[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinking of becoming a male prostitute How do I make it to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476406278384.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476406278384.png
387KB, 500x500px
>thinking of becoming a male prostitute
How do I make it to where I don't get arrested and don't get STD's?
>>
Penile bump
>>
File: 1489568566022.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489568566022.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>35565355
not getting arrested is as easy as not saying anything about money over the phone, and working out of a cheap hotel room. as far as std's go, you shouldnt get any so long as you ENSURE they wear a condom. i know tons of prostitutes that do it for a living and almost none of them have any diseases, well, except for hepatitus A on one of them, but thats harmless. you still shouldnt do it though, it just ends is a drug problem and low self worth.
>>
>>35565757
Do those prostitutes never do oral sex then?
>>
>gay men paying for sex

Good luck faggot
>>
>>35565355
If you're attractive enough to be a prostitute you don't fucking belong here. Go away.
>>
>>35565817
yeah they do but its always "condom on".
im not entirely sure how everything is done behind closed doors, but ive never heard of a condom coming off for any reason at all. i heard about one guy taking his off mid way and not saying anything, and he got his ass beat by the pimp. thats about it though. i also had a personal experience with a prostitute and she said i could take mine off because she knew i was a virgin, but i declined as i did not want aids.
>>
>>35565848
Oral sex with a condom on? Lmao what does that even feel like
>>
>>35565866
better than fucking a prostitutes pussy ill tell you that much. i actually had to ask her to suck me off so i could close my eyes and think of hentai to get off, it was terrible. im happy this happened though, i wouldnt have become super gay
>>
the problem with being a male prostitute is that gay men don't like paying for sex. they already have a shitload of ways to meet each other and fuck for free, so paying a prostitute is not gonna happen. gay guys are 'loose.'

straight guys, on the other hand, would usually gladly pay for a prostitute if desperate enough. this is because feminism has turned women into self-respecting human beings who don't like having no-strings-attached sex. ergo, women are much harder to have sex with without having to start a meaningful relationship, so straight men love prostitutes.

gay men fuck strangers all the time because gay people make up a small percentage of the population, and because their dating pool is so small, they can't really afford to be choosy. it's very unlikely they'll find someone in that pool with whom they're compatible, so they just fuck day in and day out to compensate for the fact that they'll probably never be able to settle down and start a family.

in short, what I'm saying is; don't go into male prostitution. it's not worth it. you won't make any money because you're a male, and gay men don't pay for sex. women don't buy prostitutes anyway because women don't like sex unless they get a material item out of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.