[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHA ROASTIE BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_1502.jpg (39KB, 306x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
39KB, 306x458px
>Teenager who starved to death 'after being neglected by her adopted parents' was found wearing an adult diaper and lying on her bedroom's linoleum floor
>Natalie Finn, 16, died in October from a heart attack brought on by starvation
>The girl was found languishing on the linoleum floor in a soiled adult diaper
>The house in West Des Moines, Iowa, was overrun with cats and covered in human and adult waste
>Natalie died in hospital and her adoptive mother Nicole Finn, 42, was charged with her murder
>She is also facing charges for kidnapping and child endangerment against two other adopted teenagers who were living in the house
>Her husband Joseph Finn was also charged and the pair are awaiting trial
>Authorities visited the home in August but said the teen was starving herself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319844/Teenager-starved-death-neglected-by.html
>>
Dumb bitch couldn't eat her diaper
>>
>>35565927
>>35565952
Wtf you assholes, she was only a teenager. I thought /r9k/ was cool until now.
>>
File: IMG_5457.png (1MB, 567x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5457.png
1MB, 567x739px
>>35565927
>covered in human and adult waste
>>
What the fuck that house looks nice as fuck in the outside. Perfect yard, clean car, clean walls.

But inside is some shitfest? Weird after tbhfam
>>
>>35566202
Cry about it retard , she deserved it tb.h
>>
>Police say the woman kept the children inside the home against their will to be tortured and starved.

>She nailed boards to the windows of the house to stop them from escaping when she learned they had been 'panhandling' for food at a nearby grocery store, according to authorities.

>They were called in to look in to the family after receiving reports from Natalie's school, Walnut Creek Campus, that she would come to class dirty and hungry.

if she was in your class would you have tried to save her?
>>
>>35566280
You're trying way to hard to be edgy, this is the internet, no one knows who you are or cares about your opinions
>>
>>35566280
You don't know if she deserved it or not. You know nothing about her.
>>
Well hopefully it's a swift death penalty for both of them
>>
>>35566381
Yes, not even for pussy, shit like this makes me really sad
>>
>>35566440
I would have let her stay with me regardless if pussy but gf qould be nice, cant stand to see people(white) suffer
>>
>>35566381
>you will never walk home from school with her, making her laugh and feel good for once
>you will never make her a meal after school
>you will never cuddle with her as she sleeps off her massive meal
>she will never suck you dick in exchange for a sandwich
>>
>>35566409
>>35566428
>>35566436
>>35566440
wtf soo many board migrants original robots of /r9k/ h8 women
>>
>>35566476
Original robots don't give a shit about women only greentext
>>
>>35566476
If robots truly hated women then they wouldn't constantly complain about how they're unable to win the affection of women. Maybe you'd stand a chance if you weren't such a bitter, hateful little faggot.
>>
>>35566476
Yeah, hate women that cause us shit (I've stop caring though). This was just a kid who died in a horrible way.
>>
>>35565927
how can you get a heart attack by starvation

high sodium + extremely low potassium leading first arrythmia then heart attack?
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>35565927
It takes a special kind of evil to harm a child

I'd feed the parents to a horde of starving rats
>>
>>35566583
some robots are attracted to women that doesn t mean they don t h8 them
I m not a robot tho I m just an attention whore
>>
>>35565927
why is it important that the floor is made of linoleum lul
>>
>>35565927
That's really sad.
People are just sick.
>>
>>35566476
sure thing newfriend
>>
>>35566672
It sets the sad scene Anon.

>Teen found dead on posh marble floors
>>
>>35566409
>>35566428
>>35566440
>>35566461
Back to le reddit whiteknight beta cucks
>>
>>35566381
this is probably some munchhausen by proxy shit, the most womenly of all evils
>>
>>35566723
thanks for support
>>
>>35566723
Haha no

Reddit is made of liberals and moral relativists

This was a crime against white society and God almighty
>>
>>35566476
>original robots
You shut the fuck up you piece of shit.

I was on /r9k/ since day 1.

I was here for the gentlemen, for the classy and intellectual discussions, for the good times and fun greentexts.

I was here for the camwhores, the relationship advice, and when this board became cancer.

