[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots what have you tried recently and failed at? It can be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Robots what have you tried recently and failed at?
It can be anything like a diet, a new language, trying to go outside, talking to someone, or whatever.
Come share your failure with us!
At least you tried and that's better than doing nothing

I tried studying for an exam but I got tired and fell asleep, now it's 4 hours later but the exam is in the morning so I can't stay up to late nor can I fall back asleep
>>
>>35556984
I tried to talk to my roommate without coming off as a giant weirdo. It didn't work and I ended up slinking back to my room and hiding
>>
>>35556984
Doing what I want.
>>
I tried leaving this board and enjoying my alone time forever
>>
>tried recently
dieting, financial sensibility, quitting alcohol and junk food in general

Sucks. I feel like I'd be so much better off without those three but they just keep bringing me in.
>>
I tried staying out of bed in the morning.

I had a good streak going of 2 months but the past two weeks I've reverted to sleeping until 2pm.
>>
File: 1488331365328.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488331365328.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>35556984
>have mum drive me to buy some donuts from gas station
>they have no flavors i want
>sperg out for 5 min
>settle for plain vanilla
>anxious and trying to not make my autism too obvious while talking to cashier
>mum makes fun of my awkwardness
>>
>>35557318

Is she a tuggy mommy? Do you have a tuggy daddy or mommy bf?
>>
>>35556984
I was accepted to my schools new Entrepreneurship programs thats opening in the fall. 60/500 people made it in. I know this is the exact opposite of the point of the thread, but thinking of what i failed at made me think of what i succeed at. I have no one to tell and this has been my biggest accomplishment of my adult life.
>>
>>35556984
>I tried studying for an exam but I got tired and fell asleep, now it's 4 hours later but the exam is in the morning so I can't stay up to late nor can I fall back asleep
Take the oppritunity to study! Now's the time!
your choices are to
a.) take the exam tired as fuck

or b.) take the exam tired as fuck and be familiar with the materiel
>>
>>35556984
I'm way beyond trying lol
>>
File: 1486334714326.jpg (114KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1486334714326.jpg
114KB, 960x639px
>>35556984
>I've tried to overcome the uneasyness I suffer from the city I live in
>I tried to study a language on another country but there's too much shit I need to do first to be able to travel and it simply won't let me travel on time. All because I live in a country no one likes and can't get any opportunities outside
>Tried to stop making some of my family members hate me
Life is shit and there's no way out, friends.
>>
>failed to stay on my diet
>failed to get decent grades on my midterms
>failed to move on from my oneitis with othjer girls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.