[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Muslimbots here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 19

Any other Muslimbots here?
>>
I used to be, but not anymore.
Too repressive and not convincing enough.
>>
Isn't internet haram for you
>>
>>35565715
I'm eating bacon right now, sweeter than ALLAHs love ever was bro.

>tfw no pure Aryan gf to defile
>tfw trump calls you on the phone, all he does is breath heavily into the receiver
>>
I am and always will be.
>>
File: 1476043421354.jpg (256KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1476043421354.jpg
256KB, 960x686px
>>35565715
I've got mad respect for Muslims. It's cool that they put up with the fasting and not eating bacon and all that. Devotion to your religion is always good in my book.

It's just a shame that they can't recognise their true lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1481975531981.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481975531981.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>35565781
this

Get of this board muslimnormie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35565715
Jesus is the best
>>
>>35565715
the fuck is this image even trying to say?
>>
>>35565961
Thanks :) It's always nice to hear things like this after so much negativity as of late...
Jesus Christ PBUH is a prophet in Islam and we believe in virgin birth as Christians but we just don't believe he's God.
>>
>>35565715
>that pic
Surely it's more accurate to say, "Allah says obey me, or die"
>>
>>35565961
>Christian
>"Mad respect for muslims"
Cucks like you are the reason Christianity is a joke and the western world is in ruins
>>
>>35566533
>Allah says obey me, and die
FTFY
>>
>>35566546
says the non Christian, or at least someone who knows nothing about Christianity
>>
>>35566546
You sound like a crusader larper
>>
Why did Mohammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her when she was 9? And why is he considered the perfect human according to the qur'an? Gtfo here with this reddit tear shit
>>
But what does Simon says
>>
>>35565961
makes sense that a Cucktian would care more about other desert religions than they do about their own heritage
>>
>>35566593
>Why did Mohammad marry a 6 year old and have sex with her when she was 9?
This is actually a point of debate among historians.
>>
File: shoe.jpg (38KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
38KB, 960x539px
The one thing I like about muslims is their hilarious tv
>>
>>35566613
Why is this a point of debate I think we can all agree having sex with a 9 year old is wrong
>>
>>35566647
I mean the age of Aisha at marriage and consumation is a point of debate.
>>
>>35565961
>I've got mad respect for muslims

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/
>>
Bacon and wives of a similar age > explosions
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (171KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
171KB, 1000x800px
>>35566656
Oh ok my bad I'm a dumb ass
>>
>>35565715
Is it disrespectful to ask my roommate to pray more quietly in the morning? Can he pray in whispers, or in his head? It sounds like "ali babaaaaa, oji wawaaaaaaaaaa"
>>
>>35566656
Why was it ever a question?

If it's a commonly held belief it must have some kind of historical backing.
>>
>>35566669
LMAO
>69
Nice
>>
>>35566712
Here's a rundown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage
Basically, traditional hadith sources say the 6 and 9 age. Some make the argument that since the hadith was made many years after Muhammad's death, it could easily be inaccurate. Her being underage would also help prove she's a virgin.
Some also used the ages of other figures such as Fatimah to try and determine her age.
Basically, it's kind of up in air. I'm not denying that was 6 and 9, but it's not a hard fact by any means.
>>
>>35566748
Right but there's no alternative evidence saying she was a more appropriate age.
>>
>>35566701
>Is it disrespectful to ask my roommate to pray more quietly in the morning?
No, go for it. I'm sure he will be understanding. :)
>Can he pray in whispers, or in his head?
Yes. It's sunnah to recite Quran out loud in Fajr (morning), maghreb (evening), and Isha (night) prayers, while Duhr (noon) and Asr (afternoon) are supposed to be in your head. But if he keeps it in his head anyway his prayer is still correct. It's not a must.
>>
>>35566776
Well, like I said, some have used the ages of other figures to try and work it out. But regardless, I never said she wasn't that age. I just said it's a point of debate, because there isn't hard evidence to indicate her age in any direction.
>>
allah says:
>i will take your money because give money to the poor
>i will take your time because pray 5 times a day and have to travel to the meca at least once
>i will take your future because religious ignorance,jihad and internal conflicts within different muslim groups
>>
>>35566748
why are you trying to argue over historical accuracy when a reputable holy book of this religion (that was accepted as truth for centuries) expressly said that there was an pedophilic relationship?

