[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyberpunk thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1486407418539.jpg (250KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486407418539.jpg
250KB, 1200x1200px
>tfw you will never trade a couple credits for circuit pendents, realmeat and wild stories from tech-nomads in the smog-choked twilight

>tfw you will never stop to chat with your neighbour the old singularity cultist and hear his wisdom from the halcyon days of your megacity

>tfw you will never live in a dilapidated underground mega-complex referred to as THE CITADEL

>tfw you will never venture out into the Upper World to collect scraps of metal from the past human civilizations before the Great War IV destroyed the ozone layer

>tfw you will never find a plant growing out of the ground in a place never thought to have been able to have life again, giving one small shimmer of hope to your people
>>
>>35562498
Not to get off topic, but why would anyone want a huge window at street level in an urban setting? That would drive me insane.
>>
>>35562588
I'd be pretty comfy if the people outside couldn't see you.
>>
>>35562603
Good point. It would take some getting used to but I might grow to like it eventually.
>>
File: outlawstar.jpg (96KB, 700x384px) Image search: [Google]
outlawstar.jpg
96KB, 700x384px
quality thread

always been a fan of escapism
>>
File: Orange_Night_by_MagusVerus.jpg (74KB, 614x755px) Image search: [Google]
Orange_Night_by_MagusVerus.jpg
74KB, 614x755px
>>35562498
I remember all of these and posted two of them. Nice to see this branch-off of /comfy/ happening

>>35563011
escapism is good. There's also a fond longing tinged with a little sadness

>ywn sell everything you own and escape your literal cubical farm nightmare for a seat on the next mass transit off-world

>ywn join the first wave of settlers rushing to explore, settle and scavenge in the ruins of an earlier, bright human age

>you will never live Bravestarr
>>
File: cyberpunk.jpg (701KB, 1600x880px) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk.jpg
701KB, 1600x880px
cyberpunk is good
>>
File: 1443748116973.jpg (2MB, 1630x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1443748116973.jpg
2MB, 1630x1600px
>tfw ywn live in Hong Kong
>tfw you'll always blow ass at computers and networking because you're really only interested on a surface level
>>
>you will never own a portable railgun
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.