[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bars a completely normie thing to do? I fucking hate bars.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1456135031393.jpg (306KB, 1235x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456135031393.jpg
306KB, 1235x1600px
Are bars a completely normie thing to do?

I fucking hate bars. Why drink overpriced bullshit when you can drink cheaply from the comfort of your own home, as late as you want, and as much as you want?

I fucking hate bars
>>
Social tax. Bars and clubs are degenerate normie hives.
>>
>>35558666
checked

I agree bars are the worst. whenever coworkers drag me to go I down a flask before heading in and buy the cheapest drink to last me the night
>>
>>35558666
>Why drink overpriced bullshit when you can drink cheaply from the comfort of your own home, as late as you want, and as much as you want?

Bars are not about drinking. Bars are about socialization.

may I have a /thread
>>
>>35558821
And that's exactly my point

What fucking socialization anyway?

"It's crazy in here!"
"Yeah it is!"
"..."

Literally every conversation is some bullshit like this. All bars are used for are thirsty single normies looking to see who's willing to fuck who that night

BARS ARE THE FUCKING WORST
>>
>>35558666
You do understand that a bars existence is to be away from home right? I might as well lecture your ass for eating out when you could eat home 24/7.
>>
>>35558898
A restaurant serves a lot of food that you either wouldn't be able to make yourself, or that's better than what you could make yourself.

Bars serve the same drinks that you could pour out of a bottle yourself
>>
normies don't care about how much the drinks cost, they're in it for the social environment and experience. i guess it seems stupid to us, a bunch of social autist failures, but normies love bars.

i don't like drinking, i don't like being around drunk people, so i just hate everything about bars.
>>
>>35558969
You wouldn't be able to make a proper gin tonic
>>
>>35559201
mixed drinks are for females
>>
>>35559201
>you can't just mix two liquids together! It's so much more complicated than that! I can tell!

mmhmm. sure.
>>
>>35558840
That's a club anon. Bars aren't usually used for that. They're used to hang out in.
>>
>>35558666
>tfw robot and like to go to the bar
I makes me feel decent at least for a little while even though I'm still awkward and quiet when I go even when I get drunk.
>>
File: 1489557724718.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1489557724718.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
You can buy a six pack of decent beer for $8-$10 . I go to bar every once in a while for comedy show. Drinks are overpriced of course. But only go a little bit. Once every two weeks. You can have generic bar at own home and play some poker/pool/games for way less. They are normie as hell.
>>
club=/=bar

I go there because of the draft pale ale beer they serve, is amazing and is ridiculously near my university
>>
>>35558666
I'very been an alcoholic for the past 6 years and I've drank in bars maybe 30 times. It's mostly me going out with my parents and them buying so I get a cocktail. I've maybe gone to bars with friends probably 10 times and again it's mostly I drink one martini and we leave. I've never been a fan of the bar culture. When I've drank with other people it's been in intimate gatherings or parties of up to 20 people.
>>
>>35558666
Ok, do do a bar right, go to bar that doesn't have music blaring at 10,000 Db, go with friend or two, get drunk, then start butting into other drunk persons conversations, socialize with strangers.
>>
>>35559201
I do:
3oz gin
4oz tonic
1/4 of a lime

It's weaker pussy shit at a bar. I make Gimlets with home made simple syrup some times and I've never asked for it at a bar because I've never seen it listed on a menu and I don't trust bartenders to know how to make it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.