[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succesful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: 4L_PWnVibgS.jpg (45KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PWnVibgS.jpg
45KB, 465x576px
Who else here /wildlysuccesful/?

>get dream job
>earn more than I need
>travel the world

>still spaz out and sweat around females
>more friendless than ever
>stay indoors 100% of the time when not working

How do I social?
>>
File: 1487914596672.png (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1487914596672.png
5KB, 234x215px
You don't. You're doomed forever like the rest of us.
>>
whats your job that lets you travel without interacting with people?

what are your hobbies
>>
>>35564864
Airline pilot
Power lifting
>>
File: 1484093016386.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484093016386.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>35564974

do you look like a powerlifter?
>>
>>35565023

Yes. Long surpassed 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps.
>>
>>35564245
I know that feel.
Im a machinist. Get so much money i dont know how to spend it. Not so much that i could afford anything but more than i need. So much i give 20% to my gramps so they can have a decent retirement
>no gf
>no friends

I play vidya all day and go to the gym every other day.
>>
>>35565054

that really doesnt tell me anything

spending considerable amounts of time at a gym makes you able to help others if they are lost/alone

go on a powerlifting forum for like 3 months daily and you will interact with people without actively suffering
>>
>>35565090
I think giving unsolicited advice is very douchy and annoying.
I have a few regulars I talk with in the gym about lifting. But we never talk about anything outside that. I never went for a drink with any of them either.
>>
File: 4L_p3VTpGB0.jpg (144KB, 500x921px) Image search: [Google]
4L_p3VTpGB0.jpg
144KB, 500x921px
>>35565077
Same here. Been playing GTAO since it came out. Playing other games as they come for a few weeks then always return to GTAO. I mostly just fly there as well.
>>
>>35565124

do it when they look helpless and in need for help not just to boost yourself. happens more often than youd think

talk to these regulars about their lives
offer to go out for drinking when they mention some kinds of issues

pretend to care

someone will be worth it eventually
>>
>>35565153
Lel nice Image. Are you from germany? Because i am. Im just playing warframe even though there is no reason. Grinded all the way through and now im just farming stuff so i dont have to when New stuff comes out
>>
File: 1483665785137.gif (14KB, 255x251px) Image search: [Google]
1483665785137.gif
14KB, 255x251px
OP I'm a /wild/ person and will admit i'm a cyborg.

I've gotten with a few females and now completely checked out when it comes to that. However I'm a fucking failure in respects to success, i wagecuck sometimes 5-6 days a week at my boss' convenience. then in my spare time i'm abusing the shit out of drugs and reading books. Somehow i have managed to stay friends with normies and survive.

Would you be interested in exchanging advice like how a loser like me with 2 degrees can get a fucking job related to that shit and I'll try to give you advice for dealing with women (first tip: work on the anxiety approaching women like generally interacting with them say at work, not trying to pick up or anything).

Otherwise please stay with it dude, you have it made even if that loneliness shit gets you down. You sound like you still have your shit together.
>>
>>35565325
>nice image

All yours, my friend!
>>
>>35565335
Thanks for the offer.
Sexing the womyn is not really a concern becauce "omgpilot"+gains. I don't really want a relationship with a non Virginia because the though of another guys sperm leaking out of her vigena bothers me.

I am looking more for something like the buddies I had in the academy. Getting drunk, partying. I miss that. Just hanging out.

As for my advice ... I don't have any secrets to success. For me it's pretty straight forward and this is what I tell people when they ask me that same question:

Pick a specific JOB you want to do for the rest of your life. Not a study, but a specific fucking job.
Look at the education requirements. Get those requirements and apply for the study until you are accepted. Repeat last step again for the actual job.
Don't be a degenerate and apply yourself. Studying eventually pays off. Buildings contacts in the industry you want to be in is almost equally important.

Don't limit yourself unless you're 100% sure you're an actual dumb fuck.
>>
File: 6vg9gi9dt2rx.png (734KB, 806x654px) Image search: [Google]
6vg9gi9dt2rx.png
734KB, 806x654px
>>35565023
I surely am aware of the feeling you expressed in that image
>>
>Anon has his dream job
I'm jealous but happy for you
>Anon has MY dream job

REEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEE!
Would you please break down your education and how you made it for someone who aspires to fly planes?
>>
>>35565882
Sure. Are you in the EU or USA? Big difference.
>>
>>35565913
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!
>>
>>35565956
Ok you're lucky then because a lot of carriers are hungry for unfrozen ATPLers in the USA atm.
My experience in the USA secondhand because I am an EU fag. So take it as you like.

