[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a gun, no bullshit, why shouldn't I just end it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: pepe.jpg (54KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
54KB, 600x508px
this got deleted from /adv/ fucking faggot mods

Why shouldn't I kill myself? I'm not particularly depressed. As someone who has suffered from depression many times, I know the difference. I don't even know if I'd necessarily say I'm unhappy, I just don't see any logical reason to continue.

I'm 25. I live in my car. I'm in my last semeseter of engineering. I can't find a job. I have no fucking money. I spend hours trying to find ways to sleep and shit without getting harassed/cited by the police. I'm in 70k to student loans. My old car, a '91 completely died on me. It was my home so in desperation I bought a new car, as it was all I could find on short notice. So now I'm working random bullshit jobs to just make car payments, so I'm not sleeping on the streets.

I have absolutely no friends. I'm respected by no one in my research group. I work my ass off. Today I spent 6 hours in the lab, while no one else did anything, and my PI shit on our (my) results today just cause he's an asshole. After explanation he realized there was nothing wrong with the results, but there was no apology or congratulatory, but instead dimissiveness. It didn't matter.

I don't really think I matter. I've taken graduate courses as an undergrad, and I've been struggling this whole time, so that I could put something on a resume. But I've been applying to jobs for over a year, and I haven't even gotten a call or email. What prospects or options do I have to look forward to? Obviously, because I am completely alone, there must be something fundamentally wrong with my personality, but at this age, I don't know if I could do anything to fix it.
>>
>>35558710

There's the constant humiliation of having to be who I am. I have many technical skills, mastery of none, and at this rate I'll be working with people who didn't get a GED. Why did I even bother trying? I could have just worked at mcdonalds the past 7 years and I'd have more money. Instead I'll be approaching 100k in debt. There's the humiliation in just being homeless and in college. I can't talk to a girl, bring her back to my place. The fact that I'm in this state tells me, no one fucking cares about me. The world has been telling me this for a very long time, I don't fucking matter to anyone.

I guess the fucked part is, that for the first time in a long time, I actually like myself. I really am happy with the person I turned out to be. I work my ass off, trying to survive, in the face of adversity, and I'm proud of that. But I asked myself today, what am I doing it for? I really don't know anymore. I"m not looking forward to anything. I've become so jaded, I want nothing from the world, but to be left alone, and to have food. And I think my life, has really made me hate people, quite a bit. And I don't know if this person could ever even function in the work place. I'm so fucking bitter and envious. I just don't see it working out. So honestly, why prolong the inevitable? What reasons do I have to not grab my gun and blow my brains out? thanks for reading for those who did.
>>
File: 1486973575218.jpg (143KB, 606x834px) Image search: [Google]
1486973575218.jpg
143KB, 606x834px
Before you do it remember that Hell is most likely real and the logical consequence of your life. It won't get better, it will only be infinitely worse, forever and ever into eternity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0&t
>>
>>35558953
you're clinically insane, fuck off with your mysticism faggot
>>
Don't waste all that hard work without getting a degree. That worth ethic you already established comes in handy in the future. Debt is sonething everyone lives with. I'd it gets that had you could at leadt move to a different country in a few years. It's very true that getting a job is more about who you know. Don't kill yourself over the original jump of transitioning from college to adult life. I honestly think all of your problems cs n be solved by getting that job you so desperately need. You could always aim lo see and do a bullshit security job to get you on your feet and go from there.

I'm really not good at this but you honestly just sound like a lonely drifter coming to terms with himself. Hang in there.
>>
>>35559029
>All of my problems can be solved with a job
So you're saying once I get a job, my personality and outlook (one that I've been pretty consistent with throughout my entire life) is going to radically change? That's fucking retarded. My situation sucks ass, yeah dude, but the desire to be done with life runs deeper than just the external. This is a fundamental disagreement I have witih reality, and the way the world works. The fact that my situation is even possible, and that i have to exist in contrast to people who have so much. I'm fucking done. I'll never forget this period of my life, and giving me a job and allowing me to pretend to exist as a member of society isn't going to pacify my feelings and memories.