It doesn't matter if it's "accurate" or not, it's all contrived for the sake of a religion, what matters was that it was widely accepted by a majority of islam's followers for many many years and accepted.

Why are you trying to excuse this?
>>
>>35566836
Why are you assuming I'm trying to excuse anything?
I don't particularly care if Muslims believe if Aisha was 6 and 9 becuase their hadiths say so (not the holy book as far as I'm aware of). I'm arguing about history, you know, what actually happened?
>>
Although I have issues with parts of Islam every Muslim I've met has always been respectful and friendly. I dont think mass importing people from the third world is a good idea but there would still be issues regardless of their faith.
>>
>>35566855
You're trying to defend islam on the grounds that the Hadith was historically inaccurate, no? How can you do that when it was widely acknowledged and accepted that muhammed was a pedophile until very recently?
>>
>>35565715

>islam
>compatible with western civilization

m8 just go beat women and force sharia somewhere else
>>
>>35566855
Hadith is described as
>a collection of traditions containing sayings of the prophet Muhammad that, with accounts of his daily practice (the Sunna), constitute the major source of guidance for Muslims apart from the Koran.

sounds like a holy book to me fucktard.
>>
>>35566887
>You're trying to defend islam on the grounds that the Hadith was historically inaccurate, no?
I'm trying to make a point that the Hadith might be innacurate; emphasis on might be. I haven't said that she wasn't the usually touted age, I've simply called it into question. I'm interested in this from a historical perspective, I don't particularly care if I'm inadvertently defending Islam.
>>35566905
Holy book in Islam is the Koran. Koran is accepted as the word of God among all Muslims (and if it isn't, they probably aren't great Muslims) but different sects have different hadiths.
>>
>>35565715
Alhumdlillah. Islam is the only reason I can tolerate this world.
>>
>>35566891
I don't live in the West and I don't want to beat anyone.
>>
>>35566701
If he is praying alone then no need to do it out loud. We are told to be considerate about others while praying
>>
>>35566929
>Islam is the only reason I can tolerate this world.
Ironic since Islam is the least tolerant religion in this world.
>>
>>35565961
This actually made me cringe
>>
>>35566484
be a NEET, just love allah and all is good
>>
>>35566836
What does it matter to you? There are still places in "developed" countries where the age of consent is 13.

Marriage and consummation have different requirements in Islam. That and child marriages in ancient Arabia were common. I don't think they gave a damn about your modern opinions. Marriage was a contract between two individuals to bring together two families.

I don't expect morally retarded people living in current year who see faggotism and quadgender queers as "normal" to understand traditional family customs.

I ain't defending Islam because it doesn't need defending.
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (8KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
8KB, 242x250px
>>35566887
>How can you do that when it was widely acknowledged and accepted that muhammed was a pedophile until very recently?

It's never been accepted that Muhammad was a pedophile until recently either.

Before the 1800s, Muhammad was a warlord who had sex with multiple women ranging from 9 to 40 years old. Then everyone started getting uppity about age laws and we've backloaded our views into a very specific slice of a historical figure's life (who doesn't even match the behavior of a pedophile since he literally had sex with everyone).
>>
>>35566923
Holy book means religious text, therefor the hadith is a holy book. Don't try to win an argument on semantics ever, especially so when you're ignorant.

So why even bring it up if there isn't a definitive answer one way or another if it "might be" incorrect. Why would you base a contention on a argument that doesn't have a solid basis?

Just accept that islam is a inherently violent and backwards religion that when practiced in it's native form is wholly incompatible with modern western values. Take the red pill, it's realllll easy to swallow.
>>
>>35566991
>Ironic since Islam is the least tolerant religion in this world.

