[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so you guys made me get worried about my profile, can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: 999Untitled.png (538KB, 430x638px) Image search: [Google]
999Untitled.png
538KB, 430x638px
Alright so you guys made me get worried about my profile, can you guys tell me if it's alright? What makes a "good" profile?
>>
>>35556908
you look like a default bloodborne character
>>
>>35556908
If youre worried about it youre already fucked
>>
>>35556934
is that a bad thing?
>>35556943
how do i even improve my profile?
>>
File: dog rain.jpg (341KB, 1400x733px) Image search: [Google]
dog rain.jpg
341KB, 1400x733px
>casper level paleness
>shitty haircut
>wearing tshirts with logos/words

you never really had a chance
>>
>>35556960
>how do i even improve

shave eyebrows. they are hideous
>>
>>35557002
I don't wear this shirt anywhere but at home because it's comfy, I wear plain shirts elsewhere. And yeah I'm pale, not sure what to do about that either.
>>
>>35557024
idk my eyebrows are pretty good from the front, one of the things people compliment me on...
>>
>>35556908
I have a small chin too OP. It sucks knowing women are biologically programmed to not like us because of it. The most important things are the ones we had no control over. Shitty existence.
>>
>>35556908
I don't see anything wrong in your profile. You only have more delicate features, and there's nothing wrong with it. Some women dig those features, just be more secure about yourself.
>>
>>35556908
very weak chin. Such a shame, the rest looks alright
>>
>>35556934
kek

original 17
>>
File: 99999Untitled.png (990KB, 547x1238px) Image search: [Google]
99999Untitled.png
990KB, 547x1238px
>>35557177
>>35557122
is my chin really that small? Here is another pic. Also a normal picture for the guy that said i should shave my brows..
>>
you look very classical OP
>>
>>35557308

you're pretty feminine looking. might as well transition
>>
>>35557330
been trying to work on looking more manly, unfortunately I can't really grow much of a beard yet. I started going to the gym tho hope that helps. I don't think girls really like feminine looking guys.
>>
>>35557308
You look fine to me, but I'm a trap so idk how women would perceive you. Maybe try having money stuffed outside of your pockets since you're not muscular, that should have the women flocking
>>
>>35557002

what's the big deal with t shirts with things on them anyway?

I see a lot of people wearing them.
>>
>>35557358

nothing will help your delicate girly features OP, although i guess a beard can hide your soft round jaw
>>
File: 99Untitled.png (509KB, 564x485px) Image search: [Google]
99Untitled.png
509KB, 564x485px
here's another pic.. Let me know
>>
>>35557393
getting /fit/ might help a little with the overall femininity problem.
>>
>>35557387

it just looks dumb. if you don't care how you look then wear them
>>
>>35557404
not me that posted this but that's me
>>
>>35557404
Well, yea, you do have a femenine chin and face features, but remember: there is always a more delicate woman than you.
>>
>>35557410

it would take attention away from his girly face, but it wouldn't affect that his face is girly
>>
>>35557432
>>35557439
How fucked am I that I look "feminine"? Is it that much of a bad thing?
>>
How tall are you OP
origino
>>
>>35557513
I'm 6'1 and pretty skinny, but I'm working on it. I think my height may be my saving grace.
>>
>>35557404
The real thing that is bringing you down is, not your chin, but your eyes. Not their color, but their shape and figure are very feminine and soft looking. It's an often overlooked feature but very important and can make or break a face.
>>
>>35557535
Yeah if you were like 5'7 you'd be utterly fugged
>>
>>35557472

i don't know. you have feminine most features. if it's good or bad is subjective. women will probably be more attracted to more masculine men, but it's possible to compensate by lifting, income, personality, etc.
>>
>>35556908
you are not a chad for sure, but solid 4/10

real ugglos do not post pic of themself online because they can not handle it.