You are the migrant that took over our amazing and wonderful home with your 24/7 whining and misogyny even though if a woman showed you attention IRL you'd be worshiping her because you're such a pathetic cuck

You're the stupid fucking rats that keep complaining nonstop about women infesting this board when all you do is whine about feelings and then show them unconditional reverence and attention with constant "fembot" threads

You're the cancer killing /r9k/ because you're a hypocritical pile of human garbage that thinks children deserve to die

You're the cancer killing /r9k/ because you are a two faced worthless waste of life that can't get laid and blames it on women when you're actually just a disgusting, repulsive person

Fuck you for making this board what it is
>>
>>35566741
well he doesn t care because girl on pic is ugly
>>
>>35566648
>16
>child
Try again sweetie
>>
>>35566743
>even though if a woman showed you attention IRL you'd be worshiping her because you're such a pathetic cuck
nigga I m A sexual
>seen too many uglies and landwhales
>sexuality died
>>
>>35566743
Why you sperging dude? Take your meds
>>
>>35566800
>im literally 14: the post

how the fuck is this not original
>>
>>35566743
I miss the /r9k/ of old
>>
>>35566648
>moralist nigger
Good one

I just checked and the daughter was soulless, so is the husband. Turns out the mother may have a soul which is interesting but who cares. Some people have animal souls (like niggers) and can never be a real human. This is a good case of such. She could have provided erhm entertainment before her timely end, what a waste of teenage human resources.
>>
File: 1406346194666.png (85KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1406346194666.png
85KB, 350x262px
>>35565927
Where does it indicate she was a roastie?
>neglected girl
>wearing soiled diaper (female version of piss jug)
>abusive home life
>possibly committed suicide

Abuse and neglect are how many robots are created. You just lost a fembot you assholes.
>>
>>35567111
>female version of piss jug
lmao no
>>
>>35566627
Low weight equals arrythmia and sudden cardiac arrest, I don't know if "heart attack" is the right word to describe it
>>
>>35566409
Hey newfriend, how is your first week on 4chan going?
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>35567051
/r9k/ was filled with woman hate for the longest time so the first /r9k/ nation isn t native on this board anymore
native robots of now h8 all women
>>
>>35567287
why hate? you know women are just people right? do you think all robots are males? the sane ones who aren't are all blending in pretending to be guys because of people like you
>>
>>35567192
yeah I gathered that they must have meant cardiac arrest instead of heart attack and googling confirms, the question is why does this happen, apparently I'm right and electrolyte imbalances are the most common cause, not sure if the two I named are the most critical thought but guess yes
>>
>>35567287
"old" r9k would be using the adoptive mother as proof of how evil women are
Then this would become a woman hate thread
>woman does something fucked up
>instead of using it to justify hating women, pretends to enjoy something a woman did
>>
>people actually think /r9k/ ever liked women and LARP as oldfags just to pretend they have a point

Drown yourselves, roasties are never welcome here you fucking cancer
>>
She would have rejected me, regardless of her situation. Three birds, one stone.
>>
File: 1456756109618.png (58KB, 220x336px) Image search: [Google]
1456756109618.png
58KB, 220x336px
>starved
>abused
>neglected
>virgin

This wasn't some random stacy slut roastie, this was a future robot.

Robots are created by constant abuse and neglect, how can you guys not see that?
>>
>>35567366
There's no such thing as a female robot, any woman can get male attention and support if she wants it
>>
>>35567430
You are obviously the newfag here while roasties were never accepted here there was no blind retard hate.
>>
>>35567517
>any woman can get male attention and support if she wants it
nice joke, that has to be the funniest thing I've read all week.
in all honesty what you define as "attention" matters a lot. the kind of guy who will cling and give "attention" for nothing are too confused to understand what it even means to be there for somebody as a simple friend or even more.
>>
>>35566465
Lol, the last one makes you look like a PoS human being just saying.
Your Exploiting her lust in exchange for a basic necessity.
>>
>>35567620
That's the joke friendo
>>
Why didn't she go out and get something to eat?
>>
>>35567596
That's absolutely the case though. Sign up to a dating site and you'll get dozens of replies to choose from. When you're a woman it's really that easy. You cannot be lonely as a woman, therefore you cannot be a robot.
>>
>>35567718
>>35566381
Read. 0rigina13
>>
>>35567722
that's absolutely NOT the case though. have you ever considered what happens after you sign up to a dating site and get dozens of replies? these people who reply are the bottom of the barrel, the lowest of the low. they are barely even real people. they either send you a dick pic as their first message, or they put on this fake and clearly anxiety-fueled persona of "hey, I'm a gentleman, I'm going to be there for you forever!" for a week and then it slowly devolves into a boerderline insane and desperate cry for help where they expect you to be their 2nd mother even though you have your own issues that you'd really like some ACTUAL non-accted-out understanding about.

