[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you married your little sister, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1489677520187.jpg (419KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1489677520187.jpg
419KB, 1280x2880px
Why haven't you married your little sister, /r9k/?
>>
My little sister wants to be a nun. She's already going through the initial process even though she's like 13.
>>
>>35569342
Make sure to tell her you support her decision, and help her whenever possible
>>
>>35569342
Purest of sisters. Take her virginity before she's a nun.
>>
>>35569441
She's giving god her virginity.

>tfw cucked by jesus
>>
She's not very cute. I wish she was cute.
>>
>>35569254
Because life isn't a fucking anime, and your sister will never fuck you, and it's neither socially acceptable, nor is it normal.

Your sister will think you're a degenerate, everyone will think you're a degenerate.

It's only cute in anime, or whatever mongolian cartoons you watch.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35569342
How does someone decide to be a nun? It just seems really unusual to me that someone would want to voluntarily choose to not do anything but pray and read the bible for their entire life.
>>
>>35569254
Because it's disgusting you dumb cunt.
>>
>>35570734
Excessive religious brainwashing from a young age.
>>
>>35569537
Good on her but I doubt she'll be able to keep it up considering how things like this are pressured against in modern society.
>>
>>35569254
m-mind giving the sauce, op?
pretty sure this ain't organo or anything, right?
>>
>>35569342
So how young was she when she got molested thus turning her off from sex permanently?
>>
>>35570734
She's been around nuns and sisters forever so she looks up to them. My parents are pretty strict with her, she only goes to all girl's catholic schools and made her go to church every Sunday. She volunteers at the church on her own though and is extremely heavily invested in the religion. She doesn't find it boring at all, she loves that shit. She decided she wanted to be a nun years ago but it's only now that the church is like "Oh she's serious." and they're giving her a chance to see what it's like and she loves that shit.
>>
>>35569254
Because she isn't anime and the idea perform in realty is a lot more disturbing than you think.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1024x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1024x847px
>>35569254
There's a stigma to these things, anon.
I have a pretty good relationship with my little sister (16) but I fear that she'll fall into being a roastie.
The signs are all there, she uses social media 24/7 and has accidentally collected a (non severe) beta orbiter at our church
>>
>>35570638
My thoughts exactly also what the fuck
>>
>>35571047
Good for her, it's nice to aspire to something. I feel like your parents kind of manipulated her though.
>>
>>35571047
My sister when she was 13 was smoking cigarettes and giving BJs to the boys in her class.
>>
File: 00075what.jpg (22KB, 433x499px) Image search: [Google]
00075what.jpg
22KB, 433x499px
My little sister is 24 now.
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 329x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 329x600px
>>35571376
Maybe when she hits the wall you can swoop in and do cute thing with her
>>
>>35571551
I'm not attracted to women, only lolis and adult males.
>>
File: image.png (526KB, 641x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526KB, 641x795px
>>35571586
I know that feel, how unfortunate
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.