[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw coffee is your only joy in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: images (8).jpg (9KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
9KB, 245x205px
>tfw coffee is your only joy in life
>>
File: .jpg (179KB, 1041x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
179KB, 1041x1024px
>Not black tea with milk
>>
Fucking whities and their coffee
>>
>>35563848

Fucking non-whites, niggers, Jews, spics, faggots, sand coons with their existence on my planet
>>
>>35564018
>triggered
Calm down mate I think you've had too much coffee.
>>
>>35563817
>have awful insomnia
>every day is struggle with low energy
>think i can't take it anymore
>friend gives me coffee
>wow I feel so much better
>tfw coffee keeps me from killing myself
>>
>>35563843
>black tea with milk
Thats not black tea now is it
>>
soon you'll be snoking khat, snorting coke, and shooting meth. only logical path for a filthy stimulant(caffeine) addict.
>>
>>35564492
maybe he chases it with milk
>>
>>35563843
milk takes away the energizing effect from coffee fampaialam
>>
a cup of coffee while browsing 4chan in the morning is one of the few pleasures I have keft
>>
>>35563817
Breakfast is my favorite moment of the day. I wake up early in the morning only for it.

Is just me, my food and the silence.
No one in the streets, no one in the stairs. You can hear people getting ready in their houses. Sun is rising, but there is not enough light yet. The world is blue and gray, the comfiest colors...

I live for that moment.
>>
coffee sucks dick
>>
>>35565615
I do too, so is fine, I won't taste the difference.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-07-13-11.png (304KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-07-13-11.png
304KB, 1080x1920px
>>35563817
Who here makes instant coffee with milk and sugar?
>>
>>35565530
Energizing is placebo.
>>
>>35565615

I want underage posters to leave.
>>
File: breakfasat.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
breakfasat.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>35565590
Breaking Fast
>>
>>35563843
milk deactivates the antioxidants, and I had water on the kidney when I was drinking early grey so strong it was opaque. Now I drink home roasted black coffee, green tea, and watery oolong.
>>
>>35564097
*Six cups or fewer* of ***black*** coffee, *on average*, is a net positive for health/longevity.

http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/coffee/
>>
>>35565590
Explain it a little bit more, Anon, please. Do you also listen to music while you're at it? Or watch something on the tv/pc? Or do you just sit on the table having breakfast and thinking about millions of things?
>>
>>35564018
As a nonwhite I enjoy hot chocolate and tea more.
>>
>>35563817

I gave up energy drinks ages ago because they made me turn too scatterbrained and unproductive.

Best days of my life.

Good I miss degenerate energy drinks....
>>
>>35565887

*God I miss
>>
>tfw got addicted to coffe when I was 15
I blame being a manlet on that
>>
>normies unironically think caffeine is addicting
>>
>>35565808
I don't know what is to explain.
Yes, I put the tv. Very, very low sound. Morning news. There are always two persons, repeating the same 3 or 4 news.
Then I start preparing breakfast.
I love cooking. Two weeks ago, I went with crepes. I don't know why, I just made a ton of crepes every morning. I bought chocolate and strawberry syrup, plus cream.
A week ago, Belgian waffles.
This one, I made two cakes. Cheesecake and a carrot cake.
I always have something ''special''.
Other than that, the usual, a bunch of different types of coffee, juice (mango, orange, pineapple, apple, etc) lots of cookies, bunch of biscuits ( I don't know the name in english).

Usually, my breakfast takes ~1 h. Most of the time a bit more.

I know is stupid and autistic, but this is the only moment of the day in which I am somewhat ''happy''.
>>
>>35566084
It is though, and not a wimpy psychological addiction. A physical one.
>>
>tfw i only have basic bitch Folgers and a drip machine from the late 90s
Whats the good shit (that i can buy online) that isnt retardedly expensive.
Caffeine doesnt really do much to me any more because of the fact that i used to regularly drink 5 monsters a day but i stil like drinking coffee.
>>
Caffeine gives me the energy to be happy to be truthful
>>
>>35566858
Just buy a second-hand Senseo. It's what I did.

>tfw still have my 80s Princess drip machine
>>
>>35563843
>Milk
pussy
>>
>>35565756
>water on the kidney (?)
>from black tea

what please expand
>>
>>35566858
The only time I ever asked someone what brand a cup of coffee they gave me was, it was Folgers, and I only asked because it tasted like ground-up bugs and I wanted to never have it again.
A bag of decent coffee is like $8, and it lasts weeks.
>>
>>35566900
oxalates

I was also being lazy and eating mostly bananas, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
>>
>>35563817
Coffee is a pretty good antidepressant. Way better than dick killing SSRIs.
>>
File: 8c7.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
8c7.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>35563817
Rusfag here.
Fuck you and your degenerate drink.

Tea master-race.
Tea is superior to coffee.

Coffee is for wage-cucks that lost all will in life.

Tea is the drink of the warrior.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35563817
>COFFEE
BAWHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

ROOIBOS TEA MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>tfw coffee and hash first thing in the morning

Feels so good man
>>
>>35567144
>rooibos

Goede smaak.
>>
I use coffee to make myself sovially acceptable, caffeine makes me bearable, otherwise i am too pathetic for them and they leave
>>
>>35567024
wew lad

I've been drinking 1 liter of black tea made using 3 tea bags and never taking them out (because it doesn't taste bad and lol 3-5 minutes) for years probably should ask my doc about my risk for kidney stones
>>
>>35567201
JAAAAA BOET EK HET DIE LEKKERSTE PENIS IN DIE WERELD..... DANKIE MNR. ROOIBOSTEE
>>
>>35567328
I was drinking way more tea than that, and why not loose tea? Do it in a tall french press, only pressing down enough to pour a cup, repeat until empty, add more hot water, drink progressively weaker tea all day.
>>
>>35567447
sounds good (and loose tea should have higher quality) and I was planning on looking into that one day, but don't have a french press yet due to inertia
>>
>>35567532
If you're in the U.S. and need a kettle, don't get a standalone electric. They're slow due to our standard outlets being limited to 120 volts, 15 amps, and most have a plastic window that eventually leaks. Get a simple stovetop whistler.
>>
>>35567767
Unless you want to be boiling water at your desk. Or you could use the microwave. But tea nerds will tell you it's wrong to heat water with leaves already in it and also wrong to stir leaves into water instead of pouring water onto leaves.
>>
>>35567804
microwave water in pyrex measuring cup, pour into french press
>>
Switch to caffeine pills. Quicker, more reliable.
>>
>>35566858
If you're willing to put the effort, an aeropress is hard to mess up and better than most drip machines.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.