[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DOT & THE LINE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 14

I want all of you to pay close attention to this story. My wife Wendy presents this as a special gift for all of you

THE DOT AND THE LINE
>>
Once upon a time

Read and grow
>>
With a DOT
>>
File: 1486157282199.jpg (21KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486157282199.jpg
21KB, 375x360px
this looks kinda gay and retarded but I'll keep watching just because I'm interested.
>>
>>35570551
What a freaking TWIST!
>>
It's a shame I have to type on every post
>>
>>35570661
Thank you for making me stretch my neck.
>>
>>35570153
What a nasty ass looking thumb
>>
For your formation I'm having serious issues with being able to send right now for some reason

I'm using my phone and for some reason the signal seems to be a lagging so please bear with me this is worth it I promise
>>
Is that it?
Fucking finish that shit
>>
>>35570891
I can wait forever, it's such a wonderful story.
>>
> giving genders to abstract characters
Garbage.
>>
>getting cucked by squiggle mc formcock
>>
>>35570733
OKAY, LOOK

GODDAMMIT THE CAPTCHA THING WILL NOT WORK RIGHT

FUCK THIS WACK TECHNOLOGY CRAP

EVERYONE GO HERE AND WATCH IT FLUIDLY

WENDY SAYS THIS IS HER GIFT TO YOU

https://youtu.be/Ul0paoBU-jw
>>
>>35570153
Hey while your at it why dont you show your wife all those pedo pots you made about my sister?
>>
FUCK CAPTCHA

FUCK THIS !!!

It will say pick the squares with mountains and when I click on them I have to wait for new mountains to appear

And it takes forever and ever

AND before it completes, it keeps saying CAPTCHA FAILED

Locked in a loop of failed connectivity AND I HAVE FULLY UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED

I USED 157 GIGS ON MY PHONE LAST MONTH

So it's NOT my phone

My phone is baaaadasssss

And I tried Wendy's hotspot

Same results

YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO WATCH THE VIDEO

ITS SHORT

https://youtu.be/Ul0paoBU-jw
>>
>>35571336
Wendy is a very simple-minded woman isn't she?

It's cute I guess, men like airheads after all.
>>
File: wendy neptune my best friend.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wendy neptune my best friend.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>35571366
My wife fucks girls with me, schmuck

Do you want Wendy and I to send you a video of your sister eating snatch?
>>
>>35571336
Dumbass motherfucker
> Settings
> Use legacy capctha
>>
That story is VERY VERY RELEVANT for you guys

Wendy, as a woman, wanted to give you insight into the secret
>>
File: lp2ho8.jpg (52KB, 624x346px) Image search: [Google]
lp2ho8.jpg
52KB, 624x346px
>>35571336
>>35571437
>basically 10 minutes
>short
>>
But I'm the squiggle, not the straight line
>>
>>35571437
>10 minutes
I could use that time to jack off, just greentext it then
>>
>>35571691
The story is cheaper than crack.
First I thought it was aiming at the surpassing of earthly desires... The moment he acquired talent skill and intelect, he realized his own Independence from the juvenile infatuation.
Second I thought it was going to the anticlimactic Ultimate disappoint, where, even after all he went through, even after all he conquered, she still prefers the squiggle, because that's her nature, somethings are not meant to be, I thought it was the moral.
Then when she turned against the squiggle she used to love so, I thought finally thought that the close would be precisely the inversion of desires. He would certainly realize how nasty she was, charging her affection at whoever looked more interesting at the moment. More so, being unnecessarily rude and nasty with the squiggle. He would finally realize she's no good and he's better off without her.
But no. Happy ending. Typical. Perfect girl is in love with adventurous-empty headed draw, Charming and handsome. The unappealing line metamorphose into both beautiful and intelligent, and get the girl. A terrible fable that fails reality. 1/10
>>
>>35571548
No....

How about NO ?

I'm busy

An artist doesn't worry about or pay attention to rules or boundaries

And I've never had the problem before

Only today

But thanxamillion anyway

Also Wendy's about to log in and answer questions

Wendy's childhood was THE WORST YOUVE EVER KNOWN

But instead of allowing it to defeat her or make her weaker, she used it as a catalyst to make herself stronger and give herself more Integrity than anybody else I have ever met in my life

She has the most amazing positive forward-thinking outlook and never lets anything knock her down

NEVER

you all owe it to yourself to listen to her perspective

It'll make you realize that YOU ARE the one who makes your happiness or misery, and you'll see just how simple it is to be happy

Plus she's an expert on relationships and she's fucked more hot girls than anyone youve ever met