>get really to be in debt for a long time and work for peanuts for the first few years.
>choose a flight school that offer an intergrated ATPL education followed by the option to instruct at that very same school. There are some that offer this in AZ, for sure.
>get 1500 total time at the flight school
>apply for a regional job while building hours

Eventually, you should have your ATPL unfrozen and should be able to apply for LCC like Spirit, alligiant, etc. having a 4 year education/bachelor is HIGHLY recommended if you're going to fly in FAA land. The big guys like Delta require it.
>>
>>35566056
Adding to that:
Most flight schools are very willing to have you over to give you information.
They are a business, always remember that.
Other than that, look up a local flying club and get an introductory lesson. It's like $150 and well worth it.
>>
File: 1488181150555.jpg (23KB, 478x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488181150555.jpg
23KB, 478x344px
>>35565844
Cheers for your advice dude, normally I'd try to participate in what else is being said in this thread but I'm too fucking wasted to read it all. Basically when I say 2 degrees, I don't take much pride in it because it's arts and a graduate diploma in comms, so basic baby shit at uni.I'm in an honor society like golden key because of my grade average which i find to be bullshit when stoned/tripping/cokeaddict/dealer collectively for 7 years I shouldn't even be graduate material. I've looked into working in a library, museums (being a /his/ and /lit/ fag) and also getting into stupid niches like gaming (i want to work creatively, not coding or graphics, shit like that) which is the "dream" but completely fucking retarded to invest in. I guess I'm flawed in that i don't let my self succeed because I don't feel like I deserve to.

Good shit by making sure you know it's not about thirsty shit like getting thirsty over every girl that actually treats you like a human being. Not sure how old you are now but as a mid 20's guy, bitches start losing their value in the sense that it goes back to even compared to some "ttly hawt stacy" from fucking high-school. Stay aware and don't let a bitch take advantage of you, when they start hitting the wall and want to manipulate you out of spite; only ever tell a girl about shit that's close to you (eg: being a virgin, depressed, anxious etc..) if you can pick up on whether they actually listen to the shit you're saying or just being polite. Drink some fucking whiskey is you have to drown the feelings with brown, and find a girl who you can hang out with as well as get overwhelmed by spaghetti. In your position, take your time and start by staying independent and find some fucking solid dudes to hang with whether it's vidya or sport.

As for me I really gotta stop doing coke and resist the urge to bang a girl who's 4 years younger and I'm friends with her ex so I want to guide her in the right direction (away from me).
>>
File: 1419631705632.jpg (137KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1419631705632.jpg
137KB, 600x603px
>>35566172
Also it's Fucking St. Patrick's day today where I am so fuck you I'm drunk. If you're an americunt, where should i go if i ever go there, which places are least shitty?
>>
>>35566172
>those degrees

This is exactly why I said to pick a specific job.
Just apply and get rejected until you have the specific job you want.
I used to be an office cuck a long time ago. Do not fall in the trap of being comfortable with a stable but very mediocre life.
Take big risks, get ready to fail over and over again.
>>
>>35566328
I'm glad you agree that the degrees are also the same as having a NEET hole in a resume, it just makes an applicant more pretentious sometimes i think. I swear anything related to gaming would kick ass and i think based on your advice I should consider that since it's a bullshit meme industry like the dotcom industry in the 90's and I could stand a chance of worming my way in.

Seriously man you don't need advice regarding approaching females if you keep perspective of what you have. Shit dude I'd consider you a cyborg since you know how to actually thrive.

Luckily being a massive drug fucked basket-case means i know what it means to take big risks. I nearly had a heat attack last year (same day as Carrie Fischer) from doing 8 grams of coke over 6 days. Basically 1.5g would be the LD-50 for a heavy user (50% chance of literally having a stroke or heart attack).

I fucking love you man I'd buy you a fucking beer or lemon/lime and bitters if you don't drink.
>>
>>35566639
That's weirdly nice. Thanks man.
Go for it. Take risks but don't lose the source of income you have. Buying that much coke means you have disposable income.

Stop being a degenerate with the drugs dude. I really hope you manage to wiggle your way in the gaming industry. Best of luck in life.
>>
OP, I'm not even kidding, xanax. Seriously. You are the perfect candidate. Get a psychiatrist and a low dose of xanax to use when needed.
>>
File: Today OP was a cool guy.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Today OP was a cool guy.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>35566964
OK first off fuck you, fuck off with opiates. I fucking speedball and you should take that shit somewhere else unless you're ready to die m8.

>>35566758

The pleasure is all mine dude, seriously i wouldn't even bother trying to specify what it is that makes you feel weird around women, I've realized that plenty of women feel a similar, if not altered or diluted version of our experiences vicariously except for the 10/10's easy mode girls but hey fuck that shit, it's about as relevent as chad thundercock is to our situation.

You fucking call the shots man, if some girl you like starts airing out her dirt laundry about her experience on the cock carosel; tell her that shit makes you cringe. Don't pretend you're compensating and just lay shit out because anyone who thinks they can use you as a beta provider are fucking amateurs playing a game best left to professionals like you and me.

I swear if it ever shitpost here about quitting coke, you might see it and it might just be me but I know I'll never leave this place forever, whether it's my mind or 4chan.

Basically it's an insane strategy to pretend you don't give a fuck about women but if you can genuinely settle with that attitude and be smooth about it, you call the fucking shots, take your time and then take what you want when you find it.

I know I can do better, and you know I'm destroying myself with this shit. I should deffs use my income more constructively and I will should I get my shit together.

song related and I'll be drinking and fucked off my guts so i'll lurk or give short replies if you want to ask me something specific about dealing with women, I feel as though I owe you that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ20ytH6pv4
>>
Bump bump BuMp this fucking thread because everything else is shit, fucking bait,trap,trump. This is the fucking internet you fucking faggots, I want to see some fucking solidarity among anonymous faggots and I want to see every single one of us make it and then make a reality of what we want.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.