[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate woman so fucking much. Especially white woman.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I hate woman so fucking much. Especially white woman.
>>
>>35565397
i'm more offended they called the guy a "beast"

i thought racism ended 40 years ago
>>
>>35565397
Her bitch ass boyfriend refused to kiss her so she kisses someone else. Dude's making a cuck of himself.
>>
It's obviously fake you idiots. Did you even watch the video? The acting is way over the top.
>>
what is the purpose of this "kiss cam" thing? don't the loser neckbeards than unironically follow sports on TV already have shitty enough lives that you need to shove it in their faces?
>>
>>35565397
Are you sure that's not her brother?
>>
another staged cuckold propaganda
>>
>>35565984
Maybe he's too shy to kiss someone infront of thousands?
I would have done the same.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>35566146
I hate kissing in public, but it's a kiss cam. You're supposed to be kissing ffs. I you're too ashamed of kissing your gf on a jumbotron then you don't deserve her.

shitpost:
I would never refuse to express my love to m'lady in font of the whole world.
>>
>>35565397
They're actors.

>>35566062
The kiss cam, just like the free t-shirt thing, the over-the-top music, the mascot antics, goofy halftime shows, and the loud "D-FENSE" PA announcer, are all there to keep women interested. The NBA is trying to appeal to people who don't actually like sports by turning the whole thing into an experience, almost like a party.
>>
>>35566327
I actually like those halftime shows, music and some chants. It would be boring as fuck during the time-out plus the music at the beginning is so much hype. But I'm all in for reducing some of the sounds like "everybody clap your hand *clapclapclapclap*"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.