>>35557404
elliot lips

keek
>>
>>35557627
>solid 4/10

Eh I don't agree
>>
>>35557472
>>35557432 here, you are not screwed, and less if you are 6'1. If you want to improve your look, get some muscle (it will make you look more masculine, and countour your neck and a tiny bit of your chin). And like I said before, be confident. You have a soft look, therefore, you seem more careful with women, the kind of dude that won't hurt them in a physical way.
I do find very masculine men harsh, and almost like if they want to kill me with just the look (bonus points if they are tall, that just seems more unapproachable).
>>
>>35557675
alright I guess I'll try my best to get muscular. I don't even know why I look so feminine, I don't really see guys that look like me that much.
>>
>>35557404
Looks like Trudeau and Elliot mixed
>>
File: ChadBradAndVlad.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ChadBradAndVlad.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>35557649
>Eh I don't agree

post whole body pic and without t-shit senpai, its just my opinion I am not trying to be rude, I am 2.5/10 myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0N-Y4s0hDY
>>
>>35557649
>>35557787
aesthetics wise probably like 7-8
masculinity wise 2
>>
at least ur white
get a nose job and jaw surgery
>>
>>35557787
wait this guy was a professor at 21? I guess this is the closest to "superhuman" we can realistically get.
>>
>>35557832
feels pretty bad, man. Why is it so complicated?

>>35557866
I don't think I need a jaw advancement or nose job
>>
File: me.png (891KB, 740x764px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
891KB, 740x764px
>>35557922
you look average imo
some minor flaws
u have not a single HUGE flaw, which people would mock u for...
i have dumbo ears and its very noticeable
we must hit the gym hard (gymcelling is legit, srs) so we can get fit, it makes a huge difference
u also need a tan
pale skin is not IN in 2017

r u virgin? srs question
i cant get much pussy
not gl enough
>>
>>35557991
bro from that pic u look fine
>>
>>35557991
I live in Canada, how do I even get a tan? Do I go to tanning salons? Is skin cancer risk worth it?
>>
>>35557889

He's like the italian dolph, too bad hes gay though
>>
>>35558066
well it's complicated for you
is it always cloudy where you live? if it is, then it's pretty hard, you could go to a tanning bed (though many people say it is very dangerous, so i'm not sure) or a club

also check out self tanners

eat lots of carrots and sweet potatoes, cause theyre full of beta-carotene, which gives you a very nice glow
>>
I too have the feminine betaface OP

We will never be taken seriously, we will never be able to act masculine, etc.
>>
Jawline and facial features don't matter at all, just bee urselves

https://my.mixtape.moe/wazmuc.MP4
>>
>>35557991
Well damn anon, what are you doing here? You're not even ugly.
>>
>>35556908
it's not so bad, you're not that bad looking
i think a big part of me swiping no to men is a lot of serious photos, having all selfies is a bit off putting
at least pretend you're not a complete shut in
>>
>>35558260
if i have pics with friends r u more likely to say yes?
>>
>>35558137
a club? I don't know........ahhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1486547072112.jpg (736KB, 1589x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1486547072112.jpg
736KB, 1589x1969px
>>35556908
I've seen you posting pictures of yourself asking about your profile view at least twice now, you are already past the point of no return. How old are you? if you're older than 21 you are FUCKED. Your profile is fine, mine is literally a triangle since I have a sloped caveman forehead and a recessed chin. You on the other hand just look like a roman senator's slave boy despite having a normal profile.
>>35558260
Get the fuck out of here roastie filth.
>>
>>35558297
sure, not too many club photos or anything like that but one or two with friends helps i'd say
>>
>>35557308
Those are pretty god tier face aesthetics. You're clear as fuck.

Just workout, get a better haircut, and dress better and you'll be a Chad in no time.
>>
>>35558399
why is it no one here seems to agree with your optimism? I used to be optimistic too, now it just seems hopeless to me.
>>
>>35556908
you're alright dude, what you should practice is your facial expressions in a mirror
>>
>>35556908
Sigh....why, why are people like you oh so stupid.

For the love of god, DON'T GO /FIT/!!!

You are a tall lanky pale skinned androgynous guy, get some fashion sense, get some bullshit artsy creative interests, and dude, you will be swimming in pussy!!! SWIMMING IN IT!!!

