[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you trust yourself with a gun anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1466111738787.jpg (107KB, 840x545px) Image search: [Google]
1466111738787.jpg
107KB, 840x545px
Would you trust yourself with a gun anon?
>>
no, but my convict father wants me to get one for me and him, along with my conceal carry license
I'm more scared of suicide than murderous rage
I'm scared of both for my Dad
>>
File: 1466577646122.jpg (153KB, 805x713px) Image search: [Google]
1466577646122.jpg
153KB, 805x713px
>>35569898
>Would you trust yourself with a gun anon?

Would I trust myself with one? Sure. I don't feel I am in danger of hurting myself or others any time soon. I don't need one for personal safety.

Do I want one? Not really. I don't like spending money on things I don't need.
>>
>>35569938
sounds illegal, what is he a convict for?
>>
No. No I don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27appel_du_vide
>>
Yeah, I could just as easily slit my wrists with a knife from the kitchen.
>>
I figure I'd end up committing suicide or murder on a whim during an autistic meltdown so no not at all
>>
>>35569898
Ive used guns since I was like 7 years old.
Youre a faggot.
Guns arent scary or bad.
Its all on you to have discipline, respect, and safety.
>>
>>35569987
convict might not be the right word, but he's been arrested twice for drinking and driving when he was younger,. He stopped drinkinng after the second arrest for the family, but he started up again with the heavy drinking recently.
One more time getting caught and I think that's prison time.
It's coming on slow, but I think he's on a downward spiral and he should own a gun far less than I should. The only reason I'm suicidal is because I have to live with this old fuck-up everyday.
>>
>>35569898
The only reason I'm finishing my career is so that I can buy a revolver and have a get-out-of-life-free card
>>
>>35570880
This

The only people that are scared of guns are the ones that never/barely use them.
>>
>>35569898
Sure, I wouldn't use it much though.
>>
>>35569898
I don't trust the world without one but I've never had money to spare to buy one. And it'd be pointless unless I was good enough to quick draw someone and get away, because likely if someone is going to mess with me it'd be a long court date where I'd lose for being poor, so why shoot someone to begin with when you'd white nuckle it wondering if they'd bother you over it. Having to give it over to the cops and get locked up and just hope they'll be nice to you as they parade their guns. No thanks. Not a day goes by where I imagine attempting to claw out someone's eyes instead. Bonus is no composite sketch.

Basically what is the point if they'd take away your freedom right after you use it. It's best just to avoid people if you're not allowed to kill them. Just drawing it get's you pretty much life. Not even allowed to open carry it to let people know to fuck off.
>>
>>35569898
I'm afraid of using knives, don't even ask me about a gun.
>>
Yeah I plan on buying them after I get a job. I'll build an AR, buy a nice pistol and a couple of scatter gats, one with a pistol grip and a nice one with a stock.
>>
>tfw jew country with jew gun control
Gas BB guns will have to do
>>
ROTFL NO! I'd probably accidentally an hero at a time when I was feeling a bit suicidal.
>>
Nope.

I've specifically told even my mother I don't trust myself with a gun when she told me she was thinking about getting a pistol for self defense. I acted ambivalent about it and she asked me if I was anti-gun. My answer was, "No, I have a lot of respect for guns. I think gun safety is very important, so that is why I don't trust myself with one, not because I'd hurt anyone else, but because it would be easier to kill myself."
>>
>>35572000
I guess your mom is very proud of you now.
>>
>>35572000
You're kind of a faggot for saying that to your mom lol. Now she knows you're a suicidal disappointment and you have no way of actually doing it
>>
>>35569898
Yes, but I don't trust guns. I keep hearing they kill people. I'm afraid if I get one, it's going to walk out my front door and kill some a lady walking her dog
>>
>>35570882

You don't get prison time for a DUI they'll just take his driver's license away and make it figuratively (literally) impossible to get back.
>>
>>35569898
I'd say yes, since if I am going to hurt someone I'd use another weapon (guns are loud as fuck and spill blood). The only reason I'd use it is self defence or for killing myself.
>>
I'd love having one so I can kill myself
>>
>>35572465
I wouldn't dare. I bet there's at least 3 things you can kill yourself with around you. But something keeps you alive.
>>
>>35569898
why wouldn't I

oregano
>>
>>35572533
Not him, but 1 trigger pull and 90+% certainty of death vs. things that cause extreme prolonged pain, low certainty of death, require commitment, and allow you the ability to be rescued. Sometimes it's just about having the tools to get the job done
>>
>>35569898
A gun is just a toy, isn't it?
>>
>>35572000
>being this much of a faggot
>this much of wasted trips
>>
>>35572254
oh, well that's what they've been telling me for the past 21 years, that he could go to prison, should've looked into it myself
either way, he can't buy a gun and wants me to buy one for him
>>
I have 3 guns.
It's a nice plan b. I don't want to die most of the time.
>>
Yes, it's other people that I don't trust with guns.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.