[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is friendship with a girl you like better than being alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Friendzone.jpg (223KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone.jpg
223KB, 728x410px
Is friendship with a girl you like better than being alone?
>>
>>35552636
Fuck no. I'd rather be alone than be "friends" with a girl who I want to be with. That sounds like Hell.
>>
that LV bag may LOOK light.. but oh no.......

it can hold everything... like 2 10 pound laptops and 3 chemistry books kover 500 pages.. trust me........ its.....unbreakable...
>>
literally that lv bag is as strong and maybe even longer lasting than north face

>>35552659
so she ain't worth shit as a human?
broh
>>
>>35552689
That's not what the implication that poster was making. The issue is she would be worth too much, and no matter what, the relationship would be unhealthy on principal of being too unbalanced.
>>
>>35552689
That's not what I said, you daft cunt. What I said was I wouldn't be friends with somebody who I desired in a relationship, because it would be a constant painful reminder that I can't be with her, especially as she cycles through boyfriends who treat her poorly.

"broh"
>>
>>35552636
Having female friends is pointless.
>>
>>35552689
not the guy you were replying too but...

If i like a girl and she wants to be "just friends" it wont work not because i think shes worthless without sex, its because my feelings for her are strictly romantic.

Realistically i will continue to harbour those feels whilst watching her being with other guys, its self torture.

Ive personally going through alot of rejections/break ups and the best way to get rid of it was to completely cut them out of your life.

So yeah just being friends is a bad idea, atleast for most people, maybe it works for some rare situations.
>>
i have never met a girl i actually wanted to be friends, ever
>>
>>35552636
The problem with female friends is that, unless they are ugly, you will get closer to them and eventually want to fuck them. Women don't tend to promote male friends to boyfriends so you are going to get stuck being jealous and as time goes on you will begin to hate her.

One of the key differences between males and females is that females look at people either as sex objects or "other use" from the start. Males look at people for what they truly are, and compatible people are brought in closer and closer as time goes on until a point is reached where a guy can call a girl his special someone.
>>
>>35552636
That girl is fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.