Don't try to become a chad, you don't have the personality for it, if you did you wouldn't be on /r9k/. Get cute, not sexy, there is a desirable niche with a lot of cute girls that will like you if you meet a certain look.
>>
>>35558399
>god tier
He's not ugly or anything but come on now, don't give him false hope. He looks like the gay test tube baby of Dylan Roof and Elliot.
>>
>>35558446
ignore this bitch/homo
the niche for girls interested in cute/androgenous looking small is petite
you wanna get tan and fit
look as generic as possible
ur white and thats a plus
>>
>>35558043
>>35558188
that's not him, it's from another thread from several days ago
>>
>>35556908
>Anonymous 03/15/17(Wed)23:34:32 No.35556
Hair is fine
too pale
chinlet
>>
>>35558446
yeah but I really hate those kind of people, do I really need to become one in order to /makeit/?
>>
>>35558504
>>35557308

Am I really a chinlet? Look at the picture I linked afterwards, I think i'd look pretty bad with a bigger chin or maybe that's just my retarded brain telling me that.
>>
>>35557991
u look like a rat
4/10
>>
>>35556908
you look like a lesbian i had a crush on in highschool
>>
>>35558457
He looks like a baby-faced Justin Trudeau. If he were more confident looking and muscular then that would improve it even more.
>>
>>35558510
You don't have to become one of them, just look the part enough to be able to get a cute girl.

I mean, you already went through puberty, you're not genetically predisposed to be muscular and chad-faced, you're just not.

Work with what you have, and make the best of it. There's guys on this board who really are a lost cause, you're not, you just don't know how to bring out your features to best be able to look aesthetically pleasing to women, but that can easily be worked around.
>>
>>35558446
But exercise makes you feel way better. If you keep up on it, you have more energy and just feel more motivated.
>>
>>35558622
From what you told me I still have no idea what I should be doing. What aesthetic should I be trying to hit? What niche? How am I suppose to act? It's all mumbo jumbo to me.
>>
>>35558604
>muscular
Dude this is just be yourself tier advice. A guy with a face like that will not look good with more muscle. He looks like he might be skinnyfat, in which case some exercise would help define his jawline more and make him look more masculine, but focusing on packing on muscle would not be a good look for him. Honestly all he needs to do is become a bluepilled liberal and he'll have women throwing their panties at him. He fits a niche of androgynous prettyboy that most of us couldn't fit because we just aren't attractive enough.

He does look like he's going to be bald by the time he's 30 though so maybe he can get a Jean Luc Picard thing going on.
>>
>>35558660
>Go to fashion oriented tumblrs and study what girls like in guys.
>Download pinterest and scroll though girl's male fashion boards.
>Google/youtube skincare and hair stuff.

Basically, just learn how to basic style yourself. Pick whatever style, just pick one that fits your body type. You're a guy, you don't have to try that hard, just be slightly more attractive than average guys and you can more or less get any girl you want.
>>
>>35558758
I'm not going bald I don't think, I've had this hairline forever.

>>35558764
Jesus, I'm really not this type of person and I hate most of all pretending to be someone I'm not. Also I wouldn't really want to be with a person I don't really like, she can be good looking but if she has a tumblr trend bandwagon personality I'd go crazy.

I honestly just want a 6/10 (7/10 desu) gf that's kinda a nerd and not the tumblr style of "nerd". I'm 100% sure that's unrealistic tho.
>>
>>35558830
>I honestly just want a 6/10 (7/10 desu) gf that's kinda a nerd
You are in luck because sensitive pretty boys are all the rage right now. I don't think ACTUAL nerdy girls like muscular Chads beyond a primitive level anyway.

Some of us are truly fucked in terms of looks and will only ever be "that creepy guy" so own your femboy twink appearance and go to a book fair or something to meet girls. And if you are as young as you look (I don't think anyone would think you're higher than 19 at max without an ID) you probably still have time to grow into your looks.
>>
>>35558830
>tumblr trend bandwagon personality

You are literally describing the entirety of the female population. Girls are overtly emotional and care about frivolous things, that's just how girls are, if you meet someone who you have a connection with, you'll eventually move past all silliness and start caring about things that matter to both of you, but you have to accept that all people come with some baggage of sorts.