tl;dr when you're a woman, attention isn't the same as a person who, instead of overcomplicating and overanalyzing things like they're trying to solve a damn rubik's cube, SIMPLY understands you, gets what a mutual connection is, and wants to maintain one with you.
>>
>>35567692
>the joke

Bye normalfag
>>
>>35565927
when will you learn?
true robots masturbate to this article while laughing
and you board migrants dn t expect that
how foolish
>>
>>35567204
I think you might honestly be retarded, if you think hating roasties=hating a teenager who was tortured
>>
File: cio.jpg (5KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
cio.jpg
5KB, 246x238px
>>35566381
>>35565927
Shit. Things like this make me genuinely sad. I would have given her lodging and covered all her needs just in exchange for some basic companionship and playing vidya together. She is dead and I'm loneliness is crushing me... life is not fucking fair.
>>
>>35566743
Have to agree. This board should be a place for robots to vent and have other people in the same situation to converse with each other, and here we are arguing over whether starving a child to death is wrong because she's female. I have a lot of resentment for women, admittedly, but we're talking about slowly murdering a conscious human being. These people need to think about if they were in her place. Or better yet, just kill themselves.
>>
>>35568120
Would you also feed her a bowl of eggs?
>>
>>35566202
Yeah cuz when I think of "cool" /r9k/ immediately comes to mind.
>>
>>35568056
Every roastie needs to be tortured, anon.
>>
>>35568161
Pretty sure they are just being edgy to express beta angst, not they actually think like this
>>
>>35567869
>have you ever considered what happens after you sign up to a dating site and get dozens of replies? these people who reply are the bottom of the barrel, the lowest of the low. they are barely even real people
well boo hoo, you don't get to settle down with Chad. It's still better than actual robots get. You have the option of being alone or not. Where's my "bottom of the barrel" gf? No where, because they don't fucking want me
>>
>>35566800
>rejected by too many uglies and landwhales
>claim to be asexual on the internet

:^)
>>
>>35568380
dude, there's a big difference between Chad and a sane relatable person who gets you. and btw, you can find the bottom of the barrel if you want too, you just actually don't want to. for you the equivalent is probably a fat 20-something-year-old with abandonment issues and bipolar disorder.
>>
>>35568380
>>35568486
(continued)
>You have the option of being alone or not
talking to one of these brick walls feels more lonely than I feel sitting in my room literally alone right now
>>
File: 1488607895799.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1488607895799.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>35568516
worst guys just want their gf to not be fat
worst girls require more than just no fatty
>>
>>35568616
>worst guys just want their gf to not be fat
worst guys spiral into an uncurable depression and never talk to anybody because they constantly sabatoge themselves by putting on acts in relationships and never opening up or being an actual person to the ones they supposedly care about
>>
>>35568486
No I don't, literally no girl wants a shut-in unemployed manchild boyfriend, i.e., a robot.
Who cares what the difference is, the fact is you have choices of dozens and dozens of men but they're not good enough for you. You CANNOT know loneliness unless you choose it, while for robots they have no option.

>sitting in my room literally alone right now
well that's your own fault then isn't it
>>
>>35568689
it's your own fault too. a girl who's a shut-in might relate to a guy who's the same way.

honestly, and please take my advice (for your sake but mine too): the only thing that keeps you guys from finding love is the fact that you see a woman as this mysterious separate entity, like a danger that's looking for any excuse to judge you.

news flash: we're the same species. male vs female really just boils down to who is attracted to who. these are humans that you're terrified of, just like you. so be a human to them instead of never trying and then acting like they're unreachable when they dont respond to you treating them like aliens.
>>
File: 1460526956995.jpg (148KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1460526956995.jpg
148KB, 1020x759px
>>35566381
>tfw I couldn't save her
>tfw we will never be together
>>
>>35568775
you're on r9k telling people to actually change their lives for the better. you're wasting your breath with these people