There isn't really any reason to continue.
>>
>>35559261
Life is its own reason for living.
You die, you lose. You won't even be able to defend yourself on the internet anymore, kid. And you're right. No one would care, you'd be a statistic of 'dudes who off themselves in cars with their gun' I wear a belt with a lot of holes so I can noose up anytime I want, but you don't see me making threads about it
You drama queen, this place isn't even real who are you asking anything
>>
iktf op

truth is basically there isn't really any reason to continue living

even if we hypothesize and say that in 3 or 4 years your life will be sorted out extenally (i.e. you have a place jobgf etc), if you die now yu'll be non existent and therefore couldn't possibly feel deprivation from mission out on these things (and deep down you know thes things aren't even that great anyway. you'll still be living the daily grind, work no sleep, toiling away STILL wondering why continue what's the point)

life is fundamentally bad, the world is mostly suffering pain and dread. it's just really not a great place

I have no real reason to die though, in the past I have and I tried suicide but failed

I don't know. why live? sure but why die. <-- I try to tell myself this but in reality I can list like 20 reasons to die and hardly any to lvie

basically life just isn't great at the best of times, and it's suicidal despair at the worst

personally I just take a lot of drugs and drink like a fish

there are no answers or solutions. life is bad and not worht living

but it's not like you'll be 'better off' dead. suicide wont solve your problems, it will just make them irrelevant by ceasing yourself

I have no answers or advice, its up to you
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 683x1024px
If you really want to kys take the bullets out of the gun (fire at the ground twice to be safe) put the gun to your head and shoot, if you still want to kys after that then go ahead.
>>
>>35559406
>Life is its own reason for living.
Tautology is tautology

>I wear a belt with a lot of holes so I can noose up anytime I want, but you don't see me making threads about it
Me too lol

>but you don't see me making threads about it. You drama queen,

oh no you hurt my feelings, what will I do. I guess I'll go kill myself... Nah but in all seriousness, I'm not trying to throw a pity party. Discourse is a way for me to gather my thoughts. I don't have any friends or anybody at all, so you guys are all I have. More than anything, this has confirmed to me how fucking retarded most people are, but second to that, I think I'm pretty sure that I should just go through with it. So thanks for the bants
>>
>>35559523
P.S if your white wait like a year to do it
>>
>>35559261
Alright, move to a 3rd world country then. I don't know like Tibet or some shit. They're radically different from your current rwakity, you might as well be an alien. Hell take up Buddhism too. You just need some mental cleansing and a redo.
>>
>>35559523
I've done this many times in my life, haha but hey why not 101 times? In my most suicidal state as of late (which was about a year and a half ago maybe?) I tied a belt arond my neck tight as fuck, and I was waiting to die. 5 minutes past and I still didn't die so I started yanking on the belt with all of my might and I still didn't pass out.

I did want to die at the time, but there was only so much life denial my body could handle when consdiering the bodies fundamental will to survive, so after like 10 minutes here of actively trying to kill myself (with my BP through the rough and my head beating like a cherry), the whole thing was so traumatic I just couldn't bear the situation anymore.

So I bought a gun, but cheered up during the process. The difference between now and then (and the others) is like I said, I'm not really depressed. I'm just, kind of done. Like I don't want to do it anymore. Like tired almost. It just seems like the logical conclusion.
>>
>>35558710
why?
because youre a fuckin coward thats why..

pussy.
>>
>>35559706
bro I'm more of a man than you could be in a thousand life times. fight me irl faggot
>>
>>35559749
lmao!!!! then why are you trying to kill yourself?

