[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF RP Voice calL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>exactly what the title says
>I'll call you and voice chat with you as if you're my bf
>I don't expect much of anyone to reply to this so we can talk for a long while before I need to sleep
>I would preferably like to call via phone if you have an online number, but if not discord is fine to use
>inb4 I'm female (female) and I was just dumped as a practice gf a few weeks ago and now I just feel lonely
>even if it was pretend I miss it, I guess this is filling up the void

Leave throwaway email or throw away discord for me to reach you if you're interested.
>>
>>35557877

Your cock mileage is showing, roastie. Better go to the beef lazery and get your labia trimmed. Even your cucks are growing suspicious, apparently,.
>>
>>35557877

How long were you a practice gf?
>>
>>35557910

What cock if I was a practice gf and on r9k, shut it normie.

>>35557955

1 year and 6 months
>>
>>35558049
Are you hot?

Origins
>>
>>35557877
[email protected] bby
>>
>>35558139

I wouldn't be on here if I was, with enough grooming I'm decent.

Hence why I will only ever be a practice gf.

>>35558191
Just emailed you right now
>>
File: IMG_1250.png (685KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
685KB, 640x930px
>>35558298

How long do you mind staying on the phone/voice call? Is it late for you?
>>
>>35557877
>tfw no practice gf
[email protected]
>>
Thank you what you do for this community OP!
Lots of us lonely betas on here :S
>>
>>35557877
I'd like to talk to someone to be honest...
[email protected]
>>
>>35558370

I don't mind talking for as long as you like, but i feel most of you will grow board once it hits an hr and half if not sooner.

>>35558440

Email sent just now, I might just post my throw away email in a second .

>>35558462

I realize that, and it would like to help even if I do get a little something out of it. I'm honestly happy my ex found a real gf, he's changed for the better even if that leaves me here.
>>
>>35558590
>honestly happy my ex found a real gf

holy fuck, anon, you belong here. I came to REEEE and cuckpost but fuck it. Feel better.
>>
[email protected]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.