The only muscle they exercise is the one in their brain that perpetually bitches about everything and how unfair the world is
>>
>>35566743
this

I fucking hate all the orbiting that happens on this board
>>
>>35568815
I'm on r9k trying to talk some sense into people who "hate all women" and then wonder why women don't like them
>>
>>35568775
>it's your own fault too. a girl who's a shut-in might relate to a guy who's the same way.
Except not only are there less shut-in girls than men, the shut-in girl also has her choice of dozens and dozens of normal men who are much more desirable than me. Like I said, there is no such thing as a female robot. Women CANNOT be alone. A shut-in woman is lonely only when she chooses to be.

>honestly, and please take my advice (for your sake but mine too): the only thing that keeps you guys from finding love is the fact that you see a woman as this mysterious separate entity, like a danger that's looking for any excuse to judge you.
lol fuck off with this normie advice. If this is what you really think then it's obvious that you have no idea what life is like for an actual robot

>>35568815
Eat shit, you faggot normie. Her advice was not asked for
>>
>>35568775
nigga it s science guys have higher libido so robots are more desperate for sex than fembots
>>
>>35568855
>lol fuck off with this normie advice. If this is what you really think then it's obvious that you have no idea what life is like for an actual robot
here you are socializing with a bunch of guys you relate to. is it really so hard to open your mind to the possibility that you can do the same with women? it can even be over the internet like you're doing. I can see why you have a hard time with women, and it has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your mindset. you sabatoge yourself like I said
>>
>>35566381
>if she was in your class would you have tried to save her?
Hell, no. Chad can save her for a sex. These kind of girls would spit on your face if they could.
>>
>>35567476
The guys saying she deserved it are trying to be edgy because lol vagina Stacey am I rite xD
>>
File: IMG_1382.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1382.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
She looks kinda like my oneitis
>>
>>35568908
I never said I couldn't, but there is NO girl to socialize with. See, this is why women cannot be robots. The idea of not having constant attention from the opposite sex is so foreign to you that you cannot even comprehend it. Being willing to talk to women is not enough, there has to actually be a woman who is willing to talk to you too. When you are a shut-in autistic male, there are no such women, because they can find attention from better men. If you want a boyfriend, you simply talk to one of the dozens men who are giving you attention. If I want a girlfriend, well I'm shit out of luck, because there are no women willing to be that girlfriend. I'm alone and not by choice, therefore, I'm a robot, while women cannot be
>>
>>35568855
>everyone I dont like i-is a n-normie! Ree!!

Last two digits of my post number are how many pushups you should do every day for the next month you whiny little bitch. Good luck.
>>
>>35569089
You ARE a normie mate, and fuck off with your pushups, they're worthless to me
>>
>>35568908
>is it really so hard to open your mind to the possibility that you can do the same with women?
God, you're dense. I've been reading this conversation and as a warning to the robots arguing with you, I have to say that you're a lost cause. I can't help you if you can look at millennia of interactions between the sexes and socialization and say with conviction that men and women operate with the same level of inherent self-worth or that their interests aren't directly at odds with each other.
>>
File: 2017-03-10 23.46.33.png (357KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-10 23.46.33.png
357KB, 479x479px
>>35569106
Would u fuck this girl?
>>
>>35568216
By the article, it doesnt seem like the teen was a roastie, but her mom should be tortured and killed, only roasties like people suffering besides themselves
>>
>>35569073
>"Being willing to talk to women is not enough, there has to actually be a woman who is willing to talk to you too."
women are almost literally half the population of the planet
>"When you are a shut-in autistic male, there are no such women, because they can find attention from better men."
>implying every woman has the same definition of "better men" and that you aren't the better man to some woman somewhere

>>35569106
who's the lost cause? me, trying to explain how basic human emotions work? or him, arguing that all women are constantly surrounded by attention and that he'll never find love because it's impossible for girls to relate to long-term uncurable loneliness?
>I hate all women
>why won't women talk to me??
seriously. this is barely an argument, it just started when I somehow thought it was a good idea to reply to someone who said real robots hate all women
>>
>>35566202

wtf I hate traps, discussions about the merits of NEETing vs wageslaving, and >tfw no gf now

thanks iowa
>>
>>35567620
>>35567692
>>35567899
>Charade you are! I was merely pretending!
All ridiculous, there is a time and place for sympathy for roasties (maybe) but it certainly isn't on /r9k/
>>
>>35568775
I AM SHUT IN MY KEK !!11 :(
I'm handsome had girls in high school touch my ass. Like saying you are good and I want ur cuk .
U phaggots man I'm telling you there is nothing like pain of choosing being a robot and messing your life up
I'm talking ... people would never guess I'm like this by lookin at me