listen i know beyond a doubt who i am. i dont post about my eminent demise online looking for sympathy. everyone knows who i am. so stop trying to be famous by talking to me.
>>
Forge your own path. Life is hard and beautiful. You sound smart. Probably eating a lot of junk food bc it's cheap, that can make it hard to feel or think anything. You are alive so there is something unique about you. You have something to offer. Stay up to watch the sunrise. Find out what it is. I lived in my car for a long long time. Work. Security is a good idea. I fell in love with a girl just as crazy as me at a music festival. Now we have kids and life is hard and beautiful. You have more schooling than me so you can eventually do something with that, maybe it will be more beautiful than hard. Finish school and start driving somewhere you want to go, buy a gas can and ask people at gas stations for gas while they're pumping. Keep driving until you get somewhere beautiful. Talk to God. Talk to the stars. Talk to Kek. Go to a concert. Dance. Be silly. Get a cat, they are down to live in cars. That picture you posted is hilarious. Love yourself. Life is beautiful because it's hard. It's making you into a badass right now.
>>
>>35558710
>>35558718
Take it out on everyone who hurt you then end it to avoid prison. I'll be rooting for you OP. Go far from here.
>>
>>35558710
Hey I just failed at suicide recently and got out of the mental hospital a few days ago, want to be my friend? If you live near me maybe you can sleep in my spare room til you get back on your feet.
>>
>an hero and everybody will think of dumb reasons as to why you killed yourself
>pry into your life and most likely get things wrong and not be able to defend your actions or blame people properly
>murder people who wronged you
>go to prison if caught, live on run and limited options if not caught
>can an hero, but either way you're a piece of shit

just try to live a normal life m8. there's a way out of anything
>>
>>35559846
bad advice.

dont take your shit out on anyone else.
be a man and show them youre beyond that petty shit.
killing yourself is never the answer.
but always remember youre doing this not because of them but because its youre choice.
dont kill anyone else.
if you absolutely have to kill yourself kill only yourself.
>>
Seems like your biggest problem is the living in your car thing.

You've probably already tried but if you find someone who will let you bum on their couch/pay a very small amount of rent your life will get a lot better.
>>
>>35559826
not looking for sympathy, looking for reassurance and validation of my desire, because like any man, I'm confident enough to know that the wisest decisions come from those that are determined from careful rumination and from the input of others. but keep talking dude

>>35559831
actually, as someone who has suffered from depression for most of my life, I actively try to make sure that my body is at peak fucntioning. I work out at least 3 times a weak. I use my food stamps to buy whole foods or other bougie high quality food mainly. I make sure I sleep 8 hours a night. This isn't that dude. I don't give a fuck about being a bad ass man. I'm 25, and in college for a reason. The first school I got accepted to at 18 was not for me. I dropped out and did what ou said.

I hitchiked around the country, tried meeting people, did drugs, went to festivals. I aincredibly unhappy, more so than I am right now by huge orders of magnitude. I'm not some kissless virgin, I've had sex, had long term relationships. Just about the only milestones I haven't experienced are getting marreid and having kids. But really dude, I don't give a fuck about any of this. I look outside, and I don't see myself wanting anything else. In some respects, I could say I am satisfied. I worked my ass off, and I achieved a lot, whether or not people appreciate or acknowledge any of my efforts... but this doesn't matter to me. I know what I did. And I'm proud of what I did, and I'm proud of the person I became. Very proud actually. I just realize that the rest of my life will be struggling, and I don't think there's anything else i want from it. I'm ready to move on
>>
>>35559891
i know this chick, shell cut your balls off in your sleep if you dont be her bf
>>
>>35558710
It's not going to get better never ever ever ever
>>
>>35559903
holy shit relax faggot, I'm not about to go colombine, and I don't think I've given any indication that I wanted to in teh first place lol jesus fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1280x960px
>>35560003
>I'm not some kissless virgin, I've had sex, had long term relationships.

Oh, it's a normie coming in here with his "problems"

Fuck off
>>
>>35559891
Where are you? I'm in California
>>
File: woody.png (307KB, 961x408px) Image search: [Google]
woody.png
307KB, 961x408px
>>35558710
>>35558718
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MwCJwKvYKw
>>
>>35560072
>with his problems
What are you problems? Mom and dad pay for rent/let you live in their place while you rot inside you room like some little pussy cause you're too afraid to leave? Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot. You don't even know what real problems are.
>>
>>35560073
NorCal or SoCal?
>>
>>35560089
you first police man
>>
>>35558710
Keep living and when you make it out of this dark place you'll be better than almost everyone you've ever known. Hard times build strong men.
>>
>>35560088
I don't want to be lectured to by some psycho living in his car, drugged out drifter trying to catch up on his life years after he should have. You're struggling with your course load either because you're too dumb to know your limits, or two dumb for the work.

