[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life goals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Hey faggots, what is your goal in life at the moment?
>>
Ultimate goal is to get an entry job in the field of my dreams.

Need a masters (which I'm ineligible for due to average gpa) and tons of recommendations and network. Probably will never get it.
>>
to build a perfect replica of michaelangelo's david out of heroin then snort it all in one sitting and overdose and die
>>
>>35552667
gpa get waved for master's all the time, hope you're at least trying to apply
>>
>>35552580

>buy a decent piece of land
>build a house on it

That's really all I got right now. I'm just tired of being fucked over by rent.
>>
my goal in life is to end my life asap
>>
>>35552580
Coming back to reality. Coming back to reality. Then, Im gonna light some bonfires under all the costume wearing faggots that spew shit (not you guys).
>>
get a job that pays enough for me to pay bills, function a car, and buy drugs. That's all I need. Set the standards low.
>>
>>35552775
what do you mean anon?

commentarium originalis
>>
get back to walking but i don'[t think that is going to happen soon. i got into a car accident my friends moved.
>>
Get good at enough MMA so I can beat any untrained normie up if I want to
>>
>>35552580

to get high and die
>>
>>35552580
Lose weight.
I think the fact that I know I'm obese is the thing keeping me from having healthy social interactions, I'm tall, and decent facial features; I'm just fat as fuck
>>
File: 1489470350660.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489470350660.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>>35552580
>my goal in life is to end my life asap
same desu
>>
File: 00015embarrased.jpg (30KB, 324x282px) Image search: [Google]
00015embarrased.jpg
30KB, 324x282px
I want to marry my steambf and emigrate to his country via family visa.
>>
>>35552580
I think I will apply for college
>>
Wil KMS if roll 7
>>
Learn Japanese, lose weight, and get a better job
>>
>>35552903
Good. All animefags deserve death
>>
Lose weight, get into shape. I have less than 10lb I need to lose so it shouldn't take too long to do. It still feels as though I'll never reach the point of non-fatness though. It would definitely be nice. I had some chad years in the past; those times could come again. I've spent the past five days drinking and eating shite, but now it's back on the horse.
>>
>>35552855
You can do it anon, we believe in you

hey SOME body ONCE
>>
>>35552580
I'll become a UFC champion and then use my wealth and fame to positively restructure society.
>>
>>35552580
To start this new job I got hired for, save for a few months than move out of my parents house.
>>
>>35552580
>>>35552903
>Good. All animefags deserve death
thanks for the inspiration pal
>>
>>35552893
Don't get your hopes up ,I'm tall,not fat and have decent facial features and still can't socialize to save my life
>>
high school diploma
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.