[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many have actually just asked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16

File: supreme rule.png (134KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
supreme rule.png
134KB, 500x535px
>Board full of self loathing about no gf
>I bet half of the people here haven't even tried asking one out

So how many have actually tried? How many times to how many people?
>>
I wasn't aware this is something I should keep track of. They say it's a numbers game, but so is the lottery. My kdr in the sexual marketplace is depressing. I leave it at that.

I don't hate myself though, I actually like myself quite a lot. It's everyone else I have problems with. Try getting some real life experience instead of living life based only on memes.
>>
I asked a girl to have sex with me and she said yes but I got afraid and backed out. That was 5 years ago and I'm a virgin, haven't tried again since.
>>
>>35554989
>So how many have actually tried? How many times to how many people?
I've tried before, never more than once on the same person because that's creepy, and literally all of them said "Sorry, I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now."
The reason they apologize is because they're lying and you're not chad enough
>>
>>35554989
Two. One in 2006. One in 2012. Both said no.

Unlike >>35555075 I don't like myself very much.
>>
File: 55888683.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
55888683.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>35554989
>20 year old KHHV
>never asked a girl out
Let me explain, nigger.
You can't just ask a girl out when she doesn't fucking know or care about your ass. You're setting yourself up to be automatically rejected, and become 'that really weird stranger who asked me out today'. Even Chads get rejected the majority of the time when asking girls out in this way.

You have to get closer to a girl before asking her out and she needs to be giving you positive body language. I on the other hand am not close with any girls, and I rarely receive positive body language from anyone. If I asked a girl out I would more than likely be rejected.
>>
>>35554989
I haven't because I'm waiting for the appropriate one. Or at least one that would fuck a fat weaboo beta male.
>>
>>35554989
I'm a wizard and I think it's pretty funny. ...and then I realize that I missed out on ptp and cry myself to sleep
>>
>>35554989
once, she said yes and we dated for 4 years, never fucked because she was devoutly religious. After it fell apart I was so disgusted with her and then women in general that I haven't tried since and I probably never will, so I'm probably not who you're talking about since I don't complain.
>>
>>35554989
goddman I love this fuckint picture
>>
I have asked 4 girls out in my 26 years, 3 were as a kid in middle/high school (no) and 1 was as an adult like a year ago (again, no thanks). Also unless you're an 11/10 model you cannot just ask random women out like that. I don't know girls or meet them at all. I have had a few attractive female co workers but talking to them a bit I could easily see they wanted nothing to do with me.
>>
>>35556097

Can I ask why? Was there just never a right girl or did you always just pussy out?
>>
Why would I ever ask anybody out? I know what I am.
>>
I asked one girl out in my 11th grade year. She didn't give me a yes or no answer for half a year and I shared a class with her, we had one date, and then my best friend told me that she had took the plunge and became a lesbian. I had a meltdown that week, but it's really absurd looking back at it. I really overreacted. It was just a crush I had in high school, yet it became the focal point of my life at the time. It meant so much to me at the time, but now I just look back at it and laugh. There is a very small kernel of yearning and the want for that closure that I never got from her, but I know that that doesn't matter. That was a different time and I can't dwell on that.

I saw her a few months ago, and we had a few laughs, although I was too freezing cold to have much of a conversation.

Now I am """in love""" with another girl, but this one I don't know, so I know it would just be stupid to ask her out. In just a few months, I will never see her again. Then the process will repeat again.

Also I am disgusted by my body and see myself as hideous, but for now I'm working out and trying to get stronger.
>>
ive asked over 30 women
>>
File: 1419282478984.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419282478984.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Never tried.

do have a fwb, tho
>>
File: 1466355747263.jpg (71KB, 325x273px) Image search: [Google]
1466355747263.jpg
71KB, 325x273px
>>35554989
Once I got drunk on a 12 hour flight and I asked an air hostess if she wanted to have sex with me. She said no so I asked her if I could just lick her pussy instead, to which she told me no but nice confidence there.
>>
>>35557205
Also missed dubs, why even bother anymore
>>
>>35554989
i'm pretty ugly and had high standards. i asked over a thousand girls in direct and indirect ways from age 13-18.

got sex from 2 cute girls, kissed 7 more. i dated 3 total in that time, but none of them lasted more than 1 month.

in college i just kissed random girls at parties, they couldn't really tell i was that ugly because of all the drinking and laughing going on. i knew what i was doing by then, so i could talk to girls and be funny and dance and everything.