Oh sorry were you looking for tolerance for the invaders who stole or land, drop bombs on us, finance fringe extremist groups to kill us, and then have the shamelessness to blame it on Islam?

Take thy whining somewhere else kafir scum. Islam is about balance, not unconditional tolerance.
>>
>>35567135
You are *certainly* not intelligent for thinking that being a pedophile is relatively amoral until recently.

Go have sex with a nine year old child in ancient Greece and see how you're treated.
>>
>>35567139
>Holy book means religious text, therefor the hadith is a holy book. Don't try to win an argument on semantics ever, especially so when you're ignorant.
Except it's an important distinction to make in Islam, since the Koran and the hadiths are very, very different. I've never seen someone refer to the hadiths as a holy book.
>So why even bring it up if there isn't a definitive answer one way or another if it "might be" incorrect. Why would you base a contention on a argument that doesn't have a solid basis?
I bring it up because you shouldn't say the 6 and 9 thing like it's a fact. The very fact that it's a big point of contention is why you should be careful around it.
>Just accept that islam is a inherently violent and backwards religion that when practiced in it's native form is wholly incompatible with modern western values. Take the red pill, it's realllll easy to swallow.
This is pure memery. I only care for Islamic history (mostly the early years). I'm not interested in a political/moral stance on it, so stop assuming I have some kind of agenda.
>>
>>35567166
Please explain how executing gay people and enslaving women is the fault of muh evil west.
>>
File: 1347935032424.png (20KB, 334x370px) Image search: [Google]
1347935032424.png
20KB, 334x370px
DEUS VULT INFIDEL!
>>
File: 1481011071132.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1481011071132.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>35567176
>Go have sex with a nine year old child in ancient Greece and see how you're treated.

Again, Muhammad wasn't a pedophile. He was a warlord. Pedophiles have a distinctive obsession with having sex with pre-pubescent women. 99% of Muhammad's wives were not pre-pubescent, and even the marriage with Aisha was an attempt at bridging the gap between two houses (Muhammad and Abu Bakr, who would later become the 1st Caliph).

Also, present your specific anecdote about greek marriage because I have reason to believe that greek mores were a lot more complicated and nuanced then you're conveying them (especially with the occasional idealization view of pedestry).
>>
File: ali.png (2MB, 1000x1380px) Image search: [Google]
ali.png
2MB, 1000x1380px
Why aren't you all Shia?
>Rashdun caliphate obviously wasn't special if it didn't last
>Omar was a scumbag opportunist warlord
>Ali was chosen as husband by the best daughter of the Prophet(PBUH)
>>
>>35567260
>he only had sex with one child guys chill out
>>
>>35567305

You say that as being a warlord is ANY better.
>>
>>35567206
The reason why Islamic countries are hostile to homosexuals is because homosexuals are unnatural. And it has been the same for most of history, just ask your grandpa what he thinks of them. And there's Christian countrues that are hostile against gays too like Serbia and of course mother Russia.
What do you mean by "enslaving women"? There is certain degrees of control. We protect our wives and daughters and sisters from evils of the world not enslave them.
>>
>>35567166
>Islam is about balance, not unconditional balance

Islam literally means submission, there's no balance in submission to the teachings from a plagiarized book (Queer'an) "written" by a schizo pedophile warmonger aka Mohammed (piss be upon him)
fuck you and your backwards religion m8
>>
>>35567355
>just ask your grandpa what he thinks of them
I have a gay sibling and my grandad doesnt give a fuck
>Christian countrues that are hostile against gays too like Serbia and of course mother Russia.
Deflecting. Homophobia is accepted far more in Islam while The Pope publicly said Christianity owe homosexuals an apology.
>We protect our wives and daughters and sisters from evils of the world not enslave them.
Yeah keeping them wrapped up in bin liners and giving them less rights is really 'protecting them'
>>
>>35567260
>having sex with a 9 year-old
>not a pedophile
Pick one and only one
>>
>>35567363
>plagiarized book

haha. other books WISH they were plagiarized by the quran.

