[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw turn 74 tommorow >tfw could die anyday now please heIp me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 99.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw turn 74 tommorow
>tfw could die anyday now

please heIp me
>>
timestemp?

are you a virigin?
>>
You are the eldest anon there is. I deeply respect you for this anon. Please live and guide us young anons through life.
>>
>>35572775
post proof or gtfo

somehow notorginal
>>
bumping for interest,I would love to see a 74 year old anon.

Grace us with your elder wisdom.
>>
I think you are the oldest oldfag anon
>>
>tfw old lonely autists on the internet will be the norm when we are OP's age
>>
>>35572888
op must deliver ye olde original
>>
>>35572775
Grand Elder Anon, guide us
>>
this is posted literally every week you newfags
>>
File: 1482708245224.jpg (49KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1482708245224.jpg
49KB, 500x369px
>lay awake at night thinking about death.
>don't do anything and numb the pain with videogames

My life could be so much better
>>
>>35572775
To be fair, we can all die at any random day.
>>
I know that feel man

I am 50 years old and have Marfan Syndrome which is basically the lanklet disease. I could have a stroke or something at any moment in the next 20 years

It scares the shit out of me

I am a failure as well. Shitty wageslave job for 30 years, no friends. Have eaten the same food each day for 22 years. On June 10th 1999 I had a packet of Medjool Dates and it was the last time I broke my diet schedule for any reason, I still lay awake thinking about that day and wishing I could be brave enough to do it again. Sometimes I even go to the store, take pictures of the dates and masturbate to them in the grocery store disabled toilet.

My diet by the way is

Breakfast: Chocolate Flake Cereal
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Snack: Cashew Nuts spiced with Black Pepper
Snack: Candy Bar (Snickers)
Dinner: Sloppy Joe
Snack: Candy Bar (Hershey)

I do the same thing every day, I am scared. I am not a virgin however because I paid a prositute every week for 8 years between the ages of 33 and 41. She kept commenting on my disease though and one day called me 'Andre the Loser' as a play on Andre the Giant so I stopped going

We all die.
>>
>>35572775
Make your peace, anon.
>>
>>35574028
Timestamp or GTFO Oldman
>>
>>35572985
This. I desire to learn from the Eldestfag.
>>
>>35574028
eat better fatass.
>>
>>35574028
What was the reason you broke the schedule?
>>
File: 1488746104129.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488746104129.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>35574028
Hey boomer fuck, mind sending some cash and maybe that 1968 charger you've got in the barn my way when you croak?
>>
>>35574028
Reeee you fuck go to /fit/ and turn into andre the giant, people would pay you to do shit
>>
>>35575555

Fuck off you little shit.
I'd smack you silly if I could.
>>
>>35575611
Just hurry up and die please, ask your kin to do the same ASAP
>>
>>35575591
Do you not know what Marfan syndrome is?
>>
>>35572775
ive seen this thread more than enough times

its just b8 dont respond to it
>>
>>35573886
I know the feeling man.
Originally, of course.
>>
>>35574028
>Sometimes I even go to the store, take pictures of the dates and masturbate to them in the grocery store disabled toilet.

stopped believing you there
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.