[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your super qt r9k passing trap gf is moving in with you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: erio.jpg (122KB, 820x975px) Image search: [Google]
erio.jpg
122KB, 820x975px
>tfw your super qt r9k passing trap gf is moving in with you tomorrow
Can't believe I went from sad hopeless virgin to /living thedream/ in months.
Fuck all the haters and normalfags, you can waste your life chasing cis scum roastie whores.
But for all the tru robots, never give up!
There's a pure virgin trap waifu who knows all the same feels as you out there,
She's just waiting for you to save her and live a long happy life together.
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT ROBOTS
>>
Post her Benis and boipucci and feet
>>
>>35560553
what do you do for work? another mouth to feed isn't cheap even if you feed her lots of cummies
>>
>>35560588
nooo shes' all mine...
But I'm sure there's one out there for you anon!
She might even stop by and post in this thread, you never know, you just have to take your chance when it strikes!
>>
>>35560631
I don't even like traps I just want to see your face when I take her from you :)
>>
>>35560553
Why would I choose the masculine woman when I can have an actual feminine woman?
>>
I'd rather have the original than a bad imitation.
>>
>>35560621
I'm a STEM autist so I get paid way too much for spends all their earnings only on computer stuff and tendies.
And she actually has a source of income and I'm only really giving her a roof over her head and food.
She actually has ethics unlike roasties who will blow your money on everything
>>
File: image_2.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>35560662
I didn't mean this, I wanted to know how it felt to hurt someone and I didn't like the feeling. Sorry
>>
>>35560553
How old is she? When did she transition? What're her measurements and height?
>>
>>35560693
so you'd rather have the "original" which entails
>no common interests, only pretends to like things you do
>demands you to buy her tons of material shit
>constantly berates you for being a bad bf
>has plenty of orbiters and backups and has no qualms about leaving you at any time
yeah totally worth it bro
>>
>>35560553
Reminder that 90% of trannies say they're into guys until a girl is interested in them, then they're a transbian that wouldn't touch a guy.

Just look at the slug king himself, Cheska. He spent months post here about >no bf until another tranny came along and now he's strictly transbian.
>>
>>35560774
>tfw girl (male) with a bf
>tfw never been attracted to women
>>
You're living the dream OP, why did you have to leave us behind in this nightmare?
>>
>>35560737
no specifics, but she's uni age, started transition in HS, is shorter than the average white female (I think 25 percentile for women and 2 percentile for men), and somehow has natural D cups
don't ask how I won the trap lotto I don't even know
>>
File: IMG_3329.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>35560785
Yeah it's bs, once you take th cummies pill you will never go back
>>
are there any guys that would be interested in a 5'2 100lbs girl (male)
>>
>>35560827
Can't you just be a cute male (male). Traps are a meme
>>
>>35560827
Original pics?
>>
>>35560844
actually im sorry ive only been on hrt for a little over a month now so :(
>>
Not my style., But happy FOR YOU regardless
>>
>>35560827
>>35560827
>>35560827
SEE ROBOTS I TOLD YOU, ONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT IN THIS VERY THREAD

All it takes is a couple of posts, an exchange of emails, and next thing you know you've found your qt waifu for laifu from something this simple.
r9k is the best thing that's ever happened to me, never thought I'd say that.

I LOVE YOU ALL R9K LETS MAKE SOME ROBOT LOVE TONIGHT
>>
File: 1467695448810.jpg (91KB, 851x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1467695448810.jpg
91KB, 851x1115px
>>35560827
yes, that sounds like marriage material. you don't have to send pics if you aren't happy with yourself yet
>>
>>35560750
You got no one to blame but yourself for attracting traps and the wrong sort of women.
>>
>>35560827
Contact info

Orjginalginal
>>
File: IMG_6645.jpg (877KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6645.jpg
877KB, 2448x3264px
>>35560925
>>35560942
i live in finland tho so im probably an ocean away :/

and i have to work on my voice too a bit

at least i can chill in bed and drink hot chocolate (cold)
>>
>>35560977
You probably don't want a long distance relationship (I'm in USA). What do you do for fun?
>>
>>35560875
Yeah, but you could be a 10/10 in a qt in a year with every orbiter flocking after you...
This is your chance to claim an honest, good robot before you let the power of being an attractive girl get to your head...
And on the converse, I wouldn't give this up if I were a robot.
Even she's not perfect at first, month by month you'll get to see your gf get progressively cuter and cuter until you're the envy of every guy around.
Doesn't this sound like the perfect robot romance?
Go for it you have nothing to lose!!!

I want to see some robots fall in love tonight plssssss
>>
>>35560927
>wrong sort of women
have you ever been around the "right sort" of women?
I've honestly tried, there was a time where I wasn't jaded. But I kept on getting burnt over and over again. I've never been able to find a cis girl I could connect with though,that's the truth.
>>
>>35560977
How old are you, trap anon?
>>
>>35561009
i probably cant put the time into it because i have a lot of issues (namely stuff relating to dysphoria and bpd) and have to study for entry exams so im sorry

what i do for fun usually entails doing nothing, smoking weed when i have some and playing red orchestra 2 when i feel like it and shitposting on 4chan

>>35561019
i have this friend who's kind of a robot and i think he's kinda cute and he's always teasing me about trap stuff

>>35561056
im 19 next month
>>
>>35561009
don't give up so easily!
mail order brides have been the robot way to get a wife well before the internet and /r9k/
maybe she wants to live the american dream with a qt r9k bf, you never know
>>
>>35560553
How super cute are we talking? I'm unrealistically thinking about doing the same and finding some NEET robot to take me in in exchange for cuddles and hugs and fugs. My face is definitely attractive enough and I'm smaller than most girls, but my chest is masculine and my hair is currently short. I'd like to know how cute you need to be to become someone's NEET slaveboy.
>>
File: 1480977235193.jpg (12KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1480977235193.jpg
12KB, 512x384px
>>35560553
you're a fucking retarded chasing a unicorn in a fantasy. traps are more shallow and degenerate than roasties. not to mention they're prone to unexpected fits of violent depression. it'll probably cheat on you with Chad then yell at you because Chad doesn't respond after the first fuck.
>>
>>35560977
>tfw all the cute twinks and traps are in Europe/Scandi

one day oceanic traps will be a thing, I'm sure
>>
>>35562160
>someone who actually dated one
vs
>someone who has never talked to one in their life and entirely guesses what their personality is like with no evidence
gee I wonder who the retard is
>>
What if I'm not gay and want a gf?
>>
>>35562693
wanting a gf(male) is not gay so dont worry
>>
>>35562741
Only if you're chad.
For every other robot, traps are all we can get. It's not like we have a choice in becoming prison gay. Chads get their pick at real women or traps.
>>
>>35562741

Wanting a boyfriend isn't gay? Since when?
>>
>>35561044
That's why you're a robot and why you are on this website. It just goes to show you that robots are destined to date traps. At least now our autism won't spread towards the next generations.
>>
File: 1489123317143.jpg (139KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
1489123317143.jpg
139KB, 694x461px
>>35562532
>someone who actually dated one
>ONE
You know nothing of the horrors you're about to experience. I pity you.
>>
>>35563302
I've been one for over a year you fucking mong
is something supposed to go down? because it hasn't
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.