[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go away you fucking CREEEEEEEP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 3.jpg (81KB, 629x604px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
81KB, 629x604px
Go away you fucking CREEEEEEEP
>>
angry women are my fetish
>>
>8th grade
>at local carnival that comes to town
>walking with friend through the various rides and booths
>one carnie roastie was an aggressive saleswoman and started explaining her game to us and how you could win goldfish
>when she finishes I thank her and tell her shes very arousing
>she tells me to "get out of here, pervert"

Youth is wasted on the young.

A creep is in between a beta and a chad, right?
>>
Why are women calling guys "creeps" so fucking funny? is it because its such impotent rage? Is it the inherent powerlessness of it, throwing a silly name at someone who has just sexually satisfied some dark strange desire that's known only to them (and their robot friends :) )
>>
>>35559608
WTF are you talking about? Have you ever killed a person and eaten them?
>>
>>35559608
A creep is someone who is confident but doesn't look like a chad

t. myself a creep
>>
>>35559405
Give me one good reason I should go away
>>
BUT IM A CREEP

oregano
>>
>>35559819
IM A WEIRDOOOOO
>>
>>35559819
>Shut up, I don't to talk to you, YOU FUCKING LOSERRR
>>
>>35559715

Or like throwing a caution to would be pervert who she does not desire. Think it as a yellow light, proceed no further.
>>
Or you'll what??

Were allllllll alllllone here, just the two of us haha.

Hmmm.
>>
>>35559774
A creep is someone that acts creepy.
t. not a creep
>>
What the hell am I doin here?
I don't belong here
>>
>>35559405
LMAOOOO AHAHAHOAHOAHOASDLFJKS;DFK LMAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGGIGIHIHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGG IM LIKE LAUGHING SO MUCH LMAOOOOAHOAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FREADDD THATTT IN MY VOICEE LAMOOOOA HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WAIT HOW DYOU KNOWW OMG LIKE EVERY GIRL HIGH VOICE OMGGGL MAOHAHAHAHAHA I STNACLKJSDF SDK;F I CANT SOTP LAUGHIGN SCREAMING!!*SCREAMS***(INGG!!*!***AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG ANONNN UKSDFJL;ASKDJF;ALSKDJFLASDK WHY ARE YOU SOF UNNY OMGGG I CANTT STOPPP UR LIKE META IORNY TIMES ONLVIAJSDLFKAJSDFLKASJDFL;AKSJDF ;ALKSDJF;LAKSDJF INFINITY LMAOHAOHAHOIDFASDHFAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY SOUL IS SCREAMING!!111
>>
File: 1489632791489.jpg (78KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1489632791489.jpg
78KB, 720x706px
>>35559405
what is the male equivalent of this? like what is a guy catch phrase that is so true? and like every girls/guys feeling?
>>
Who /creeppride/ here?
>>
>>35560078
You mean "crazy"? Crazy/hysterical has always been the go-to for dismissing females.
>>
is anyone like me? where like u don't even want to type hohoho or like.. hehehehe or like.. hihihi? but then your middle finger needs to be pressed (its like a weird urge) cause i don't use my middle finger often, so i just press it when im spam laughing but im not actually laughing like hohoho? idk. sometimes when i spam i just use like my middle finger cause it feels good to press on it. but please dont take that as me actually laughing as hoho. i don't.
>>
File: spider cat.jpg (316KB, 745x769px) Image search: [Google]
spider cat.jpg
316KB, 745x769px
>>35559405
ayy lmano
aswerfsdae
>>
File: 1489157228281.jpg (10KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1489157228281.jpg
10KB, 200x210px
>>35559405
You came to the wrong anonymous chat room roastie
>>
>>35560197
why did they put a cat in a bird cage
>>
>>35560078
>>35560122

yeah I remember years ago that "psycho" / "psycho bitch" seemed to be the conclusion from the red pill community after various threads talking about it
>>
>>35560856
The crazy/hysterical dismissal has been around for quite a while.
>>
>>35559608
>thinking carnies are hot
did you want her to spit some skoal in your mouth and piss on you, too
>>
>>35560648
that's how the chinese farm them now

it's not about free range anymore
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.