Enjoy sleeping outside while I cuddle up in my warm bed.
>>
>>35560136
I don't think I ever once said I was struggling with my course loads, it's never been that difficult for me, try again faggot. But you're probably right on all other accounts. But hey dude, at least I'll die knowing what pussy is like, right babe?
>>
>>35560136
People like you need cancer immediately. Or rather, watch someone you love dearly rot away.
>>
>>35560109
Hey its just I may or may not also be in California, and have a spare room for you.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
>>35560136
>two dumb for work
>>
>>35560184
Where in California? You have nothing to lose by saying it. I've give out a lot of personal information already, so by saying more, it'd be much easier to create a profile. So why don't you stop fucking around anon.
>>
>>35560220
I-I'm scared... Everyone is watching us onii chan.
>>
>>35560278
well you see, threatening suicide can get me hospitalized involuntarily, and I'd really prefer to avoid that. ya feel?
>>
>>35560220
Cause he's just bored, sitting in a McDonalds parking lot, leeching off some wifi, toying with the impulsive thoughts that everyone has when around a firearm. "What if I did it? Wew lad, what if I stuck this gun right into my mouth..."

He's just using /r9k/ as a springboard to play out his fantasy starting with the reasons why not. Don't kill yourself, no one wants that, not even you, otherwise it wouldn't be a question.
>>
>>35560289
I've tried and failed a few times. If you haven't seriously tried to kill yourself, and by this I don't mean swallowing some pills, or like cutting your wrist like some 12 year old girl. I mean like jumping off a 10 story building type of shit and waking up post comatose in a hospital. The absolute abandonment it takes to even reach the state of mind to go forward with something like this is antithetical to every single impulse of your body. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>35560287
Hey I love you okay? I'm just nervous... After what happened with Chad.. I'm not sure I can go through that again.
>>
>>35560424
do you enjoy RPing as a girl?
>>
>>35560339
I don't get it. You demean the "lesser" suicide attempts as though they mean nothing, then say true attempts are the big jumps. Then go on to say how natural it is to not want to kill yourself.

So, am I still right in saying if he wanted to, it wouldn't be a question? He wouldn't pop some pills, cut his wrists like a little sissy? He would find the nearest skyscaper? That seems to be what you are saying.
>>
>>35560442
Woah woah woah woah. Back up. BACK UP. When did I say I was a broad? I'm talking about some nice sweaty man love between friends. Nothing wrong with that, definitely not gay.
>>
>>35560460
I was OP that said this. I jumped off a 10 story building when I was 18, and woke up from a coma in a hospital. It is difficult to understand, the mind and body often want different things. Even when you're unconcious, a lot of times the body will involuntarily save you from a suicide. This happens often with people who try to kill themselves through suffocation, (like the exit bag).
>>
The problem is contemporary capitalism IMO. Join the revolutionary movement, for what it is, anyway.
>>
>>35558710
what gun is it
>>
>>35560525
Well, if you survived that shit, maybe it's the universe's way of saying "not yet" my dude. I don't believe in cosmic bullshit, but if you're able to do an engineering degree, or even fucking speak, after a 10 story leap, I'd say it's pretty close to a miracle.
>>
>>35558710
either this>>35560546

or, you know you are not so bad off. You are in engineering after all. I think your problem is... let me guess, you do not have prior work experience that is, intern experience.