Also you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not...for a long time, just enough to be able to connect with girls you normally wouldn't associate with in the first place. A personal compromise for the greater good of your personal happiness.
>>
>>35557404
classic paul dano
oregon
>>
>>35558901
>>35558904
At the start of this thread I was feeling really down, you guys really made me cheer up thank you.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, but I'll try a combination of all the advice I've been given. I'll definitely go to the gym and try to get at least a lean muscular body so that my face is more tight and a bit more manly. I'm planning on going to a big "nerd" convention that happens once a year where I live so maybe that will help me meet people that desire the niche I apparently fit into.

Again, thanks for all the advice.
>>
>>35558976
Just don't keep taking selfies of yourself and obsessing about your looks, you retard. There's a difference between having a feminine face and an ugly one, and unless you dream of becoming a superchad it's pointless to spend time posting pictures of yourself on the internet worrying about your looks.
>>
>>35558976
You'll make it, don't worry.

Now go out there, get handsome, and get the girl of your dreams, we believe in you anon-kun!!
>>
>>35559032
You're right, it's actually just a recent thing I've had bugging me these last months. I guess I just wanted to see where I stood and I kept getting very mixed responses. Some people said I was like an 8 and 9, some people said I was a 7 or a 6, some people said I looked really feminine, some people didn't mention it. And some people said I was a 4 or was really ugly and fucked. So my confidence really has been in flux these last few months. Either way I think this will be my last time posting and I'll try to work on myself and learn to like how I look.

I definitely don't want to end up being one of the people that perpetually seeks validation or attention here, that's something I also dislike but I felt like I needed to just get some solid opinions.
>>
>>35559083
Thank you, you really helped me out. You should feel good about yourself for that.
>>
>>35556934
>[Post a Reply]
Fucking KEK
>>
>>35557404
You will look better with age, trust me.
>>
>>35557736
underrated

orginacal
>>
>>35557061
That person is either a homosexual or a woman. Do not shave your eyebrows.

Your diet and hygiene are alright; you just need to lift, and flex your jaw to bring the muscles on your mandible to hypertrophy. Y'know, mew.
>>
>>35560453
Good advice man tell him to spend 10 years constantly holding his tongue to the roof of his mouth as hard as he can for a chance at having a more defined jaw in his 30s

Fucking idiot. Mike Mew got lucky with genetics due to his mom getting knocked up by someone who he doesn't call dad and then took that to mean it must have been this one simple trick that gave him an extremely above average jaw. Proper tongue posture is good advice and will be a subconscious thing you don't even have to think about after a few months, mewing is condemning yourself to a life of cope.
>>
>>35557002
>wearing tshirts with logos/words
>wearing what everyone else is wearing

oh yeah, that guy is truly fucked, i bet he wears shoes too
>>
>>35560647
Made me laugh

Oragino
>>
>>35560509
Don't get sardonic with me faggot. He asked for advice, and I gave him some. Instead of mocking why don't you Google any of the terms I just said. That will at least satisfy your need for instant gratification since working hard at something over years doesn't do it for you. You millennial shithead.
>>
OP
COME HERE
WE'LL REDPILL THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND GIVE LEGIT ADVICE
FORGET ABOUT THOSE NECKBEARDS
http://lookism.net/Forum-Shitty-Advice
>>
>>35560747
cool is it nice?
>>
>>35557736
this really is underrated
holy shit you're right

op you're like 8/10 facewise
just a good default face that will never hinder you
>>
File: PolyGenPattern_162201714129.png (432KB, 480x855px) Image search: [Google]
PolyGenPattern_162201714129.png
432KB, 480x855px
>>35557404
Pretty solid m8. Go for cute or distinguished, not Chad or hot though.
I am concerned about mine. I wish I could grow a beard, but I don't have it in my genetics im afraid.
>>
>>35556908
Good hunter?
Original fromsoft
>>
>>35557308
You look like a classical Greek painting.
>>
>>35557404
my gf would think you are very goodlooking
>>
>>35557404
You look like a completely white Elliot.
>>
>>35557404
Are you, by chance, a supreme gentleman? Or a gentleman in general I suppose
>>
>>35556908
HEY HEY HEY HEY MAN I SAW YOU YOU WERE THE MOON

