[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any fembots with 0 maternal instinct?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I went to the grocery store the other day and there were two women (one close to my age) cooing over some kid trying to pick out vegetables and dropping them all over the fucking place. I was in a hurry and politely excused myself and walked by without paying the kid any mind and they gave me this weird look like they had seen a alien or something. This has happened several times. Is it normal to freak out over kids, even when they are strangers? I was out and saw a lady making those cooing noises and baby talking to her child and i asked my friend if she could imagine me ever being like that and she said no. I think in general i'm a caring person and i do want kids but I honestly hate all children under the age of 5. They smell bad,are gross, and I hate having to pretend to like them when spew out babbling nonsense to me so i can pass as normal. I don't have a relationship with my mother so even if i do have children there's no way i can learn to take care of them. What do?
>>
>>35564938
>politely excused myself
What exactly did you do? Because it sounds like they were weirded out by what you did rather than not giving the child attention. It sounds like you just randomly walked by and said excuse me, which is weird.
>>
>>35564938
>Are there any fembots
nope
>>
>>35565012
Said excuse me because the child was running around in the fucking isle blocking the way. I'm a fairly polite person,desu. I did give the kid a obligatory tiny chuckle because its expected of me, but otherwise i didn't do anything else.
>>
>>35565061
It was probably the way you laughed or looked at the child. Women perceive any single man who isn't sexually attractive to them as a child predator. OR their disgust was all in your head
>>
>>35565089
im not a guy. I have a bunch of nervous tendencies including awkward laughter. so it wouldn't surprise me if i did something weird. Or maybe it was just in my head idk.
>>
>>35565131
OP is a woman...I HAVE BEEN GIVING A FEMBOT ATTENTION
GODDAMMIT
>>
>>35564938
maybe you have one of those faces where you look like youre disgusted all the time and its really ugly and people are just in shock when they see it
>>
>>35565156
read the subject next time anon and dont make this mistake again. she has grown stronger now.
>>
File: 1485412526843.jpg (154KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485412526843.jpg
154KB, 1440x810px
>>35564938
I'd read your post but that layout is more autistic than the average Naruto fanfic. Apply yourself.
>>
>>35564938
I think you're fine. You're like my mom, she says she hates kids, but likes me because I'm her kid. She was a great mom.
>>
Nope I love children and babies.
>>
>>35565473
Why?
I don't like them anymore than baby animals. Actually I probably like baby animals slightly more than human children.
>>
>Is it normal to freak out over kids, even when they are strangers?

If the kid is cute then yeah, it's a natural reaction. But I also think it's normal to react indifferently. It doesn't mean you'd be a bad parent or anything.
>>
>>35565589
They're cute and sweet and wonderful and need you and love you.

I love them so much, it's made me do stupid things before.
>>
OP do you have hypergamous tendencies ?
>>
>>35564938
Believe it or not there's a hormone in breast milk that makes women super horny. Women freak over babies because the babies secrete it. Women also orgasm while breast feeding
>>
>>35566177
Thats sounds pretty whorish but i believe you because of all your dubs
>>
>>35566132
....no? I don't care all that much about what men make financially because I know i'm smart and able enough to get resources on my own. I don't need or want anyone to baby me or "take care of me". I can take care of myself. Being in a relationship where a man would completely take care of me and where I would have to rely on him for things and income 100% would literally drive me crazy and id be miserable. Just don't be a fucking mooch and take care of yourself too and well both be happy.
>>
>>35566480
Hypergamy does not mean you want a man to take care of you.
It means you are attracted to men of higher social standing and education than yourself.
>>
>>35566507

Don't most people fantasize about fucking things that are unattainable and out of thier league? Of course I find men of higher education attractive, because they are smart and I like intelligent conversation; not because I think I can get a free meal ticket from them, if that is what you are implying. Most people like smart people. Its the same as men wanting to fuck gorgeous bikini models. Its just a fantasy. This doesn't mean id refuse to date someone who was the same as me or go out of my way to find these type of "high status" men. What do you mean by social standing? More income than I? Not necessarily. I grew up fairly poor and resent individuals who are super rich.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.