Companies dont know if they can trust you, you're just another generic engineering college student to them

What you need to do is specialize

For example, learn a specific database software or programming language, and APPLY for jobs that are specifically looking for that. Have one or two projects for a portfolio to show them, some stuff that you can make look really impressive. You just need a few

If you can prove your competence in an interview with your portfolio, you are fuckin in baby
>>
>>35560594
ss p226

notoriginalwtf
>>
>>35560623
This, but never forget that EVERY boss will exploit you.
>>
>>35560618
crazy shit like this has happened to me a few times. car was doing donuts on the freeway after hydroplaning at around 80 mph. heading straight to the noise barrie at full speed (driver side sliding towards the wall) after a few spins and my car stops inches before I hit the wall. Iwas in a small honda.

god doesn't want me to die. the sick abstard wants me to keep suffering

>>35560623
I've worked 3 jobs in college related to my field. One in a lab, two doing programming. One programming job was for 2 years, the other two I worked simultaneously while working the first programming job at one point or another because I was broke as fuck

I'm actually certified in a specific database software. And I know quite a few languages. I even have a website showcasing my code, projects etc.

I'm just unhirable
>>
>>35560691
Holy fuck, if you're unhirable, what is a 19 year old CS student with no job ever?
>>
>>35560762
OP here. It's all about connections. My ex flunked out of her major in STEM and switch to social science. Graduate with a below 2.8 GPA. Got a job right out of college making 40-50k because of her dad.

Me on the other hand. I'm a social pariah. I have no connections/friends/family to rely on. So I'm just competing against my raw talent and how I look on paper. Considering there are x many jobs and y many people looking for jobs, and considering y is much larger than x because of the international competition (especially for STEM jobs), you have to be exceptional without connnections.

I am pretty good, but I am not exceptional. My jobs weren't notable companies, and my GPA while alright, is not outstanding. My suggestion, make friends, and join orgs/groups that cater to making connections and meeting people in your industry. Also get good with oyur professors if you can.

Like I said, I'm not very likeable, so even though I have some good letters of recs talking about my work ethic and intelligence, none of my bosses or professors would ever go as far to hook me up with a job.
>>
>>35560843
Hm, interesting. I can't really approve of a society where this "connection" bs is standard.
>>
File: Taurus Supreme Court Justice.png (180KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Taurus Supreme Court Justice.png
180KB, 540x405px
>>35558953
Except the actual interpretation of hell is death of the soul, Meaning there isn't eternal anything for sinners.

Also fuck you op you're gonna be added to the gun death statistic that antis love throwing around, Buy some heroin or something so you don't fuck it up for us /r9/k//ers.
>>
>>35560970
shut up faggot, no one cares about your gun statistics
>>
>>35560843
>GPA
what is you're gpa faggot
>>
>>35560993
CS/Bioinformatics double major
>>
>>35560628
if I had a p226 suicide would be the last thing on my mind

go blast your frustration away at the range, brother
>>
>>35558710
fellow alone engineer although my circumstances arent nearly as shitty as yours.

>>35559261
agree

the only good reason i have to not take my own life is that it wasn't mine to begin with, because I am Christian. if you kill yourself you'll be responsible for a murder
>>
>>35558710
Not sure if troll but assuming this is real get off the pity pot OP. You sound selfish and self centered with a me, me, me attitude. I know I was the same way, so get off your ass and reach out to people. Talk to people at your school I'm sure there are staff that can help your ass if you have good grades. I tried to kill myself with a drug overdose it wasn't a fun trip I'll tell you that much. I am still alive and found purpose and meaning for my life.
>>
File: 1485904349657.jpg (94KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485904349657.jpg
94KB, 500x321px
>>35560970
Samefag, Normally I'd throw some feelgood BS your way to pretend like canned messages will help you get through this without offing yourself but from the sounds of it your life is irreversably fucked and there's no real way out. So best I can say is sell all your possessions and buy enough drugs to fry a sperm whale. Just get as fucked up as it's physically possible and spend your last few moments on the ground seizuring while pink elephants jerk off around you.
>>35560990
Hey screw you man! Ya don't see me purposely contracting aids so antifaggots can use me as a statistic for why your bedroom activities should be illegal so why would you put my interests at risk in the same way?
>>
File: hugsforthugs.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
hugsforthugs.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>35561047
oringaulasfjldhfhgdfd
>>
>>35561098
Ignore this loser faggot OP.
>>
>>35561098
honestly dude, besides drinking and coke, I don't really like doing drugs