She will teach you what women REALLY find attractive

She's an EXCELLENT teacher with an extensive background, three degrees, and REAL experience in everything from real estate law, internal medicine, botany, accounting, computer graphics, psychology, recreational drugs, bartending, cars, helicopters, clairvoyance, religion, pharmacology, veterinary medicine, astronomy, physics, etc and everything in between

she's a genius and the most compassionate, EMPATHIC, forgiving, loving, nurturing person I've ever met

And she's NOT like me

She doesn't use 'get under your skin' tactics like me

But she can handle ANY insults or abuse

With grace

She's taking a leak then logging in
>>
>>35571973
You're extremely intelligent, sir

I like you

A LOT

Wendy's about to log in and tell you her interpretation
>>
>>35571990
> Namefagging
> Phone posting
> Reddit-spacing
> Can't even get CAPTCHA to work
No.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen

WENDY
>>
>>35571336
>A Romance in Lower Mathematics
Is this actually related to mathematics or is it like, ADDITION FOR KIDDIES! bullshit?
>>
>>35572042
4O4-468-7O85
>>
Nobody. Cares
Die of yeast infection
>>
File: 1489467775435.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489467775435.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>35572103
>>35571990
>>35571437
>>35571336
>>35570891
I'm fucking dying
This thread is the biggest trainwreck I've seen in such a long time
>>
>>35572098
It's HOW A BETA BECOMES ANYTHING HE WANTS

It's HOW TO BE FREE

you're so linear

Have some fun, dude

Do it with style
>>
>>35572160
My life isn't contained in threads

Sorry that you see life that way
>>
Linear time does not exist

It's one gigantic millisecond that never began and never ends

so this is just the latest incarnation of my millisecond

I'm really not expecting anything so I can't possibly be disappointed
>>
Oh...

And Legacy made no difference whatsoever

I have reset my APNs

Let's see if that helps

This might very well be a moment where you get to find out what I'm actually doing and what I'm actually all about

this might be the day you find out that I'm not really who you thought I was after all

Today and ask Wendy and I any question you would like and we will give you an honest answer
>>
Wtf the circle was a bitch.
The line should have done the smart thing and go for a line.
The way circle was always eager to move up the ladder.
Only good thing is that line improved himself.
>>
>>35572325
Johnny you are a blithering genius! Resetting the APNs seems to have fixed the problem
>>
I've been on the phone with Mario, a client of 38 years

Putting together some money money money
>>
File: Pepe Confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35570153
>>35571336
>>35571437
>>35571691
How is this relevant here? People aren't lines and dots. How are we supposed to learn to become shapes? Why doesn't the circle have to put in any effort at all to get what she wants? She gets to have fun with the squiggle until the line is ready to dazzle her for the rest of time. What the fuck, man?
>>
>>35572736
Hee hee !!

I hate to say this, but I've got to go get Wendy and we have to leave to go get cash from my client

Dammit
>>
>>35572736
But you're cool and pretty funny

Seriously
>>
File: 25th.webm (615KB, 828x636px) Image search: [Google]
25th.webm
615KB, 828x636px
Just a little over 1 month to go

One month doesn't seem very long compared to the 25 years behind me

I would really appreciate your presents at the big celebration
>>
Presence OR presents

I'll be happy either way
>>
http://www.renaissanceplasticsurgery.net/non-surgical/vectra-3d/

3D tit machine
>>
>>35571449
No, they don't. You have alot of work ahead of you. You have to first leave your childhood bedroom and take cibtrol and responsibility for life, before claiming to actually be a man. Then you have to meet, speak to, and get to intimately know a woman before claiming to be a man who knows what he likes and wants.

Until then Grasshopper, you lack the knowledge and experience required to speculate on such topics.

Lewis and Clark waited until AFTER their expedition to map the path they took, and the pass they discovered. Columbus waited until his ship was ashore before he declared he had discovered a new world.

You would be wise to do the same.
>>
>>35571449
I could speculate what it's like to fly a plane in great detail. Or as you did, a very simple, rudimentary single sentence....either way, I'd probably be very incorrect and make a complete ass of myself while brilliantly highlighting just how very little I know of the subject.
>>
>>35573451
Your work is absolute garbage, you made a simplistic happy ending story giving hope to people, not realism. I expected more from you, your husband said you were great, but I can see you are only mediocre.
>>
>>35573525
Could you post a timestamp (a paper with writing showing the date and time) and some way to show you are infact, a female named Wendy who creates 7/10 cartoons and books?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.