[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>be
>2 months ago had a interview with panda express
>the HR lady asked if i was panda material.
>i came up with some BS and stumbled like crazy
>didn't get the job because i wasn't panda material
>never eating there again
>chucke cheese just interviewed me today
>they had me put on the Chuckey outcome during the interview
>accidentally ripped off the tail in front of the boss
>tfw he told me to leave
>didn't get the chuckie cheese job and got laughed at by all the 17-20 year olds working there

people my age are engineers and raising families and shit. Here I am getting rejected from panda and ripping mouse outfits because anxiety induced clumsiness.

Hopefully the vocational school approves me or I'm fucked big time.
>>
>>35568434
>be 27

my mistake
>>
>>35568434
>got laughed at by all the 17-20 yr olds
Every place now only wants kids or those with specific experience.

These gen z faggots literally get paid to stand around and do nothing.
>>
File: 1400346382847.jpg (56KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1400346382847.jpg
56KB, 500x667px
>>35568490
yep. and I'm 27, not the same 27-year-old that responded to OP, but it's true. I was dishes and no other jobs wanna hire me. This place called Culver's hired me and the orientation lasted a week and they treated everyone like retards. And everyone working there was pretty much retarded and living on welfare. I quit after one day because the food made me vomit (they soak burgers in butter) and it takes 5 people to make one burger (i could make 20 at a time if I had to) it was depressing there. I wish I could get a real job and move out of my parents' basement. But my parents' house is nice and they have all new appliances and furniture and it's comfy here.
>>
>college dropout but i have a decent fallback nursing degree
>NEET for almost 10 years
>slowly stopped doing everything
>stopped responding to the few friends I had calling me
>stopped talking to my family
>spent 6 months lying in bed because I thought I could just die doing that and because the despair prevented me to do anything else
>didn't die and now it's even worse

I had everything one could wish for in life. I even had a GF, but we live in different countries and there's no way for me to live in hers permanently. It's not like that was enough to stop me from wanting to die.

I couldn't deal with life before and now the fact that there's a girl out there which loves me and is trying to help me is hurting me even more.
JUST FUVCKING DIE IN MY SLEEP ALREADSYD SAD AIHWD WAW HUDAHUDWA WADW A DwaA
>>
File: source[1].gif (504KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
source[1].gif
504KB, 500x350px
>tfw 27
>ftw you became a pathetic apathetic unmotivated piece of shit
>>
Thought about some kind of security job? I just sit at a desk in an office at night and look at cameras. And it pays more than fast food.
>>
File: 1488173110322.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488173110322.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
I just really turned 26 and for the most part I'm okay and you have feel strange at the same time being older than pretty much everyone on my shift except one person

Getting older is in that bad because there's nothing you can do about it so you just have to go along with it everybody gets old what can you do

I go with an older woman that is a little less than twice my age so thats something
>>
>>35568434
>25
>everyone else in the family is high-earning and/or high-functioning normie
>I'm working part-time construction labor and drinking away half of every paycheck while going nowhere in life
a-at least I haven't knocked up a chick or died from some overdose, r-right?
>>
>>35568490
>These gen z faggots literally get paid to stand around and do nothing
yep. and they only hire the goodlooking ones. they hire based on social status, they even check your social media accounts these days.
>>
>>35568453
>he's 27 and posting on an aisan imageboard for faggots instead of getting his life together
wewlad
>>
Sorry to interrupt the party by actually having a good IT career in a recognized multinational corp, but I still get not much more than $10k a year and have zero social life.
>>
>tfw don't have any means to help robots with their social anxiety issues
>tfw even if I did, it wouldn't fix my own problems like getting a job and finally moving out from a place many miles from any of my peers
Feelsbadman.
>>
Go onto Craigslist and search for "laborer". Apply to literally everything and eventually an employment agency will contact you and get you a warehouse job.
>>
>>35568490
I'm 19, cannot confirm.
>>
>>35568434
Where do all of you bots live? I'm 25, in commiefornia, and in general terms, most 23-37 year olds are also fuck ups and still living with their parents, barely getting an AA degree, or have 3-6 year old kids and at a dead end job. The ones who are none of that had a family with connections or renting a place with 4/5 other roommates. I actually don't feel too bad about my situation, all things considered. I'm getting things done and moving on with life.
>>
>>35570570
FUCK OFF KIDDIE REE

>>35570591
Same and same. Where do you live?
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>NEET for almost 10 years

how do you even be a NEET for 10 years? How do you get money to live? I'm guessing you live with your parents.

You're lucky anon i would love to be a NEET
>>
>>35570711
Cypress. What about you?
>>
>>35570591

I'm in Bosnia.
This is a weird situation because I should be dead from starvation right now. I'm only alive because my parents are good people and are providing me with food and housing. I don't understand how people in poor countries like mine can be NEETs and I see them posting on here often.
>>
>>35568434
im listening points of authority/99 problems/one step closer and im 27 i don't give a shit brog
>>
>>35570870
Oceanside. RIP
>>
recovering from car accident. i made a facebook account it got me depressed that i see people i know have kids. it happened when i was 25 i'm 29 now...my friends moved away.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.