But at least Jesus protected me

Please protect me from lust
>>
>>35569308
>women are almost literally half the population of the planet
and not a single one of them couldn't get a better man than me

>>implying every woman has the same definition of "better men" and that you aren't the better man to some woman somewhere
You honestly believe there are women who value autism, ugliness and lack of employment? It's no surprise that a woman thinks this. You probably have obese BPD friends who go through multiple boyfriends and think the experience must therefore be the same for undesirable men.

>arguing that all women are constantly surrounded by attention
they literally are though. A few posts ago you dismissed the fact that you can get dozens of replies from men on dating sites because they're not good enough for you, lol. If that's not free attention, what is?
>>
>>35569002
I agree completely, this board has been taken over by edgy 14 yr olds
>>
>>35566381
Damn, that makes me sad. I would've liberated her and beaten her owner with my fists
>>
>>35569308
>>implying every woman has the same definition of "better men" and that you aren't the better man to some woman somewhere
That's right. That's why a robot getting oneitis is so disastrous. If a man wants to be attractive to one woman, then he has to be attractive to all of them. Every woman thinks that another woman will be that special someone to the beta who disgusts her on a cellular level. She's giving the female brain far too much credit.
>>
>>35569450
>You honestly believe there are women who value autism, ugliness and lack of employment? It's no surprise that a woman thinks this. You probably have obese BPD friends who go through multiple boyfriends and think the experience must therefore be the same for undesirable men.
everybody has flaws, and some people have way more than others. but do you really think you have zero redeeming qualities? ugliness is subjective, and lack of employment hardly relates to the actual emotions behind love. somebody is out there to appreciate your quirks and good traits - or at least they would be if you could find them and share them, instead of being like you are right now.

>they literally are though. A few posts ago you dismissed the fact that you can get dozens of replies from men on dating sites because they're not good enough for you, lol. If that's not free attention, what is?
it's not that they aren't good enough for me. it's not like I'm just there giving them chances. each and every guy like that I talk to, I WANT them to be open, I WANT to have that connection, and I'm cheering for them. but they never get it, they just stay in their little bubble and they never show any actual true feelings. there's a point where those people just exhaust you. it's not attention, it's people begging for your attention, and then when you give it, you realize you get none back. I feel sad for them and they'll never see why, and they'll never open up to me enough that I can actually tell them why.
>>
>>35569539
Read this as "would've liberated her and beaten her with my own fists"

Was severely disappointed on second reading.
>>
>>35569612
That would've been funny aye
>>
>>35566743
Thisss 10000000x

Wish mens rights faggots and tumblr roasties would go have their normie slapfight elsewhere. Being robot is being so disassociated that you dont give a slight fuck about your POINTLESS FUCKING CONFLICT BECAUSE YOU WILL BE A FUCKING CORPSE IN LESS THAN 60 YEARS
>>
>>35566743

its our board now roastie-loving cuckboi
>>
>>35565927
That's a robot death, anyone saying not is a normalshit, go back to deddit

>Neglected and abused by those who are supposed to protect you.
>To the point of literal starvation.
>No one offered to help in a modern school, in the modern day, and this person literally fucking died of starvation, covered in shit and piss because two fucking selfish, self absorbed normies wanted to power trip over a young life.

I hate all these neo-deddit faggots that have invested this shithole thinking you're welcome here because your cancer circlejerks were getting shut down across the internet.

