[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tore away the veil of my human instinctual biases >re-formed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dib bo.jpg (102KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
dib bo.jpg
102KB, 333x331px
>tore away the veil of my human instinctual biases
>re-formed perception of reality and humanity as an unbiased alien observer would see it
>third eye wide open, way more enlightened than that buddha dipshit ever was
>fullblown alcoholism, panic attacks, insomnia, laughing fits, suicidal urges
>i'm a fucking vegan now and threw out my leather belt and wallet
>can't stop giving away money, 60% of my paycheck is going to charities
>cut off all contact with family and friends, cant stand them anymore
i fucked up, how do i get un-woke and undo this? I keep understanding more of the world every day and it just gets worse and worse and I can't get my life to go back to normal. I'm hoping I can eventually drink myself retarded but its just giving me depression on top of this other shit.
>>
>>35552861
understand that humans exist to be human. play the game while knowing it is a game.
>>
>>35552861
I wonder why this board is single virgins
>>
What makes you think that going vegan and throwing away your paycheck is going to help anything? You think you're special that your insignificant contributions can change anything?
>>
>>35552861
Most charities go to nonwhites, congrats on killing your own people, happy?
>>
>>35552861
>vegan
>threw out belt and vallet because they were made out leather
>giving shit to "charities
You are not woke.
>>
>>35553043
if everyone did, then things would change. I can't just decide not to care. Literally physically can't, I would if I could and am actively trying to. I know rationally that its pointless but giving shit away and trying to live personally in a way that doesn't hurt people is my only coping strategy other than drinking.
>>
Live as a mere observer anon that's what I'm doing

>Become careless
>Become nihilist
>Drink the depression away
>>
>>35552861
You're not as woke as you may think.
I know the feeling of the truth setting you free and disgusting you, but one must
Show love to every living thing, then you will know true enlightenment
>>
>>35553205
no they would not, delusional idiot
>>
>>35552861
free me or kill me
>>
>>35552925
Because girls have it together right? If OP was a girl she'd have no trouble getting a husband. That is what it is. Guys wanna save her, while she gets sex from guys who wanna fuck her easily.

The issue is why are women such shit? Always looking for a strong man? That's the last thing a guy wants, I wonder why.
>>
>>35552925
err drr mentally ill guy better kill himself but this girl should get married, fuck off kid
>>
Op. If you don't see beauty in woke up life you are not truly woke.Be patient!
>>
>>35553205
You're only making things worse. A weak irrational idiot isn't in a position to help anyone.

Stop thinking about how you want the world to be and learn how it actually is.

Then at least you can know where you stand and what you can realistically accomplish.
>>
>>35553421
But that would be sexist? So why are you being an anti-feminist sexist?
>>
i just don't understand why some people are so offended at the idea of not hurting other people
>>
File: IMG_2656.jpg (23KB, 448x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2656.jpg
23KB, 448x247px
>>35552861
Keep doing good things for people.
It's all going to come full circle.
>>
>>35553359
If women are so dumb you should be able to get what you want out of them.
>>35553374
This is literally retarded. What are you even trying to convey?

This board is full of oohhhh soooo smart genius but lazy types. Even more pathetic than the people who are losers and know it.
>>
>>35553694
Women have nothing I want.

I'd steal their money but that would be rude.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.