[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti Women Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: woman-holding-heart.jpg (157KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
woman-holding-heart.jpg
157KB, 1000x636px
Its nice that you all believe in the women hate and care so much about your gender. But I've read all of the threads and stories and infographs. I still don't hate women. I am no sharp looker or "chad", but I have a gf who is pretty. I may dislike some of the things she and other women may do from time to time but, I won't give into the ways you all think about women. I say you all, I think there is probably about 20-30 people on this board who spam it constantly with the same women hate threads over and over, yet are somehow still "shocked" by all the one off stories you read. I guess you people will just never be happy with women...that is fine, you don't have to be, just know your women hate isn't for everyone and your, well uhh "fantasy" about a gender uprising killing women is never going to happen. Figured I just let that slip in case you weren't in the know.
>>
I don't really hate all women. I only hate stacies which is a specific kind of person
>>
>>35559260

So you hate mean people?
>>
>>35559260
This, if you're a dick to me I'll be a dick back.
>>
It seems you are incapable of understanding context and basic human interaction.

So when they say "Women" they are speaking generally, not specifically. You still following? So they are speaking to the majority of women that makes for the reason of the generality of the statement. Most if not all are using it in this way and not saying that they truly hate anyone who is born with a vagina. They are describing the ridiculous and irrational product of what they eventually become due to many factors.

But I appreciate that you asked permission from your gf while she fucks chad to use the computer for a moment and articulate to us the inner workings of a truly broken beta male. .
>>
>>35559412

Like I need to ask while she fucks chad. Anyway,

I get conext and generalities. But, when start talking about gender wars and in quotes here "all women". It gets the gears spinning.
>>
>>35559243
Not everyone here hates women to the degree some of those threads would suggest. I think it's a swing in mood for most people, well earned dislike for certain groups are agitated and swell to such sizes that they taint the concept of women as a whole. Many of those stories and infographs also appeal to the insecurities of robots, giving them a complete answer to the reason they are so painfully alone, that society has turned the modern woman into a monster. I don't think the philosophy of woman hate is an accurate representation of reality, but I don't have enough statistics or experiences to make a full judgement on that truth. It's just a convenient answer to the question we all have bouncing around in our heads, "Why am I alone?".
>>
>>35559474
Okay well that wasn't English. Regardless I will try and surmise what you meant. Well what you are referring to is what is caused in a vacuum such as this site. Ideas get rinsed and repeated so many times they become broken down to the basics of it so many simply say all or just women without further explanation as it would be too much work to have to explain this entire reasoning every time you use this verbiage. In the very rare case of someone meaning it literally, then they are just idiotic and there isn't any reason to make it more convoluted than that. Things eventually will become bloviated and be bombastic in comparison to the reality of their meaning. A good example of this is the 5'11 to 6" picture comparisons. It is obvious that it is banter and not the reality that one inch when it just happens to be 5'11 to 6' magically becomes multiple feet in itself.

The reality is women (in general) are terrible people. With that said a lot of men are as well but with women it is not only the natural human instincts of selfishness but it is the societal upbringing that tells them they are victims from birth and must try and drag other people down to that standard with them and if anyone disagrees with them they are sexist/abusive.
>>
>>35559243

>I dislike what they do but I still stick my head in the sand

CUQ
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.