[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's today's counter culture, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: steal this bok.jpg (23KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
steal this bok.jpg
23KB, 150x250px
What's today's counter culture, robots?
>>
Feminists
>>
Honestly, I would say that it is us. I don't want to sound all arrogant and shit, but we really are the epitome of a counter culture. Thousands of young men who mostly don't have any friends in the outside world, are virgins, and seem to have major grudges against modern society. Modern culture consists of working 9-5 jobs, doing petty recreational drugs, "hooking up", and spending every moment either hanging out or communicating with(including social media) real life friends. We are pretty much the complete opposite of that.
>>
>>35566514
Neo-nazis
>>
>>35566514
I don't think there is one anymore. Lots of people on here might say "the alt-right" is, but it's mostly just a reskin of Bush-era Republicanism and autistic smartphone meme culture. I'd say everything has been subverted at this point.
>>
>>35566514
cun seh vah tism is the new countah cowchah
>>
>>35566514
I think it is a mix, a mixture of the alt-right (in the US) us, and the sjws. All three groups are hated by outsiders and hate everyone else
>>
There is no counter culture today thank to the internet. Anyone can find a platform to share opinions and the people who agree with them, and it's ofthen quite large numbers of people. I wanted to say that prison culture can be a counter culture, but there's too many people emprisoned now, so it doesn't count. Except nobody loves pedos. Even in jail. So my opinion is that pedo culture is today's counter culture.
>>
>>35566671
alt-right has nothing to do with bush era republicanism
bush era republicanism was normie tier as fuck, alt-right is all about being different and against the mainstream or whatever
>>
>>35566620
Probably.

I've never related to anyone I've met, at least here I feel a faint glimmer of what I think normies might feel when they make a connection.
>>
>>35566514

Traditionalism and nationalism are the counter culture. People question you when you tell them you just want a family, a home and a decent job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.