[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyber Stalking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is cyberstalking okay? How would you feel if you were being cyberstalked by the school autist? How creepy is this 1-10?
>>
>>35552815
It's perfectly fine. I've been cyberstalking a girl I met on /b/ for 7 years now. She posted her pic in one of my ugly gril threads. Tineyed the photo, found her face and Instagram. We kinda grew up together. She's married now and at least 50lbs heavier. Good for her though.
>>
>>35552815
>You will never be important enough to be cyberstalked by anyone.
>>
>>35552815
>Implying I wouldn't be the one doing the stalking
>>
you all are unhinged psychos
>>
File: 1478663969053.png (89KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1478663969053.png
89KB, 261x238px
>>35553448
Show us the girl. This has potential.
>>
>tfw cyberstalking my ex because cant get over her

>she blocks me once a day

>don't know what i'm going to do when she deactivates her instagram
>>
what is an example of this? Everyone checks out their oneitis facebook/instagram to fap
>>
i used to stalk a beautiful trans women for like 7 years

i unfriended them out of guilt tho and im glad i did
>>
>>35554168
how is that not creepy? not everyone does that. if that person doesn't have romantic interest in you, why you lurkin when you unwanted?
>>
>>35554297
I dont know. I sort of have an urge to look at her face. I dont know why.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-203450.png (241KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-203450.png
241KB, 1080x1920px
>>35554161
Can't get to the pics without an account.
>>
>>35552815
Sucks for the people it happens too, but I don't really have anything on social media other than picture of models I've built and peppers I'm growing. Last picture of myself is from early 2015.
>>
Well, i cyberstalk people like crazy. If someone stared at my pictures day after day, I'd be flattered and want to know who it was, so I could hopefully lose my virginity.
>>
>>35554394
Why are you stalking a land whale?
>>
>>35555977
She was a lot cuter back then. She's kinda grown out of her obese psuedo candy kid phase.
>>
No one is able to stalk me because I don't share my private life publicly lol

I don't even have my name on whitepages because I make sure you can't google me

If you don't want someone jacking off to pics you uploaded to your public instagram, that's your fault
>>
>>35556398
Could you perhaps e mail me a pic to jerk off to?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.