You're literal vagina worshipping, wannabe-normie, faggots. No one likes you, not even you.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>missing school
>police went once

Did I misread something? How was she gone from school for 2 months

>>35566247
Your neighbor could be a war hero, an fbi agent, or a serial killer. You can't really tell
>>
this thread is filled with globalists
>>
File: 1470515933348.jpg (14KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1470515933348.jpg
14KB, 292x219px
>>35566202
>I thought /r9k/ was cool
>>
>>35569743
DONT BREED GOYIM
ALL WOMEN ARE TERRIBLE GOYIM (but still creep on that histrionic dyed hair slut on tinder goyim eheheh)
HATE EACH OTHER GOYIM
>>
>>35565927
>found wearing an adult diaper
>ROASTIE BTFO

she sounds like one of us.
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>>35566672
>>35566694
fuck...she couldn't even lie down on a carpet. I've never lied down on the fucking kitchen floor or bathroom floor that's uncomfortable as fuk
>>
>>35569743
THIS tbqhwyfldd
>>
Everyone that is saying good riddance is an absolute newfag, that are trying to impress other "robots" with their edge, instead of thinking for themselves.
A person was actually tortured and the retards are saying that she "deserved it for being a girl" instead of realizing that no one deserves that and the parents should be put down.

Yeah im fuckin mad, bro
>>
>>35569592
Life as a robot does not work like this, there are no such things as unique redeeming qualities or quirks and traits. Any of those that I have can be found in other men who are better than me in the more immediate important qualities, that is being normie, not being autistic, not being ugly, not being a shutin etc.

>ugliness is subjective
to normies who call themselves ugly when they know full well that they're moderately attractive maybe

>it's not that they aren't good enough for me. it's not like I'm just there giving them chances. each and every guy like that I talk to, I WANT them to be open, I WANT to have that connection, and I'm cheering for them. but they never get it, they just stay in their little bubble and they never show any actual true feelings. there's a point where those people just exhaust you. it's not attention, it's people begging for your attention, and then when you give it, you realize you get none back. I feel sad for them and they'll never see why, and they'll never open up to me enough that I can actually tell them why.
wow poor you it must suck being a lonely female, I guess I'm better off being an autistic shut-in male and having no women show any interest in me at all.
>>
File: 1475461292856.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475461292856.png
42KB, 500x322px
She was a fucking fembot not a roastie. This should be a moment of despair for all robots, not celebration. Poor fembot.
>>
>>35565927
those ugly ass shoes
>>
>>35569836
real robots hate all women you are too optimistic
>>
>>35569844
Fuck you and your false integration. Women are not robots.
>>
File: 1454801676400.jpg (186KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1454801676400.jpg
186KB, 500x669px
Hot, I wish I had some qt ptp to keep locked up and diapered in the linoleum(TM) rape dungeon.
>>
>>35569885
real robots hate stacy, the misconception is any girl can be a stacy, but not every girl becomes a stacy, and I dont think that fembot was close
>>
>typical sociopathic autistic white people

this is oregano
>>
>>35569844

There's no such thing as fembot though. Think about it. She definitely was not one of us. She was female. It's sad it happened but doesn't mean much else.
>>
>>35566743
>I was here for the gentlemen, for the classy and intellectual discussions, for the good times and fun greentexts.
>even though if a woman showed you attention IRL you'd be worshiping her because you're such a pathetic cuck
>m'lady-tier white knighting post
I think you're the type of person even robots look down on.
>>
if robot got buff he would rape women
>robots are just attracted to women and they sympathyse
>>
>>35569612
I did this too, fucking hell
>>
>>35566648
(((((((ethics)))))))

There are only 2 things in this world. What works and what doesnt work. Good and bad do not exist
>>
>>35570098
>There are only 3 things in this world. What works and what doesnt work, also how much I suck cock. Good and bad and vagina do not exist to me

Fixed
That
For
You
>>
Disgusting story. I hope those people are brutally tortured in prison for an eternity.

The little fucking idiot glorifying this should have his face stomped until it looks like someone dumped jello on a pair of shoulders.
>>
cats were a mistake
>>
>ctrl+F Ciara/Eliza
>nothing
>even tho she almost just died of the same thing (minus the prisoner part)
>instead scroll thru a giant faggotfest of theoretical robotship

Wut
>>
>>35565927
Her mom = ''''''''neo''''''' edgy new robot.
Lazy, selfish, self centered, slob, has a partner or lusts after people. Blames others for being trash, neglects family, etc. Hordes useless shit. Forces others to live under her worldview, punishes them if they don't.

