[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all alleged psychological ailments--especially those that are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: David-Gandy2-1.jpg (125KB, 981x1227px) Image search: [Google]
David-Gandy2-1.jpg
125KB, 981x1227px
all alleged psychological ailments--especially those that are self-diagnosed e.g. social anxiety, aspieness, autism--is your mind's way of coping with the fact that you're just a physically unattractive < 5 subhuman. face is everything. give a severely schizophrenic urine-scented hobocel a male model face and in one week his Tinder slaycount will outnumber your own life total x 10. they're not multiple personalities when Chad has them. we all have the option of looksmatching with fatties (hence the smug 'anon why don't you have a gf?') but choose not to bc some men for whatever reason are just constitutionally unable to accept their alloted rank in the genetic hierarchy. is it because of our upbringing?
>>
>>35553237
Inane dribble of psudo intellectualism.

Mental disabilities come with unattractiveness because of poor genetics.

However, things like anxiety and depression are just buzz words for "fucking loser."

I had a bad day, DEPRESSED!
Im too lazy to leave my house, ANXIETY!
>>
File: my life is a lie now.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
my life is a lie now.png
34KB, 700x471px
>>35553237
nah, it ain't looks bro. Some people are just damaged and will continue to be no matter how attractive they are or aren't.
>>
>>35553314
If thats what you think depression and anxiety are like I truly feel for you.
>>
File: almost crying wojack.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
almost crying wojack.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>35553882
>that image
f-fuck you...
>>
>>35553931
You feel for me?

You mean you're chronically depressed and bi polar? Those are just extreme terms for a little thing we grown me call EMOTIONS. All those made up medical sounding words do Is justify drugging yourself out of your right mind to ignore the problems in your life.

If you're so fucking sad that you need to take a pill everyday then what you really need to do is change the way you're living.
>>
>>35553314
They've also become words for attention whores to become a victim. There's nothing quite like an oppressor that you can't see. For some people it's real, but for others it's just a way for them to get social media points, on top of them being attractive.
>>
>>35553237
What the fuck?
I don't refuse to fuck fat women out of denial, they're simply unattractive.
It isn't essential that I have a girlfriend, but it's essential that I find her sexually appealing. Idgaf about the social ladder or whatever, I care about getting hard
>>
>>35553237
Autism is a strongly hereditary disease and has been linked to faulty genes by actual scientists. Only a true autist like yourself would claim otherwise against common scientific fact.
>>
>>35553314
>psudo intellectualism
>psudo
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>35553237
>give a severely schizophrenic urine-scented hobocel a male model face and in one week his Tinder slaycount will outnumber your own life total x 10.
0x10=0
Anon I don't think you thought this one out well enough.
>>
>>35553237
You are an idiot.

Issues with psychopharmacology and psychiatry aside, mental illness is real. Mania, clinical depression, severe anxiety, dissociation and hallucinations are all real thing, and are all debilitating to some degree.

Don't be a fool.
>>
>>35553237
looks matter alot. I'm a quiet, introverted faggot whose afraid to express himself openly and hates everyone. However, I managed to fuck 41 girls by positioning myself behind my more extroverted friends who we're my workhorses in terms of bring girls into my vicinity or taking me to parties.

the ruse wore off after 5 years and they realized im a social leech and and an unsociable, depressing loser. I couldn't keep fucking new girls (the indicator that im socially valuable) and everyone slowly dropped me.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>>35554235
>Anonymous 03/15/17(Wed)22:28:35 No.35554235
/thread

OP si a retard
>>
>>35554013
Yeah it's not that easy. You clearly have no understanding on what you're discussing so please just stop, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>35555792
>You're dumb!

Yes Anon, calling out your pretend problem does make you take responsibility for your life, doesn't it? Well, truth hurts kid, grow up.
>>
>>35555870
I never called you dumb, honestly you're probably not a dumb person, you just don't have a thorough understanding on this topic, and you should open your mind more. I don't suffer from mental health issues, but they exist, and it doesn't take a mentally ill person to understand them. Not to mention, I never said that you shouldn't take responsibility for your mental health issues. You clearly have a lot of aggression on this topic, maybe take it down a notch and do some "growing up" for yourself first.
>>
>>35555957
Tl;Dr

STFU mad fag and accept that you're not a special snowflake for being sad.
>>
>>35555993
Hunh. I guess you are pretty dumb.
>>
File: IMG_2640.jpg (88KB, 672x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.jpg
88KB, 672x550px
>what did anon mean by this.jelq
>>
>>35556035
Kill yourself you virgin :')
>>
There is no doubt there are serious mental illnesses, however many "robots" on here have normal feelings which they think are worse than they actually are.

Robots don't realize that we all feel anxiety, shyness and awkwardness. The difference between Chad and robots is the fact that Chad puts effort in to conquer these things, and the robot is simply to lazy.

I know this for a fact as I am a cyborg, and have experienced both sides.
>>
>>35556140
If a """((((Chad)))""" has to put in effort, he's not a Chad
>>
>>35556140
Robot or not, people have varying degrees of difficulty when it comes to emotion.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.