[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were all normal, popular at parties, had friends and gf in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: uhh.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
We were all normal, popular at parties, had friends and gf in school, right? Then something went wrong (like breaking up with gf) and we became robots?

I have a hard time believing you bros were that one autistic loser everyone laughed at for fun
>>
File: IMG_6315.jpg (133KB, 862x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6315.jpg
133KB, 862x725px
>>35563963
I have never been to a party. Had friends who abandoned me in second year of high school. Always been autistic loser.

This has to be bait
>>
>>35563963
I was normal and kinda attractive but got sick at 18 from ehlers danlos syndrome. Each day I want to die more.
>>
>>35563963
>We were all normal
>We
who?
>>
>>35563963
>Seriously family problems that fucked up whole family life
>Always tired at school, because I could not rest at home
>Some retard start bullying me
>Family history with mental illness, chronic stress from bully triggered other shit in my head

I guess it was my parent faults in first place, they should teach kid how to stand for himself, advice like do not fight, be gud boi and "act like you do not care and they will leave you alone" are dumb and stupid.
>>
File: alone by crowd vending machines.jpg (211KB, 1228x1278px) Image search: [Google]
alone by crowd vending machines.jpg
211KB, 1228x1278px
No, r9k is not exclusively normalfags like you.
>I have a hard time believing you bros were that one autistic loser everyone laughed at for fun
And why is that?
>>
File: 1481821295250.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1481821295250.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>35563963
>haha you guys weren't always losers right?

i never had friends
just people acting kind so the workplace wasn't all awkward and disturbing
>>
File: 10399664_1023902290228_3874_n.jpg (52KB, 502x603px) Image search: [Google]
10399664_1023902290228_3874_n.jpg
52KB, 502x603px
i was popular a long time ago, then for a period I had no friends, but got new ones. I got rid of my friends cuz I didn't want them around
pic related is a highschool party that I went to.
i'm not the quasimoto dufus on the right
that was a hard ass night
I wanted to move so I could start over, it seems like over the years people got sick of me up to highschool
>>
>>35564333
that dufus on the right is that ugly bitch's boyfriend
>>
>>35563963
>born poor with addict parents
>parents effectively fuck my life in every way possible
>can't keep friends because I'm never allowed to anyone's house or to leave the house at all or go to birthdays or have any money of my own so I can hang out with them and do normal stuff
>have the ability to talk about myself or express any feelings or thoughts in any small way beaten and screamed out of me
>everyone gets older and their friendships with one another get stronger
>reduced to a human gag reel/class clown that does dares for attention
>everyone gets sick of this schtick by 7th grade
>haven't been not depressed since age 11 or 12 due to generally miserable life and lack of love of any form, unable to even smile at other people or do some minor thing that just gives them ammo to use against me in some way or another, to make fun of or belittle me or to hurt me, defences are just too high up and I'm not willing to ever let them down, plagued by either rage or anxiety or total indifference to everything around me every day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.