[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#OperationRoastieDeportation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: WarWojak.png (6KB, 213x221px) Image search: [Google]
WarWojak.png
6KB, 213x221px
Robots, robots of /r9k/.
Sympathizers, comrades, and brothers.

This board has become rotten with normies, it has become corrupt and degenerate.
Roasties plague our threads, shilling and spreading their toxicity far and wide.

Their reign has come to an end, for this type if behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

Females cannot be robots, and there are no other ways of saying it.
Women are born into this world pampered by the world, with not a single concern in the world.
A woman may spread her legs, and THOUSANDS, quite literally, THOUSANDS of Beta males, and perhaps some Alpha males will be lining up to tend to her every need. They have no idea what suffering is. They never have known, and never will.

Modern women are little more than glorified whores. Thanks to Western society, and thanks to many other aspects of our daily lives, women have degraded themselves to nearly a primordial state, and have lost all feelings of dignity and honor. They WILL cheat on you, they WILL NOT remain faithful. We can thank society for that as well.

This board, is a perfect example of men going their own way.

Now, roasties and whores, and other cock-hungry sluts have discovered this untapped place of lost souls, and wish to profit from it.
They come here seeking attention from poor desperate individuals, depraved of care, and these whores BASK in the attention.
We will not stand for this.
We will resist.

Instructions to sabotage female threads WILL be posted.

Where did all the content go?
Where did relevant threads go?

All that these threads are nowadays, are just shitposting by roasties for attention.

They have discovered an untapped source of males, and are here to destroy EVERY SINGLE THING, that we have created.
We will not stand for this.
Roasties have been using my tripfaggotry to undermine the rebellion.

A message to roasties.
>By showing the intense hatred for our kind, you only strengthen our ranks.
>>
This plague it's intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>>
Let me explain, anons.
The problem with roasties, is because they believe they are oh-so-kind, and so nice, yet they are the most manipulative and evil scum on this planet.

They bask in the emotions of males, and they exploit the feelings of others.
When they get exposed for this, they are mentally incapable of forming a good counter-argument so they use "BITTER VIRGIN" as an excuse.
They will use shitty points such as "OH YOU'RE JUST NOT NICE ENOUGH".

Women are GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED to act like whores.
They have no shame, they have no sense of regret.
They are oppressors.
>>
This is the Vlad Pill, as written by me.
Read if you wish.
>>
File: TheVladPill.png (59KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
TheVladPill.png
59KB, 586x809px
Forgot to attach to post.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Super original bump against roasties pls buy arbys
>>
>>35556927

YOu should turn this into an infographic. Condense it and make it less of a text wall.

good on you tho m8 may only the most feminine benis and boipucci find its way into your bed
>>
>>35557155

Anyone else up for appropriating Arby's as a robot institution?

>women
like a roast beef without the curly fries
>>
>>35557825
I'd rather waste half my money on a Arby's sandwich than a Arby's sandwich looking roastie thats for sure
>>
I gift to this thread, a bump to page 1
>>
I hope you realize every time you do this you make the femaleposters the center of attention again
not to mention all you fags go into their threads to try and derail it but end up bumping the threads and giving them the attention they want

even negative attention feeds the trolls you faggots
>>
>>35556927
>>35556913
Is it be known as the Vlad Pill, the Female Pill, or both?
>>
>>35558262
Vlad Pill - noun.

A term used to describe the brilliant written work of Comrade Vlad, helping cleanse beta orbiters of their blindness.

Synonyms : The Female Pill, """Fembot"""" Pill, "The Roasty's Toasty" pill.
>>
>>35558309
Thank you to clarification. I will spread the word.
>>
>>35556722
Christ you're doing this again. You guys never change.

Lets be real if so many losers on this board wouldn't give them attention their threads would die out quick and they'd eventually leave or get with the program. All we need is a general consensus to just ignore them no mater what, but that probably won't work on it's own due to the underages on this board. We could also try starting more interesting discussions to derail attention from the cancerous threads that usually appear from morning till late night and try to make an effort to participate in said threads as much as possible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.