YOU LOOK LIKE A TINY LITTLE ELF IN SANTA'S WORKSHOP, ME AND HIM ARE ON GOOD TERMS WE SHARED SOME BEERS AND TALKED ABOUT THE UNIVERSES GREATEST TOPIC SPANNING FROM ALL KNOWN PLANETS AND LIFEFORMS: TITS OR ASS? WE HAD OURSELVES A FRUITFUL CONVERSATION WHILE LISTENING TO "GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN" ON THE INTERDIMENSIONAL JUKEBOX

YOUR LIPS ARE SO SMALL I JUST WANT TO MAKE HUMAN INTERPRETED IMPROVISED SOUNDS FOR APPROACHING CATS IN A NON-FRIGHTENING MANNER AT YOU AND STEAL YOUR LUCKY CHARMS, GOOD GOING YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM WHO LEFT YOU

LITTLE ELF EARS

LET ME TELL YOU ELF BOY, YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH FLESH BUT I CAN TELL FROM THE WAY YOUR EYELASHES REST IN THE WIND THAT YOU'RE GONNA BE BONES SOON, WHEN THAT TIME COMES YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF TO ADJUST YOUR DECAYING TASTEBUDS TO THE TASTE OF STALE COFFIN AIR AND MAGGOT SHIT, THEY'LL LEAVE YOU IN THAT BOX 'TILL TIME END, BUT I'LL COME AND GET YOU ELFY BOY, ME AND SANTA WILL DIG YOU UP AND GIVE YOU A PAT ON THE SPINE ONCE EVERYONE'S DEAD, AND WE'LL TELL YOU YOU HAD A 7/10 PROFILE SHOT BUT NOBODY REALLY CARED BECAUSE YOU WERE LIKE A TWINK PATRICK BATEMAN

THEN WE'LL TAKE OUT THE TIME TRAVELLER'S PHONEBOX AND SEND YOU TO HELL SO YOU CAN YELL AT YOUR MOM FOR YOUR TINY LIPS

PEOPLE WHO WEAR BROWN SHIRTS ARE FROWNED UPON IN HELL, JUST ASK BILLY'S BROWN DOG WHO BECAME NOTHING BUT SMOKE UP SOMEBODY'S CHIMNEY, SNEAKING INTO SANTA'S ASS CRACK AS HE SHIMMIED DOWN INTO THEIR HOUSE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING TO STEAL ALL OF THE GIFTS DADDY AND MUMMY BOUGHT THE COOL KID PARTY CREW

YOU'LL BE OK, YOU'LL BE FINE, JUST SUCK SOME DICKS AND MAYBE YOU'LL STOP CARING ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK FOR A FEW MINUTES, JUST LONG ENOUGH FOR YOUR DAD TO DRINK HIMSELF TO DEATH BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE, THE TWO PEOPLE WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, ELFY BOY, THEY'RE IN YOU LIKE HEAVEN AND HELL, GOTTA GET IN THE PHONEBOX AND CALL GRANDMA
>>
>>35556908
All I hear is duck noises when I look at the OP
>>
File: 110034_alonso.jpg (124KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
110034_alonso.jpg
124KB, 800x530px
>>35557404
Mr. Prime Minister, please stop posting on here, it's bad PR

You're not bad looking per se but you do look kind of non-intimidating and not like a fighter type.

Lift for bigger arms and shoulders and grow this style of beard if possible, I would argue that would make you very attractive, because you don't have any actual problems with being ugly, but you look like you could definitely look more "gruff" or whatever
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.