I thkn I'm just gonna take a long drive into the wilderness, maybe like northern canada or alaska. camp for a bit and enjoy nature, and when the time is right (or the food low) blow my brains out
>>
>>35561088
not op but this is a shitty post

the entire premise is that he has nothing of substance to care about and a ton of work/debt to pay off without any wants, goals or desires.

essentially he is having the same existential crisis as the one described in Ecclesiastes
>>
>>35561139
live stream it so we can all see it op become an hero for us all!
>>
>>35561212
nah I rather not cater to some omega NEETs gore fetish

>>35561148
I've never been much of a bible reader, but this shit is resonating quite a bit with me right now
>>
>>35561148
I'm waiting for the disappointing interjection of "God will give you meaning", but it's enjoyable so far
>>
File: 1483903322610.jpg (138KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1483903322610.jpg
138KB, 1280x1580px
>>35561139
Tbh that sounds like a really nice way to go, Screw it I'm not gonna give you any flak for wanting the fast way out. Fuck the world for putting this on you OP hope your last couple days are nice.

>>35561212
Except he probably won't have internet access out in the fucking woods??
>>
>>35561284
thanks anon. see you on the other side
>>
File: 1425006693358.jpg (29KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1425006693358.jpg
29KB, 400x398px
OP, you obviously have nothing to lose at this point.
Think about it. You literally have nothing to lose. Even jail at this point would be better for you (Food and shelter) if you get thrown in to the part where everyone isn't in for life.

You can rob a bank or shoot up the school. You can do anything, you are like a god among men. You have nothing to anchor your existence to this earth anymore, you can do as you please, you have reached the finish line.

If you still think there is hope (I dunno, go see you parents for help or something) then shoot for the light.

But honestly, if I were in your position (Nothing to lose), I would just do whatever the fuck I want until I get shot or die from an STD.

OP! The world is truly yours! Rob someone, rape someone or something, SOMETHING, MAN. COME ON.

Or you can just run a hose into your car and kill yourself with the CO2.

You can either lay down and die, or die
>>
>>35561277
that doesn't happen in Ecclesiastes

the canon conclusion you're supposed to draw from the book is that since life, knowledge and experience is pointless then anything essentially meaningful has to involve something outside of those realms

this is what differentiates Jews and Christians from Stoics, since Stoics think a person can create purpose
>>
>>35561581
>this meme again
whether or not i have nothing materially meaningful to lose, like all humans i still need sleep, food, shelter, water etc. not having material possessions doesnt somehow turn me into this omnipotent raping juggernaut that can do whatever he wants. instead what you're saying is I can do insane and absurd shit and not worry the consequences because my life has no meaning, so I have nothing to lose.

First off, how does being able to do absurd shit free from consequences because I have abolsutely nothing to live for equate to freedom? Secondly, why the fuck would I want to do any of that? I lose everything so I become a lunatic or a psychopath? Why the fuck is this a thing that people always say when someone wants to kill themselves. It's fucking retarded
>>
>>35561649
for a non religious or non believing person, what can possibly exist outside of those realms?
>>
>>35558710
if you're not going to fucking kill yourself send the fucking gun to me

they got me locked down in the warehouse one of the WORKERS left their PHONE HOLY SHIT my name is BILL i worked at an agency that is now DISBANDED for 2973 YEARS that investigated a rare number of frogs in the monjo area of TAKAHAKE, NOBODY LIVES THERE BUT A MAN NAMED DAVE AND HE LIKES TO FISH BUT HE ALSO SELLS DRUGS, NOBODY WAS THERE SO HE TRIED SELLING THEM TO ME AND I TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIS DRUGS AND THROW THEM IN THE RIVER, HE TACKLED ME TO THE GROUND AND TRIED TO MAKE ME EAT DOG POOP (HE HAD A DOG NAMED MR. BIG)

i called the cops but it was just some little 6 year old girl in a police outfit, she had surprising strength and took dave right down, had a bit of a mean streak, shot him dead right there and spit on his corpse