anyway even in college i thought i was hopeless but then i caught a hot girl rebounding from a shitty boyfriend, and i've held onto her for 6 years now because she's more traditional and looks to building a relationship rather than expecting something from it and running if it doesn't match up.

tldr robot whosemst only chance in life was to humiliate himself with thousands of girls
>>
>>35555515
You seem to know a lot about social norms for an autist. Maybe you should let the people without a developmental disability take this one, chief.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
about 8, asked half of them

not a big deal because I turned into a robot, all of them would have left anyway
>>
>>35555515
people get to know each other while dating. you're a cunt and a fucking retard. you're talking like you're still in high school, which is even easier, just text a bunch of girls with all that free time you have.
>>
>>35557281

I wish I could just lose my ego and go full savage mode just non stop trying every girl I meet. Then again I don't even meet girls. I know for a fact if I just kept trying I'd land a gf. 1 yes could mean more than 100 no's.
>>
>>35557205
care to greentext the whole trip? What were you flying across the world for?
>>
>How many times to how many people?
In what way would that be relevant?
>>
>>35556813
Why are you victim shaming! Stop it.
>>
>>35557298
Okay, you can take this one for me champ. I'm waiting.

>>35557368
I'm not in high school or college/uni; maybe you're just projecting?
I also don't have any girls phone numbers.

>you're a cunt and a fucking retard.
Well fuck you too, ass wipe.

>people get to know each other while dating
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not denying this, but in order to achieve a date a girl has to like you.

In order for a girl to like you... you have to:
1) not be a total stranger
2) don't be ugly
3) know how to carry a fun convo

>just text a bunch of girls with all that free time you have.
Yeah okay, with all this free time I have working every day of the week I'll text the imaginary girls number I have on my phone.
>>
>>35554989
I tried in middle school, got the whole let's just be friends routine. I tried again in freshman year of high school and she literally ran from me when I went to go ask her to dance. I just stopped caring after that but now I'm 22 and I've got oneitis really bad for a girl for the first time in years. I'm probably closer to her than the other two I tried with but that's not saying much at all and she has a boyfriend anyway. Every other girl I've considered also ended up having bfs so I'll be keeping the streak going a little while longer for now.
>>
>>35556295
Damn anon. I would have dumped her within a month or two. Did she blow you at least?
>>
>>35557394
i just did it because i liked being around girls, not necessarily that i was being a douche just going in for the kill all day like a salesman. there was no alternative for me, i would have kept finding new girls until somebody wanted to have a real relationship.
>>
>>35557552
So get a girls number. The fuck?
>>
File: 95f.jpg (33KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
95f.jpg
33KB, 500x545px
>>35557650
Actually I just remembered one time a girl got my number from the employee wall and started texting me. I wrote back saying how I don't want to text her ass and deleted her number.

I have reasons for this though...
1) she's ugly and a nigger
2) she friend zoned me and tried to treat me like her beta pet
>>
>>35554989
I've never tried. Just too much of a pussy desu.
>>
>>35557552
>not be a total stranger
yeah, except if you have ever been in a bar you know that's nonsense.

>don't be ugly
ask how the thousands of ugly couples at your local supermarket met each other. i'm not sure you understand a word of what you are saying.

>know how to carry a fun convo
>convo
you aren't special. anything you like talking about, there are countless girls who are into similar things. you don't need to "know" shit. and if that was the ticket to having a girlfriend and that's what you thought would make you happier, you'd go and figure it out. the amount of autism you need to be incapable of this shit is outside the bounds of understanding what a girlfriend is in the first place.

>imaginary girls numbers
you're old enough to go to social events. i said assuming you're in high school (which you obviously are), you should text and chat online. if you were an adult you'd know where girls hang out and you wouldn't need permission to go.

anyway, why the fuck are you talking shit about what it takes to ask girls out if you don't even ask them out regularly? shut the fuck up.
>>
2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test 2000 character limit test desu
>>
>>35557751
>deleted
do you mean blocked?

>making up stories after already admitting you're a 20 year old virgin with basically no human contact
this is like watching a fat 14 year old with blue hair talk about the history of capitalism.
>>
>>35554989
I've asked out 3 girls seriously and got the you're a good friend bullshit each time. Don't have the confidence or looks to approach non friends.
>>
>>35557766
Your whole post gave me anxiety kill yourself if you think doing any of that is easy for us
>>
>>35554989
I bought some books off a girl at uni. After I bought them I texted her saying I liked her and wanted to go out with her. She said yes and was all excited and stuff, then I just blocked her on facebook and never spoke to her again. I just wanted to see if I could do it
>>
>>35557830
No I didn't block but she never texted me back.

