[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1410167769275.png (82KB, 342x241px) Image search: [Google]
1410167769275.png
82KB, 342x241px
>mom finally left chad scumbag because he was cheating
>she's drinking and saying that she wants to kill herself, she tried doing it twice before
>tfw too dead inside and autistic to comfort her
>tfw don't know what to say when she tells me she should be dead already
>>
Tell her that she did the right thing by dumping him and that she should find a man who can truly appreciate her. If she has personal problems she knows about, she should try to fix them and feel better about herself.
>>
>This wouldn't have happened if you didn't divorce Dad
>>
>>35570681
i don't think i could pull that off, and what's the use in it anyway? it won't reduce her attraction to fucking retarded chads she's had since leaving my dad
>>35570735
not divorce, they were never married.
also fuck off retard
>>
>>35570614
Offer to be the man Chad never was and comfort her sexually.
>>
Tell her things will improve and that you love her.
>>
File: 88c.jpg (15KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
88c.jpg
15KB, 673x625px
>>35571430
>My fucking face when no one has ever said this here ever before ever.
>>
>>35570614
call her out for the whore she is and that she should kill herself
That's what I did as soon as I moved out and she killed herself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.