[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT AN INDIE GF. THAT IS ALL I WANT.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
I WANT AN INDIE GF. THAT IS ALL I WANT.
>>
>>35555339
>that modest mouse trailer trash cover

Fucking bitch sucks balls
>>
>>35555339

ever fall for the indie girl meme? shit fucks you up big time buddy. it's been a year now since we broke up, and recovery is no where in sight.
>>
"So fucked you can't believe it"

Anyone have MP3 rips of all her covers?
>>
>>35555339
She a qt.

Does anyone have a folder or archive I can download?

I lost my old files, including all her covers.
>>
>>35556266
elaborate homie. she was perfect, right?
>>
>>35556266
Greentext if you are able. It's therapeutic.
>>
File: 94diskont.jpg (76KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
94diskont.jpg
76KB, 497x500px
>>35556439
>>35556487
it's not really worth it, i think about it so often that there's no therapy i can get out of thinking/writing about it, and it's just not that interesting.

>meet beautiful girl freshman year, become good friends (floor mates & both in engineering)
>fall "in love" as we become close
>drop out of school my sophomore year due to bipolar/ depression reaching all time low
>come back during her junior year
>we stumble into each other one night and spend the night together just talking and smoking cigarettes
>fuck, i totally love this girl, she's perfect, we woke up holding hands
>i start sleeping over at her place every night
>eventually we kiss and then have sex, and it's perfect (i can actually get an erection because i trust and love her deeply, which had never happened)
>sleep at her house every night, spend all of our weekends together, have brilliant conversations that never feel one-sided or dull
>she tells me she is falling for me
>i'm depressed and want to drop out of school again
>she decides to drop out with me because she can't let me leave her
>we buy a van together and travel the country in that for a few months, which is a lot of fun but very difficult, because we were together 24/7 and that's a lot of stress and uncertainty and shit when you've never been in a relationship before and you're not a very strong communicator with hyper complex emotional situations
>end up in denver (we were in boston at the beginning of the trip)
>well okay, i guess let's get a studio apartment (another mistake, not enough room at all but we were poor)
>then we spend 1 year together in denver and i fuck up repeatedly: losing jobs, developing alcoholism, becoming more bitter and angry over the months, isolating myself and not making any friends, going months without working, not seeking any help with my mental illness, losing all of my ability to communicate my feelings, letting her drift away
fuck my life.
>>
>>35557030
sorry for the length, didn't mean to do that, just get caught up when thinking about her and it's hard trying to withhold all of the details
>>
>>35557030
sorry man that sucks. you had a good thing going but ruined it in the end. you shouldn't have dropped out.
>>
>>35555339
nOOOOO You don't. Get someone authentic.
>>
>>35557224
yeah i know, i'm glad i did though, i stopped engineering after freshman year, when i returned i was an insufferable autist who thought that the only things that mattered were pure math, philosophy and poetry....jesus christ what a fool i was.

but yeah, i'm doing a real good job of fucking my life up so far. if only you could imagine where i'm at now. i feel like i've hit some alternative ambient universe where i'm not an active participant and all i can feel is emptiness and shame.
>>
>>35555339
You can't have one. Only bfs
>>
>>35557245
>nOOOOO You don't. Get someone authentic.
indie = authentic. what do you mean?
>>
>>35557315
You stupid fucking cuck, it doesn't matter if you like engineering, it's a good stable career. Life isn't all cumming and happiness, and that shouldn't be your endgoal either. "Finding a job you love" is a meme.
>>
>>35557030
that sounds like a hell of an experience though

i mean i've never even kissed a girl or travelled without my parents or anything

and you're driving across the country with a girl in a van

i naively feel/hope i could communicate to her, if i were in this situation, that we'd both go insane if we spent 24/7 together like that and we should deadass just be alone for a some time every day. but i dunno
>>
>>35557030
Uhm, why was it not worth it? From reading this you're the fuck up and she did everything for you in mind.
>>
>>35555339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7lyfYzIw8
Wow this video was posted on /r9k/ before and I need to type something original
>>
>>35557820
this is her doing a cover of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wapKrn5cJ4U
>>
>>35557720
This. Are you leaving any details about what she did out anon?
>>
>>35557522
i think you're misinterpreting me, the remorse is for dropping engineering. lol.

>>35557720
>>35557880
When i said it's not worth it, I meant about writing the story out, because it's not that interesting...

And obviously I'm leaving out many details but it was my fault entirely, i've never been in denial of that for a minute, even while it was happening. a large part of me wants to destroy anything good that comes in to my life; i knew that at the time, i knew i was sabotaging it and my life would be filled with regrets. i don't fucking know why i still went through with it, it was like i had no free will, which i suppose is true to a degree as an alcoholic.

>she did everything for you in mind
fuck, that about sums it up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.