we gave each other a high five but her strength sent me flying all the way BACk into THIS DIMENSION and while i was flying through I WAS ALIVE FOR 3000 YEARS IN ENDLESS TURMOIL now all i want to do is die i have seen the universe from beginning to end and it smells like FOURTH OF JULY WITHOUT THE STEAKS INSTEAD JUST A DOG TAKING A SHIT and steaks made out of HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP AND WET JAPANESE PUSSY, white people and black people combined into one and made the GREY PEOPLE, THEY TURNED TO STONE AND RULED THE WORLD YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT THE OCEAN LOOKS LIKE IT'S FULL OF HUMAN FISH AND HUMAN FROGS LEAPING AROUND EATING FLIES AND HUMAN DOGS EATING THEIR OWN SHIT

i tried calling dave's corpse (HE GAVE ME HIS HOOKUP NUMBER) but it only told me WHERE HE BURIED HIS GRANDMA'S TREASURE, NOW I'LL NEVER KILL MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEY'RE COMING BACK IN I'M GONNA SWEET TALK EM WITH MY STRONG GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEMONSTRATED THROUGH MY COMPREHENDABLE STATE OF BEING, VERY CHARMING MY MOTHER TOLD ME 3023 YEARS AGO, SHE SMOKED UNTIL HER THROAT WAS A BLACK HOLE AND I ENTERED IT AND THAT'S HOW I GOT TO THE FIRST TIME PORTAL
>>
More and more I find myself wondering, if it's all worth fighting for.

>looks out helicopter window
>>
>>35561683
This made me feel strange feelings, so nice writing anon, whether you're crazy or not.
>>
>>35561670
nothing.

> the universe/spacetime is all there is, there is no other plane of existence that can be called 'real' and give purpouse
> consciousness, self, beings are an illusion
> extra-physical phenomena, witchcraft do not exist

i feel like the most tangible way to dissuade yourself from those things if you believe them is to get into witchcraft but i don't want to recommend it because I do believe you'll get possessed with a demon.

go try and find/witness an exorcism
>>
I'd kill myself if my parents didn't care so much for me. If I could make it reliably look like an accident then maybe I would do it.
>>
>>35561650
You're missing the point.
Those are just examples, you don't have to become a serial rapist school shooting psychopath.

>First off, how does being able to do absurd shit free from consequences because I have abolsutely nothing to live for equate to freedom?

Let me rephrase that. You can do whatever the fuck you want, man.

(By the way, I didn't actually read the thread (I just skimmed it, I don't have the patience to read an entire vent thread) but I'm assuming you are going to try to commit suicide or you are heavily contemplating it, meditating on it, whatever. From the sounds of it, you see no point in living your life through all the way.)

If you ask me, it equates to freedom because you no longer have anything holding you back. There are a lot of people out in the world who don't do the things they want to do because they are tied down in their lifestyle. Yours allows you to do whatever you want within the means of the amount of money you make, ergo you are free. You are free to do what you want that is free, and free to do what you want within what you can afford.

You just asked us what reasons you have to not blow out your brains and no one can come up with any.

I'm here trying to tell you that since you're gonna kill yourself, you might as well do whatever you want, but you insist its a dumb idea like you actually have a reason to live.

Don't get angry at me. You're the one that came onto the virgin section of the chinese cartoon discussion site asking for the meaning of life, only to get "the meme answer" because it is the only relevant and true answer there is to your question.

You said
>What reasons do I have to not grab my gun and blow my brains out?
Besides all the bullshit religious answers, that is the only answer that matters if you ask me.
It is the only real thing. You're not praying to god at this point, you are god.
>>
>>35558710
Take some people out with you.

orignal fuck the robot.
>>
>>35558718
>>35558710

Work at the dollar general or something and just be in debt?
But also >>35559846 because reality needs negative reinforcement when it does this to people, that way they, society, will eventually learn and they'll not do this to people like you again. At least not without fear.

>e-everyone needs secondary education
>n-nepotism b-be d-amned *nervous*
>>
>>35559562
>just be thankful brah
>>
>>35559831
>junk food is cheap
>makes it hard to feel or think anything
Done with this retarded website.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.