The daughter = Old robot.
Neglected. Hidden. Abandoned by those close to her. Wrecked family unit, ignored by society even when the appearance of damage is plain to see, cut off completely and people still beat her down even in death. No one there until the very end.
>>
>>35570298
>ctrl + f for your borderline personality disorder drug addled faggot teenager who did this shit all to herself and has been helped by multiple people and organizations while she keeps fucking it up.

terminate yourself my man
>>
>>35570364
I was just surprised no one mentioned her in 125 replies
>>
>>35569211
If she has a vagina I will gladly do it for you.
>>
>>35570298
>minus the prisoner part
Thats why right there, Eliza is a roastie attention whore
>>
File: 1476107524396.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1476107524396.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
>>35566202
Wtf I hate r9k now 2 second mute
>>
>>35569743
>>35569776
Shut up faggot, the future is without jews but also without biocunts.
As long as there is the burden of the biocunt, we will always have unnecessary problems we have to deal with and waste too much time.
>>
>>35569836
>trying hard not to use leddit spacing.
Nice try but you have to go back
>>
>>35570098
>muh (((moral relativism)))
Nice try Ezekiel, you cheeky oven dodger.
>>
>>35571064
>knowing what that spacing looks like
It seems like you revealed yourself, reddit.
>>
I'd starve myself too if I was 16 year old living in a shit home
>>
>>35566381
Kek, she would have probably called me a creep if I tried reaching out to her.
She would have only accepted Chad Thundercock's help and you all know it.
>>
>>35571153
>lurking means I am a ledditor
Try again, sweetie.
>>
>>35565927

If she deserved it, then so do alot of people on here.

Everything that ever happened to twist you, or hurt you, or fill you with rage--- you deserved it. Because obviously you had it coming, just for existing.
>>
>>35571260
>admitting that you browse reddit then claiming calling other people out because you think they do it, too
I remember when I was in middle school, hope you keep your grades up, bud
>>
>>35571378
Wtf I hate robots on r9k now.
>>
>>35571442
We all lurk on reddit to see pathetic fools, don't act like you're something special faggot.
>>
>>35565927
mother is going to get life without the possibility of parole
>>
>>35571448

I'm a cyborg, not a robot.

and your hatred means absolutely nothing to me.

Hell, I'm not even angry.
>>
>one less potential gf in the world
>>
>>35565927
>heart attack brought on by starvation

jesus christ, what a death. just imagine that happening to you. poor girl RIP
>>
>>35566202
It's not cool and never will be. About 70% population here is subhuman level of psychopathic filth, who should be removed by shooting them in the head right away. People who are planning to take dogs to be raped just for their own fun, people who jerk off to a child committing a suicide, people who abuse mentally disabled using them as onaholes, people who think it's okay to torture animals because they are just animals, people who hate a neglected teenager who died for hunger. Seriously, all of these f*ckheads do not deserve to live, but deserve to be put on the list of the ones to be killed. This world needs to be purified and certain types of genetic material removed, For good.

Yet it's possible I do not have to do anything in the end. Most of these shitheads here won't breed so their genetic material will be wiped away anyways. :)
>>
>>35566202
>I thought /r9k/ was cool until now.
How dense are you really?
>>
>>35571649
>people who abuse mentally disabled using them as onaholes
who did this?
>>
>>35571649

>I should take edgy teenagers seriously
>Muh genetic purge will fix all
>Evil men don't multiply and flourish

Lovin those delusions you got goin on over there.

Btw, I'm not for any of those things that you've listed, but you need some more time to observe the world.

There are no good guys, really. There's compassion, solidarity, inclusivness, good deeds, and random kindness-- but truth be told, I've seen 'good' people lose their way often, and 'bad' people struggle to combat their own nature.

So who the fuck are you?

>I'm not your friend, nor your enemy, I'm just curious.
>>
>>35571506
>being this new
Lad I
>>
>>35571471
You're the only special faggot here bro, you are trying to make reddit a normal thing when its actual cancer safe-zone that no one should visit
>>
>>35571649
You act like robots here are responsible for every cruelty in the fucking world. Notch it down a bit, pussy faggot.
>>
>>35571907
>you are trying to make reddit a normal thing when its actual cancer safe-zone that no one should visit
What the fuck are you talking about faggot, get your head outta your ass.
>>
File: 1480532406862.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1480532406862.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>35566381
I wanna see pics of her body tbhfam
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.