[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0021.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
/R9k I'm pretty upset with my life.

I can never be loved by someone.

It's not that I'm ugly, my face looks fine, but I'm autistic and I'm extremely anxious, mainly because I have legit deformities in my body, so I you could say that I am ugly..

I have Peyronie's disease and phimosis,I'm infertile,I'm almost bald at the age of 20, I have a fucked up spine from early childhood damage, I have several skin conditions and to top everything off I'm 5'7.

I literally want to die. I have never been happy because from day one I was born fucked up in the most intimate of places and I am unable to bond with the people around me because I am absolutely socially retarded.

I don't know what I did to deserve this.

I'm not even able to go out and fuck a hooker because of my anxiety.

My anxiety is so bad that I openly refuse to date anyone who likes me, and the worst part is that there have actually been many women who ether openly flirted with me/ told me they have a crush on me.

Every day I contemplate suicide because I know that I can't ever be intimate with a partner because I'm a disfigured mess, and because once a person gets to know me they realize that I'm a cringe worthy, boring mess of a person who can't even sustain a normal conversation.

So my question is

>how do you cope with your problems

And

>what is the fastest method of suicide

On a side note, if I look at my life retrospectively it's surprising that there were people who gave me any affection at all. Especially women, though I doubt anyone would want to be in a relationship with me after they found out that I'm literally disfigured and, basically, retarded.
>>
seek god friend
>>
>>35564799
>>what is the fastest method of suicide
Hydrogen monoxide poisoning is a very lethal, very painless, and very fast method of death. Would recommend, you can make it with household stuff pretty easily; a quick google search should sort you out.
>>
File: IMG_0561.jpg (32KB, 430x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.jpg
32KB, 430x345px
>>35564852

>no

This literally the worst advice I ever got, it's like saying that the solution to my problems is to " just get over it".

God did this to me,frankly he can go and suck on Tyrones black puckered anus.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (92KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
92KB, 766x960px
>>35564882

Thank you, I'll make sure to research this and if I ever go through with it I'll make sure to stream this shit on 4chan.
>>
>>35564799
Get over your fucking meme anxiety jesus chirst you seem neurotic as hell
>>
>>35564939
>Hydrogen monoxide poisoning
Ah shit sorry. I meant hydrogen sulfide; got my chemical names mixed up.
>>
File: 1485700100075.jpg (225KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1485700100075.jpg
225KB, 1239x795px
>>35564939
Read this, might help
>>
I want break your neck with a german suplex and then put you in the camel clutch break your fucking back and make you humble
>>
>>35564799
Life sucks sometimes. Gotta embrace it and move forward. Self acceptance. Do you really accept yourself for all your flaws. It's a journey my friend but don't give up hope. Someday love will find you
>>
>>35564799
If you're going to do it, martyrize yourself in one way or another and do something good with your death.

I really wish I had advice for you but I don't know how to cope with my own horrible problems, at this rate I just live for small things I enjoy like eating pork chops, having plug.dj parties and watching cartoons, if that's not good enough for you then maybe just stay hopeful that you could be cured. I heard online that they're nearly at the point if not already at the point where they can grow completely new penises in labs for war vets and other victims of accidents, all you need is enough skin/dick flesh for them to be able to take a sample from and you have that so it's not exactly completely unforeseeable.
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (25KB, 138x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
25KB, 138x150px
>>35564957

Meme anxiety?
>I can never have sex without extreme pain and I won't ever have children, further more I'm unable to stay in a relationship because of this.

>and even if I try to bond with a person they end up leaving me because I'm unable to be a good partner.

How is this meme anxiety? This literally the least meme anxiety can be, my life is a joke and it's not even funny.
>>
>>35564965

Thanks, got it. I don't want to die a painful death
>>
>>35564992

Sure senpai, that will probably be less painful than living.

>inb4 edge lord

I deserve a quick death at least though
>>
>>35565002

Are you retarded? It's not others that are the problem, it's me, I was born defective, it's always gonna be me.
>>
>>35565013

Good point, not sure what to do though, I thought of carrying on but I find it harder and harder because I'm a laughing stock.

I'm genuinely unsure of how to go on living, with my problems I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>35565184
Try to find a purpose in life aside from the whole acquire gf get married have kids normie paradigm maybe. Devote your life to being the greatest geologist or martial artist who ever lived or become a monk or something, we live in a universe of infinite possibility and maybe your life would be easier if you weren't as fixated on this. I get that that's going to be difficult in a society like ours that pressures you into normiedom but it's worth a try and you might really enjoy whatever you do.
>>
>>35565369

We'll see, thanks for the positive message though.
>>
>>35564799
>My anxiety is so bad that I openly refuse to date anyone who likes me, and the worst part is that there have actually been many women who ether openly flirted with me/ told me they have a crush on me

You are a literal piece of shit. I've never once had a woman interested in me romantically, yet I don't want to kill myself. And here you are crying that you're deformed and want to die and you OPENLY ADMIT to girls approaching you and telling you they're interested in you.

Where the fuck do you get off? There are robots here that girls are physically repulsed by. And you have the fucking gall to say you're deformed. Deformed?! How the fuck are you deformed and still considered attractive by the female population?

This post just goes to show that you're underage and wanting validation. You're not actually deformed, just a socially awkward teenager that needs to leave this board now. I fucking hate people like you.
>>
>>35564852
seek better advice friend
>>
>>35565436
These people won't shut up and keep crying about how they have it so hard. They. just. don't. want. to. hear. it.
>>
>>35564978

whoa hol up

this shit don't work anymore. helium tank manufacturers have now started putting just a touch of oxygen in their tanks to prevent using them for suicide. you won't die from it, just faint and suffer some brain damage. thanks normies.
>>
>>35565436

Let me ask you one thing, are you retarded?

I'm attractive on the outside but once people find out I'm disfigured they basically dump me.

i can actually understand why women dislike you, it's because you jump to conclusions and don't listen (in this case, you don't read)

I CANT HAVE SEX OR CHILDREN

My other issues are minor but these are pretty bad.

Also as pathetic as I am the validation of r9k isn't that impressive.

Tbh you seem underage to me.

Please leave this board.
>>
>>35565460

I will, I probably will.
>>
>>35565436
Dude I'm a 5'7 manlet with buck teeth and horrible acne who looks 13 and even I feel sorry for OP, his dick is fucked dude, he probably can't even enjoyably jerk it. Who the fuck cares if girls like it if he can do literally nothing about it? It's like being a quadriplegic with the Flash's powers.
>>
>>35565553
Sex is overrated but being infertile sounds bad if you want children
>>
>>35565651

Yeah I failed the game of life.
>>
>>35565610

I haven't had an orgasm in months, it's literally too painful and there is nothing the doc can do other invasive surgery which may backfire and little destroy my penis.

I should have been aborted desu.
>>
>>35565682

Literally destroy*

I'm using my phone so sometimes auto correct will try to fuck me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.