[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I continue to fuck my life up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dontthink.png (7KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
dontthink.png
7KB, 640x400px
Hey robots, gotta get something off my chest.
I think I realized today why I am a robot, why I never get shit done, why I continue to dissapoint myself and others.

It's distraction. I am constantly distracted. I refresh 4chan or youtube for hours on end knowing that barely any new content will be there. I play on my phone when I'm not on the pc. I play PSP and listen to music. I constantly distract myself to prevent the lingering thoughts from getting attention. At night it gets worse. When I need to sleep and there is just silence I can't control my brain. I'll have to face the fact that today I didn't get any closer to my goals. I archieved nothing. Another day wasted. And I hate it. It's numbing and frightening and it angers me.
Then I wake up, gotta do something for university. Instead I boot the pc. Watch new content. Because it's convenient. Because I'm weak.
I've never had a girlfriend. No because I am repulsive but because I continue to fail trying. I'm afraid of challenge. I am afraid of my own potential but even more so of my failure to use this potential. I choose to believe that there's something holding me back, that soon I'll have it all figured out, I'll be happy, I'll be succesfull. But I won't. Because I am weak. Because maybe this person I am so afraid of, this person I despise so much because they are such a failure, just maybe this person truly is who I am. Maybe I am not special. Maybe I'll never change. And that is horrifying.
That's why I'll keep on distracting myself. That's why I choose convenience over work. That's why I am who I am. That's why I became and continue to be a robot. And I hate it.

Does anyone else here feel like me?
>>
Obviously. That's called the human condition you twat
>>
>>35566995
Wew, would you look at this - some self-awareness. Step 2 is to realize that you are just a lazy fucktard with a low tolerance for discomfort and a meme-tier fear of failure. Don't worry, babby grows up too, eventually. Just give it some time. Some people's teen angst lasts way into their 20s.
>>
>>35567087
If this didn't get through, I know that I am lazy and that i hate discomfort. But I don't see things changing. Then again I just wanted to write this down. Helps me collect my thoughts.

>>35567018
Thanks for the input
>>
>>35567126
>But I don't see things changing

That's because you are retarded/lazy enough to only do things when forced (either by circumstance, or direct external pressure). You are going to do jack shit to "improve" your life, at least not until things get bad enough to force you to make a change. Or you might just an hero, but I doubt it. Most of the kiddies grow out of it when they are forced to enter the real world and grow up enough to be able to see things in retrospect. Otherwise the "numbing and frightening" is obviously not strong enough to spur any change.
>>
>>35567126
No problem. Nihilism helped for me; now I go to work because I want to eat and have a few comforts. I'll just keep getting better at my skills and keep going for new jobs and eventually die.
>>
>>35567087
>If I call him mean things he'll change

Lol kys retard
>>
File: 174.jpg (29KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
29KB, 300x100px
>>35567338

I'm not trying to help OP, genius. I'm just pointing out that he is an insufferable whining faggot who will likely grow up when things get hard enough in his life.
>>
>>35567459
"Growing up" is subjective
>>
>>35567509
>muh subjective argument

You can argue that everything is subjective, hence why meme-tier philosophical ideas like solipsism exist. The fact is, you morons grew up coddled by most standards, and one of your biggest problems is mere boredom. Combine that with your "anxiety", laziness, and teenage mentality, and you this (aka angsty 20yo #47483457)
>>
>>35567592
Solipsism has nothing to do with subjectivness, you're a retard with no clue what you're talking about

>your morons grew up cuddled

I've always been the best in my class in school, I work and exercise almost everyday and live alone, I'm not OP you utter retard, still it's funny that you think you're better than OP, while you're just a frustrated idiot full of himself
>>
>>35567653
>Solipsism has nothing to do with subjectivness

The internet is serious business, I know. At least you didn't use the usual copy-pasta speaking about the distinction between solipsism and subjective relativism. Good job, my man. I also don't understand loose conceptual analogies.

>I've always been the best in my class in school, I work and exercise almost everyday and live alone

Wew, congratulations. So do most non-retards who have to live on their own. If you're an American, you are already are steps ahead of the obsese population. Way to go. Totally relevant to the points I was making about OP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.