[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that I seemingly cannot escape this unlimited hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

why is it that I seemingly cannot escape this unlimited hell that the world has created for me

Any time I have an inkling of hope for my future, an inkling of happiness and content in my life, it is immediately squandered.

Were some people just meant for the bullet?
>>
File: 1488055496320.png (416KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488055496320.png
416KB, 600x600px
>>35562411
No replies. No surpises
>>
>>35562606
>being this deep in self pity everything means the world is against you

Were some people just meant for the bullet? Yes. Adapt or die.
>>
>>35563876
Mental/physical illness, shitty environment and situations vs self pity. Learn the difference.
>>
>>35563894
I have the same problems but I dont make faggot ass threads about
>>
>>35562411
>inkling
>inkling
booo hooo yow futuy wobowbowbwo
>>
>>35562411

I feel this, there is no solution to this.
>>
>>35562411
I don't know, but I think I'm your opposite. Everything I ever want somehow just drops into my lap at exactly the time I need it. My friends and family have even commented on how uncanny it is. Any time I ever need anything, it's just there for me. so far I have:
>gf
>house
>car
>very promising career at fortune 500 financial planning company
>2 dogs who I have trained myself and are seemingly infinitely loyal

There's probably other shit I have too that other robots would kill for that I just take for granted. I still want to kill myself. I just don't seem to care about anything and life is so easy that it's genuinely boring. Sort of like how once you start using cheat codes the game stops being fun because there's nothing to play against.
I get everything I ever want and I'm still not happy. I feel like I let you robots down every fucking day, and I'm sure I'll still get called a normie and ridiculed here. Not that I care. I have an equally meaningless life to go back to. I just wish I could help.
I'm sorry, anons.
>>
>>35565292
>>gf
>>house
>>car
>>very promising career at fortune 500 financial planning company
>>35565292
>somehow just drops into my lap

hmmmmmm
>>
It SEEMS that way because that's the way it be
>>
>>35565292
posts like this makes me think even if I were to somehow get some money I'd still be sad af
>>
>>35565422
The career just popped up for me too.
One of my friends from high school was really rich. I didn't have a job, and their dad gave me one. I proved that I was worth his time and effort. That was at 18 after high school. I still don't have a degree, but I'm clearing 90k/year now and that's only slated to go up.
I'm 24 now. gf started dating me at 17 before I ever had a car, money, or house.
>>
>>35565451
he is retarded and cant analyze whats happening

at one point, he didnt get what he wanted for some time, when he needed it. like social outcast robots for example. then he fall into depression and got separated from society. time passes and he gets a gf. in the passing time, many things changed in his inner dynamics, life situations, other peoples lifes and experiences etc. so he comes years after and gets a gf. then he be like oww im not happy never. nah. if you need something and work for it till you get it, dont put other meanings to it in the process and get detached from reality, when you get it, you will be happy. because you would change your direction before, if you didnt need it. this "notin matters brah" is the result of a crippled thinkin way. probably, just like everything, for self protection, so we can survive without feelin too bad.
>>
>>35565591
>spoiled
>had everything handed to him

The fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>35565643
Woah woah. I didn't say nothing matters for anybody. I just said I don't feel the need to go on. Living each day is like a chore I don't really want to do. You say
>if you want something, go out and get it! Then you'll be happy

What if I don't particularly want anything? What is there left to want?
>travel
done that
>women
done that
>money
got it
>expensive cars
don't have one myself, but have driven plenty in the company of rich friends
>drugs
don't really care for them
>power
Don't care. Would rather command dogs than people
>to save the world
Again, don't give a fuck. Democracy literally cannot work. Imagine this: 50% of people are average or below average intelligence. Most people should not be voting. Am I asserting that I know who should vote and who shouldn't? no. I'm just trying to illustrate that current political structures are beyond repair. If everyday life is a chore, why even bother with that nonsense?

What I am supposed to want?
>>
>>35565723
Who the fuck knows? I don't even know why I do anything anymore.
Should I leave? I seem to have as much madness and sadness as anybody else here.
>>
>>35565788
>What I am supposed to want?
sorry gtg maybe i can answer when i come back

but for short, u want what u need. good if u content now. look for maslows hierarchy and see what u can do if u wanna move faster.
>>
>>35565268
>>35562411

That makes us three.

I have tried to picture how I'd feel if I had everything I "wanted" and if my life was good. I realized that I'd still feel this way. Kind of like a premature this >>35565292. Actually, I might be already like that, just spaced out and not at the same time. I had a chance to experience all of that and I mostly have (apart from the job).

I wish I could press a button and just disappear. I never asked for this and I don't want to sound ungrateful when I complain about the discomfort it gives me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.