Also I didn't make this story up, but then again I very well could of since this is the internet and I have no evidence. I wouldn't blame you for not believing.
>>
>>35557873
agreed.
>>35557766
fucking normie
>>
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu original
>>
>>35557830
Oh and another thing; being without any form of romantic love =/= being NEET basement dweller.

So many people fall for the neckbeard meme but really some ordinary looking people are KHHV without a social life and you don't even know it.
>>
>>35557961
>could of
Just why?
>>
>>35554989
I tried yesterday, she didn't see me the way I saw her, whatever. I don't regret it, if anything I feel good that I have momentum going now.
>>
>>35558050
I don't know why anon. I didn't make up a story, but the point is that my story has no credibility so if someone claims it's fake I can't defend any of it.
>>
>>35554989
Twice, got friend zoned on the first one (could've fucked her later but didn't want to) and the second girl completely stopped talking to me the moment I showed interest in her. Suicide becomes more of an option everyday.
>>
>>35558117
that's just sad. pls kys you retard.
>>
>>35558117
>missing the point that hard
yuck
>>
I don't understand how to ask a girl out.

It's kind of annoying that I was a late bloomer. I was super self conscious and anxious in highschool and even when a girl once basically asked me to fuck her I broke it off cause I was scared. Now I am wishing I hadn't been the way I was but it is what it is.
>>
>>35558162
>>35558216
>getting this assblasted over a simple grammar mistake
Your spelling isn't perfect either.
>>
One in 2010. We were together for almost 2 years, then I had to move an ocean apart from her in mid 2012, as soon as she found out she began flirting with other guys so Ibjust broke up with her the day of my flight. Haven't talked to her since.

Second one at the end of 2016, just a couple of days before Christmas. She said no but she cherishes our friendship very much. 1-2 weeks ago she found out I'm terminally ill and just disappeared from my life- blocked my number, my email, any social media etc.

Am I doing something wrong here?
>>
>>35558266
could of is unacceptable.
>>
>>35557766
>bars
eh, I don't go to bars so I can't comment on this one.

>ask how the thousands of ugly couples at your local supermarket met each other. i'm not sure you understand a word of what you are saying.
They probably found each other attractive in some sort of way and had mutual interests. So I guess you're right how being ugly isn't the end-all-be-all requirement, but it helps to not be ugly.

>there are countless girls who are into similar things
Actually, girls who are into similar things as me would be in a huge minority. The few interests I have are very male-dominated.

>you're old enough to go to social events. i said assuming you're in high school (which you obviously are), you should text and chat online. if you were an adult you'd know where girls hang out and you wouldn't need permission to go.
And I clearly stated that I was NOT in high school. Do you need to see my ID?
>>
I've had one girlfriend and the other day I fingered one of my close friends which made another one of my friends hate me
>>
File: 20170315_235430.jpg (144KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_235430.jpg
144KB, 527x800px
>>35558593
You know you're a real robot when the normies refuse to believe your existence as a KHHV past the young age of 20 as a working adult is even possible.

wizardhood awaits me
>>
Get fit, be in charge, loosen up, and hit dating sites.

There are millions of pretty girls with low self esteem and plenty that rebound from bad relationships.

Also do not put the pussy on the pedsal. Bitches will take advantage of a nice guy, but will bend over backwards for a guy in charge of the situation. Get the "love" horseshit out your head, and just go about getting your dick wet.

t. Married 11 years and 2 kids.
>>
>>35558930
How, how, how, how?

Why are normies always so vague?
>>
>>35558836
Dude, you are 6' tall.

My Manlet 5'4" frame has been a constant issue, but it still gets pussy. It's all about playing the game.
>>
>>35554989
>that pic

the original has Jesus in it, I was thinking a feminazi would also work
>>
>>35558986
K.

Get fit first. You don't need to be ripped but relatively in shape. Plus there are so fucking many 20-40yo women that are looking for love/lust at the gym. You get stress relief, better body, and women start checking you out.

The key here is to play it cool. Don't flip if a qt 3.14 actually talks to you. Just talk about your workout if you start sperging.
>>
>>35559047
My parents say a similar thing.
"It's because you don't try!!!"

My personality is awful and my conversational skills are shit. I don't even have a close friend and I spend my free time alone so how the hell am I supposed to have the social skills required to pull bitches?

