[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with Roommates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489186185624.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1489186185624.gif
404KB, 342x342px
Gonna be living with 5 other males in an apartment next year friendos.

What can I expect of this? 1 kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 large living room. I plan to bring my own pans, plates, utensils, etc.

Any robots have experience with this type of living? Is it ok? Will I want to kill myself?

inb4
>friends
We're all robots
>>
How many feminine penises? Will you be sharing eafhother's boipuccinos?
>>
>>35559664
we are not gay

at least hopefully

i like pussy
>>
good for you

also
your friendship will be put to test, being friend is one thing, actual living with them is another thing
>>
>>35559885
will being with 5 other dudes make this worse?

Im rooming with just one friend this year and it is going very well (i.e. no bickering as we have the same living and sleeping habits). Is there possibility for there to be teaming up on one person?
>>
>>35559632
Today I hit snooze on my alarm once so I ended up getting up at 8:40 am which is what I do every wednesday. I opened my door literally the same time as my room mate and we both had towels in our hands. He's morbidly autistic so I said he could shower. I did not have class for and hour and a half so I had time. I decided to take a shit while he was in the shower. During that I heard him leave the shower and walk in to the second bathroom and start blow drying his hair. Each bathroom has a sink but one has a shower behind a second door and the other has a toilet. I wiped my ass and open the door so I could go to the shower. He had his towel over his shoulder and he was blow drying his hair. This fat autist wad naked in the common area. He mumbled something and ran to his room while I got my towel and hopped in the shower. I saw all of his rolls and his ass this morning.

You're autistic and you should kill yourself instead of inflicting so much discomfort on these 5 other people for a year.
>>
>>35560020
well if you are that similar there shouldn't be any problem

also cute anime gif
>>
I'm moving soon. But will be getting own place. Hopefully studio. Rooming with 5 people would not do. What if someone fucks up rent? 5 just seems to much. What if you want privacy? You're still young anon. Choose carefully. You also say is apartment. Depending where you're from can you rent a house with 5 people?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.