The quran is incredibly unique in its ability to incite metaphysical terror. That's why true believers are so obsessed with implementing islamic law. Whoever wrote the quran knew exactly how to manipulate emotion and make you uncomfortable. It's one of the most underrated parts of the quran, imo.
>>
File: doge.jpg (11KB, 206x217px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
11KB, 206x217px
>>35567090
>islam doesn't need defending

okay sjw-kun, whatever you say
>>
>>35567427

I would say being a warmongerer and obsessively accumulating wives and sex slaves is far more incriminating (and accurate) than your dumb obsession with a certain slice of the DSM-V.

When I think pedophile, I think some white dude who diddled a kid once and occasionally runs a red light.
>>
>>35567427
Actually a lot of predators who have sex with children aren't classified as paedophiles. It's more that children are an easy target.
>>
>>35567260
Please present a source that states that pedophiles *only* have a distinct obsession with children and not that any person who is attracted to and has intercourse with children is a pedophile.

Further, I highly doubt that having sex with a pre pubescent female in ancient Greece was seen as a widely acceptable form of a sexual relationship.

Wouldn't you think a man of higher moral caliber would refuse such an act?

Please stop posting those "too intelligent" memes. You aren't really displaying any kind of innate intelligence and posting it makes you look like a pompous pseudointellectual. It's really embarrassing.
>>
>>35567422
Pope Francis is sjw pope extraordinaire, saying that Islam and terrorism is not related, saying he questions the existence of God, saying that Europe need to receive more rapefugees, covering up pedophiles despite the claims he's attacking those groups within the Vatican (he's not)

This guy is going to help bring down Catholicism and Christianity at a faster rate than expected, not that it's necessarily a bad thing but considering there's an even worse religion just waiting to take over makes me nervous about the future, hope he gets the bullet like Jhon Paul but unlike him, Francis mustn't survive
>>
>>35567649
>Please present a source that states that pedophiles *only* have a distinct obsession

Pedophilia is a classification that describes patterns, i.e. things that keep happening over and over again. If you're not using it scientifically, then you're just saying buzzwords.

If you don't see the pattern, then you need to seek other classifications that describe an individual better. Muhammad is classified better as a warlord who used sex towards a group of women ranging from 9 to 40 to bridge alliances and satiate his hunger for power. The pattern was more antisocial and narcissistic (like all the great prophets in the Old Testament).
>>
>>35567649
>Further, I highly doubt that having sex with a pre pubescent female in ancient Greece was seen as a widely acceptable form of a sexual relationship.

I didn't ask if you "doubt" it. I was asking for anecdotes because I was curious about your sources, because I have sources that idealize pubescent love. If your sources exist and my sources exist, then that would indicate that the subject is a lot more nuanced then you're conveying.
>>
Islam is the only acceptable religion.
>>
>>35565781
All sins are forgiven if you die a martyr.
>>
Paki Bro here. I'm the only boy and my parents didn't want me to leave them so they let me become a NEET. I have a feeling they are gonna get me married soon so my NEET days are over
>>
Pretty hard to be an ugly muslim autist, people don't even accept me for arranged marriages.
Worst of all, I'm living in the shittiest muslim country(asian/oceanic region). At least I have my fucking chinese cartoons
>>
File: 1444554936777.jpg (55KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444554936777.jpg
55KB, 450x500px
>tfw you will never be a qt muslima waifu
>>
File: 1489098372420.jpg (126KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1489098372420.jpg
126KB, 1000x749px
>>35566593
>An ancient holy book whole is wrong because my modern delicate sensibilities can't handle a historical fact and It's context
>>
>>35568015
You could work hard on yourself and try to get in an engineering/medicine field. I'm sure it will get you a nice well-raised wife from a respectable family.
>>
File: maximum disgust.jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
maximum disgust.jpg
86KB, 500x307px
>>35565715
>2017
>STILL believing in an Abrahacuck religion

Wew lad
>>
>>35567816
Instead of giving me a valid source you try to explain the terminology, which does nothing for the argument. It is true that pedophilia, as described by the DSM, is the exclusive attraction to children and is thus a psychiatric disorder, I can accept that.