Maybe I should see a psychologist and get diagnosed with something because my mental state is clearly not normal.
>>
File: 2017-03-13-19-32-41-374701889.jpg (13KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13-19-32-41-374701889.jpg
13KB, 290x174px
>>35557950
>anon asks a girl out
>she says yes
>anon cuts all contact
top fucking kek
>>
>>35558986

So you got fit, and you wanna use that energy now.

Women are not these creatures they want you to believe. They are insecure out the wazoo because media, all women have some Daddy issues, and all have a biological clock.

For your first run an elementary teacher or nurse are very easy and crazy. They will move on, but they will fuck you silly. Failing that, PoF or other sites will work.

You need to show your date that you find her attractive, but also lead her. Never Ever let her lead. Goes back to Daddy and keeping a firm hand. No "what do you want" but this is what we are doing.

Also women 25-35 without kids OR single moms are drawn to men in charge because nature.
>>
>>35559396
>teachers are easy
please tell me more
>>
>>35554989
I know better than to ask
I know I'll only ever want to die, till the I die
>>
>>35559483
not him, but my mother is an elementary school teacher and says it's full of old single/still dating bitches who have no lives.
>>
>>35559196
Same way I do.

Be in charge of yourself, your surroundings, and fucking relax. The worse thing a bitch can do is say no, and that's it.

There are millions more vaginas waiting to be filled by desperate women before they hit 30. They just don't want to be filled by desperate men.

You can be totally desperate internally but she doesn't need to know that. You just need to play it Bogart.

I'm socially awkward, but dating I'm in control and cool. Even fat now, I can pull tons of trim just when I go to the grocery store with my daughter. Women see good Dad that is providing and is in total control which is fucking cat nip.
>>
File: 1474904818417.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
1474904818417.png
38KB, 1140x742px
>>35559617
I find it hard to believe that "desperate" women exist when they get hit on by guys constantly.
>They just don't want to be filled by desperate men.
Why?

Also I don't act desperate at all; if anything I act completely disinterested.
>>
>>35559483
>>35559533

This

My SiL is a teacher. Went from Paragon of Virtue to sweating a married teacher balls. The degeneracy sets in with long schedules, low pay, stupid kids with no futures.

Most women teachers are drunk whores. The good ones usually were married beforehand or are religious.
>>
>>35559747
They exist everywhere.

Look, women are silly insecure. My wife still begs for compliments and asks about new clothes on her because she still is insecure after 12 years together.

She legit thinks women lust after me, and I play that shit up. Women are highly competitive with men, and even having a wedding band on will draw attention.
>>
>>35559747
Also women can smell desperation. They hate it because in that primal instincts, they want a strong man to pass his genes to them, lead, and provide.

So you just have to relax. If you are on edge and unsure, their primitive side will pick up you aren't prime because you aren't sure you are prime.
>>
File: 517.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>>35560115
My parents have said a similar thing... again.
Like 7 months ago they went on about how I should be complimenting girls and that'll help me get a girlfriend or make friends at least.

>tfw I can't find it within myself to be kind to females
>tfw full of resentment, envy, and anger

>tfw missing out on a big part of life for most people yet I'm not doing anything about it
>>
>>35554989
Why try if I know I'll fail?
>tfw 21khv
>>
>>35560301
Dude, I'm filled with the same anger because I was shit by women in high school because lol romance.

I quit caring about women, acted like an asshole, did my own things, and women started coming like moths to a light. I mean I fucked a crush that did the "love you like a brother" 2 years prior. I quit being an emotional tampon and became too busy for a cocktease.

Nice guys do finish last. So be a confident leader and take the 5/10 on PoF or Tinder out for a evening. She is probably even more jaded than you, and just wants you to lead her to your loins.
>>
File: 1487574133106.png (169KB, 441x387px) Image search: [Google]
1487574133106.png
169KB, 441x387px
Im 5'8, nonwhite, early stages of balding, slightly overweight, have crooked teeth and dont know how to carry a conversation outside of boring shit like school.

I choose to not play the game and desu, Im okay with that. Maybe one day I'll lose my virginity. Maybe that day will never come. Until then, I'll just pretend Im a normie and have a fake persona around others and focus on college and doing shit that entertains me i.e video games, animu and shitposting.

Im tired of caring about all this retarded animal mating shit. Anyone have the screencap of the robot being tired of all the useless social interactions and crap you have to go through just to stick your dick in a warm hole? Thats how I feel
>>
File: 1489111745060.jpg (57KB, 666x538px) Image search: [Google]
1489111745060.jpg
57KB, 666x538px
>>35560488
>he thinks I'm capable of scoring chicks on tinder or PoF
I think it's worth mentioning that I can't grow any facial hair, so I still look 16. And I've never had a date before in my life.
>>
>>35560301

Women will work with an antlike efficiency to dismantle a woman's happiness. There are plenty of good women that get frustrated because they sit in toxic environments from Chad's PumpandDumps who aren't pretty now who shit on everything a healthy woman wants.

