[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realised I can see some hot girl walking around naked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Happy Frog With Big Penis.png (148KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Frog With Big Penis.png
148KB, 500x656px
>mfw I realised I can see some hot girl walking around naked in her apartment from my bedroom window
>she's been doing it 3 nights a row (every night since I saw her)

I can't see her all the time but I've got a fair few good looks when she goes out naked on the balcony and the back window

Further question: why would she does this? I also believe a guy lives there too (saw him) but I didn't see him naked
>>
I walk around naked out of laziness even if there's a chance someone could see me. I doubt my neighbors would ever admit that they've seen my boobs so... Oh well?
>>
>>35563279
She's completely naked. She must be naked the whole time she is home. Last night she went on the balcony and like inspected her body with the light on
>>
>>35563229
Naked is easier. Don't need to wash hands after peeing, and it's comfy. Wearing elastic all day actually changes my fat distribution.
>>
Why are you not posting photographic evidence?
>>
>>35563229
Why have you not taken pictures you lying piece of shit?
>>
>>35563332
>>35563353
Even if I did you wouldn't be to see shit

I can only see at night when the light is on, even then it's only for a few seconds at a time
>>
>>35563319
>Don't need to wash hands after peeing
What?
>>
>>35563434
do you pee on your hands??
>>
>>35563447
Why does it make any difference whether you're wearing clothes or not? Even so, you still need to press the flush button, which is always covered in bacteria and the main reason why you should wash your hands after peeing.
>>
Why not? Being naked is comfortable, I'm often nude at home.
>>
>>35563505
The main reason for washing your hands is not because you got pee on it, but because you're touching your weewee with your hands and getting all sorts of things from it.
>>
>>35563569
Seconded. I usually get naked after I get home from work. The only thing is to make sure you're covering whatever you're sitting on to avoid stains.
>>
>>35563588
What things though? My dick is washed every morning and then put into a cotton container. It's probably cleaner than the door handles I have to touch.
>>
>>35563601
Your dick is stuffed inside underwear and clothing. All sorts of germs build up in that comfy moist heat.
>>
>>35563229
Do you live in Stockholm OP? I ask because a friend of mine likes being naked in her apartment, lives with a guy (and girl), is super attractive, AND has people moving in across from her regularly.
>>
>>35564264
no not in Europe senpai

do they have like threesomes and orgies and stuff? sounds hot
>>
>>35563411
try getting it on video anyway my man
>>
>>35564264
also you should post pics desu
>>
It's like all my christmases have come at once
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.