What I cannot accept is those that follow a religion born from a culture that allows the sexual abuse of a child. I'm not arguing the cultural and historical classification of muhammad, I understand that saying he was a pedophile outright is incorrect. I refuse to accept a religion created by a culture who bases their system of morals on a holy book that contains the Nikah of a child and an adult.

Further I repudiate Islam on the fact that it's main prophet was indeed classified as a warlord, we see the consequence of that mindset not only today but in the principle tenants of jihad.
>>
>>35568163
Too right mein aryan bruder
Our pagan ancestors were oppressed by these cucks...... I can feel their blood flowing through me!
\m/ varg4life \m/
>>
>>35568181
>I repudiate Islam based on its militaristic goals (jihad) of worldwide dominance and spread of anti-liberal religious law (sharia)

Great. Now start with that next time instead of wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>35568364
>What I cannot accept is those that follow a religion born from a culture that allows the sexual abuse of a child.

was my original premise.
>>
>>35567260
>literally defending a pedophile
Lol
>>
>>35565961
>my desert religion is better than you desert religion

jesus christ was middle eastern also. does that trigger you cuck? the ((bible)) advocates being a cuck too.
>>
>>35567176
Only if you read a bit more little hillbilly, you would know prepubescent boys were the epitome of beauty for many greeks (including socrates)>>35567261
Please rot in hell you pagan-muslim hybrid
>>
>>35568483
Pedophila was the original premise.

Also Islam was born from a hyper-puritanical culture that preceded Muhammad. I would say the actual abuse was the codified law of female subservience, which was the foundation of old testament law. If Muhammad stepped into the pages of Deuteronomy, he would actually be seen as a liberal.
>>
File: tumblr_mv6hq9zgl81rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv6hq9zgl81rasnq9o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 640x452px
Do Muslims really inbreed this much>?
>>
File: deus vult help helper.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult help helper.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>35565961
>>35566522
It's this kind of bullshit thinking that is fucking the western world over. Fuck Islam and fuck anybody who doesn't realize that it's a fucking plague on the face of civilization.
>>
>>35568841
What's your problem my friend? Why are you so upset that for once someone isn't completely hateful of Muslims as the rest? Did someone hurt you?
>>
>>35569059
No. It just bothers me that people sit idly by while a disgusting and vile religion takes root in the western world.
>>
File: 1462063057366.jpg (68KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
1462063057366.jpg
68KB, 478x478px
>>35566603
I really don't get your viewpoint on life samson
>>
File: IMG_20170315_221657_662.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_221657_662.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>tfw black and muslim
I just want a qt middle eastern or indian gf.
>>
>>35565715
>Muslimbot

What is that? A remote control car with a bomb strapped to it?
>>
File: 1483708272265.jpg (75KB, 883x662px) Image search: [Google]
1483708272265.jpg
75KB, 883x662px
>hey guys I speak for god, make me your king and conquer in my name (jews)
>time skip
>hey guys I speak for god, make me your king and convert in my name (christians)
>time skip
>hey guys I speak for god, make me your king and conquer in my name (muslims)
>time skip
>faggot op believes any of this shit

I don't mean to go all fedora but what kind of robot could possibly look at human nature and think it was the result of an all knowing and loving god? Specifically the abrahamic religions, all 3 are just ancient chads convincing peasants the crops would fail if they weren't made kings.
>>
>>35568050
>a book some goatfucker wrote 1200 years ago is holy because mommy and daddy told me so
>>
>>35569459
Don't botter, bro. You can't convince religious people that they are living an illusion if they they live near conflict and/or poverty. Religion helps stabilize the mind, it's a necessary psychological element for survival and every society needed it at some point.

When economic development and logical education reaches every region you'll see religion slowly stepping aside because it won't be necessary anymore. But for now let them have it as long as they don't harm anyone.
>>
>>35569134
Why do you think it's vile and disgusting? Other than "p3d0 pr0o0o0ph3t!1!1"
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.