There is a gf out there for you. You just got to try. You will fail at times, but learn from it.... not stop it because it sucks.
>>
>>35560601
Tell me what girls want and I'll tell you why I can't be that man.
>>
>>35560593
>>35560593
A date is literally just talking and spending time together. It's not hard.

Plus all of the girls on PoF and Tinder are insecure with Photoshop galore and 30 extra pounds. You will find at least a few 4/10s that will take you up.
>>
>>35557766
>unironically recommending bars
>>
>>35554989
I tried once in seventh grade.

There's a hot girl I've spoken to a few times. Thinking of pulling a Hail Mary and just going for it. Worst case scenario, she says no.
>>
File: but why.gif (811KB, 369x270px) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
811KB, 369x270px
>>35560660
>tfw dive bars are the comfiest
>>
I ASKED A GIRL OUT YESTERDAY
SHE SAID YES AND SHE LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER
I'VE SPENT 4 YEARS ON THIS BOARD BUT GUESS IT'S MY TIME TO LEAVE.
ALSO THE GIRL IS A ROBOT TOO, BUT NOT THE FEMBOT MEME.
SHE'S MY FIRST AND I'M HER FIRST

I'M SO HAPPY GUYS I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY
>>
>>35560806
Wow enjoy the crash my dude
>>
>>35560806
You'll be back in a year

See you soon
>>
I mentally can't handle trying, i'm too miserable to hold a conversation and not good looking enough to start it off on that, it's just a vicious cycle that I can't break. Random strangers in public ask me if I'm OK or ask what's wrong, I give off a vibe of suffering that no woman is interested in. If I wasn't such a coward I'd blow my brains out
>>
>>35560829
huh crash ? what's that
>>35560832
I hope not

I know you guys are nihilists and I am like that, but for the first time in my life I have someone to talk to and love who loves me back, I don't even have a family. She knows how fragile I am and she's just as fragile, she's been sheltered all her life she's a good person.
>>
File: CUISTZb.gif (559KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
CUISTZb.gif
559KB, 500x439px
>>35560653
>It's not hard.
Easy for you to say mr married man with friends and family who care about him.

I haven't conversed with a girl my age in... um... how long... fuck
>>
File: 1440045147603.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1440045147603.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>35560882
>she's a good person
>she
>good person

Have you learned nothing?
>>
>>35554989

Never even bothered because I always assumed that women wouldn't be interested in me. I'm nothing special and there are tons of other men that are better than me that they can get with. No real reason for them to choose to be with me. Literally never flirted or talked to a woman. Hitting wizard-hood soon.
>>
>>35560636
Women want men in control.

You can be the tough guy, the funny guy, the smart guy...... just as long as you can make her know her role and guide her.

Women say they want nice guys. Nice guys hold purses. Guys in control hold asses.
>>
>>35560882
>what's the crash
It's when the infatuation part of a relationship is over. And you realize that you hate the little things you used to think were cute.
>>
>>35559396
>drawn to men in charge because nature.
I thought you wanted to encourage robots, not discourage them by calling women animals.
>>
>>35560883
Bruh, it was 100 times harder pre interwebz. Now you can just move your finger, talk shit, and then fuck over Netflix.

I would have killed for current tech as a horny teen.
>>
>>35560910
yeah whatever dude don't try and spout your women hate meme here, I hate women too, but there's a minority.
You guys always hope to find a pure virgin gf, and I found one.
>>35560978
yeah I've told her about those kind of things, I'm not a retard nor autistic, I can handle this.
>>
>>35561036
I forgot to add that we live in a third world country so she's not like modern Occidental women, but we're both from rich families so it's good
>>
>>35559483
They often seem to be awkward people with litte prospects in dating.
>>
>>35561000
That's generally how easy it is for gay sex, but girls are different.
>>
>>35561036
>I can handle this
Enjoy the crash.
>>
File: 1447274819227.jpg (342KB, 1040x632px) Image search: [Google]
1447274819227.jpg
342KB, 1040x632px
>>35554989
I haven't tried because there are no 2D girls in the real world.
>>
>>35560292
The more you talk, the less attractive women appear.
>>
>>35555128
the anxiety and phobio associated with sti make sex a lot less appealing desu senpai
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.