[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever fantasize about filling a backpack with supplies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1292.jpg (122KB, 558x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
122KB, 558x515px
Do you ever fantasize about filling a backpack with supplies, don't say anything to your family or friends (if you have any) then going into the wilderness? Going up a mountain, through a forest, like you're in fucking lord of the rings or something. Maybe get attacked by a bear or something and die. Or after a few days of travelling run out of supplies and eventually just crawl up and die.

I do. God, even my suicidal thoughts are weird.
>>
>>35565187
lol its more along the lines of something VTech/Columbine-esque
>>
I wanted to do that as a child except I wanted to go to Mexico so I could get abducted by ayy lmaos
>>
Tell your parents you're leaving and you don't know when you're coming back, leave, and just go and be homeless for a while. Don't eat for a day, and get in touch with nature. I really recommend this experience. You'll get to see how humans are so caught up in a hussle and bussle in life, even robots. When it's just you, and the trees. You'll see how it feels.
>>
>>35565202
You gonna be v& boi
>>
File: 1478977986075.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478977986075.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
>>35565187
I have dons this before. I did it for about one month. What do you want to know about it
>>
>>35565235
keyword fantasy lul
>>
>>35565187
Into The Wild is a fucking fantastic movie for these feels. Shows what'd probably happen to you too.

Also young Kristen Stewart and Vince Vaughn not being an asshat like he is everywhere else.
>>
>>35565187
The wilderness is shit after a couple days. I'd never go without a bf and pair of phones, because shit happens. Old world cities are my favorite places to run away to and I go full normie when there and staying in hostels.
>>
>>35565444
suburbs:
>run out of one thing
>can't get more until I plan a road trip to also buy other things

european city:
>want one thing
>wait for grocery store to bump into me
>get what I want
>and it's ripe today, not next week
>>
>>35565187
if by supplies you mean bricks and by wilderness you mean the nearest river, then yes
>>
I've already saved up 20,000 to embark on my journey gonna leave once I run outta cash for supplies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.