[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right about now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 25

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may never read it:

inb4 that crazy guy shows up
>>
C/D,

I'm really sorry I let you down back in highschool. One of my few regrets is not staying with you and giving you the love you deserved. Maybe I was too immature and young but you both were so beautiful. For me you will always be the ones who got away. I hope you are happy and doing well.

Love always,
JT
>>
>>35552153
cannot unhear RITE ABOUT NAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ7mgaM2Sfw
>>
>>35552153
dear everyone i dont know how much longer ill last i hope someone turns my life around because i wont
>>
>>35552619
why don't you do anything about it?
>>
>>35552619
what's going on in your life anon? tell me about it
>>
free me or fucking kill me I don't understand whats so hard to understand about this.
>>
Dear Dad and Mom,

I'd like to discuss suicide with you. I've been rationalizing suicide lately. Seems pretty logical at this point. But you'd obviously freak the fuck out and try your best to dissuade me of even thinking about it.

But fuck you. Anyways if I kill myself it has nothing to do with you, it has more to do with the world and myself. I know you'll make it all about yourselves and if you don't everyone else will, but it's not like anything of value would be lost.

I wont do it any time soon, I'll give it a long thought. Don't wanna make anything rash. But I really hope I die somehow before I reach a decision. It'd save me a lot of trouble.

-N
>>
awww do the jews want me to tell people to stop using adblock so you can make your money :(

awwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
Crazy guy here. Don't be h8nnn
>>
T.D.Y,
i know things are rough for you right now and you need some time alone, but i still can't help but worry about you. i wish there was more i could do to help you and make you happy. i hope you're doing okay and i'll always be here for you whenever you need me. please stay safe and feel better soon. i love you.
-N
>>
>>35552153
Dear T,
I hardly know you and never have spoken a word to you, but I want to fucking hurt you. Like, physically injure your body. You look so soft and frail and seem so happy that I can't help but want to break you in half. You're kinda pretty too which pisses me off.
-B
>>
Mr. Capucelli...

I'm sorry I couldnt get through college

I let you and all of Poolesville down..I wish I had the means to correct everything and finish but I'm still grateful for the time you took to speak to me
>>
I don't understand. No girls are going to want to be with me so why do you keep telling me that every woman in the world wants to be?

Im not even going to be able to take care of myself in a few years so why the fuck?
>>
Sometimes I think I want to connect and talk about stuff on more than a superficial level so that makes me think of you. When I really think about it though I know I wouldn't do that if it were an option because I'd be too busy trying to make you sticky. I wonder if you two still have my pet?
>>
>>35553836
I didnt even want a bunch of women.

I just wanted one...
>>
>tfw want to but said person shitposts on /r9k/ and would immediately recognize me
Maybe one day I'll have the courage.
>>
Dear, Dad. The last three years have been shit for you. Your sister is dead, your father died of ALS, your mom is suicidal. I may not believe in Jesus, but you should still go to church. It's one of the things I enjoy most about you.
>>
>>35553628
>Catalog
too bad this isn't me! jkjk~^^kiki
>>
>>35554318
is that IUD sitting nice and snug in your cunt, kiki?
>>
>>35554448
Almost got trips and 4 quads, tis a shame! :33
>>
Dear mom,
I get you've always been mentally ill and depressed and stuff. I would've gotten it if you just kind of ignored me and that was that. Like that's logic. But no, you were obsessed with forums and online games and eventually you just became the mother figure for any kids you met on those forums and games. You'd even take them to conventions in the city because their parents wouldn't let them go without an adult and they couldn't go. I always felt like baggage.
My elementary school would have this family picnic thing where parents could come in and everyone would eat outside together on blankets. One of the two times you came in for it you just vented to me about this kid on one of the forums, how worried you were for her.
I also wish you'd tried a shrink then, some of the stuff you'd dump on me when I was a kid would be heavy for an adult. And how I cried during fucking Rugrats in Paris because all their moms were dancing with their kids in that once scene and I was jealous.
I wish you weren't a cunt when I went to aunts for help with stuff. Normally it was stuff I had been asking you for help with for months, even years for one thing.
I just wish I got the mom all those internet kids do. Sometimes I want to throw something at your head and scream about all this like the tard I am. But what's the point?
- R
>>
File: latest[1].png (7KB, 80x207px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
7KB, 80x207px
S,

this is the only thing you should be imagining me wearing.
>>
R

2 days in a row I've had dreams about you, fucking shits weird. Give me a sign that the feeling is mutual.
>>
>>35554448
i don't even know what an iud is....

hmT.Twhat aday..confusing.
>>
>>35554805
who is he?

im scared
>>
File: 1465773210288.png (325KB, 584x433px) Image search: [Google]
1465773210288.png
325KB, 584x433px
>>35554805

D,

I'm sorry about any of the lewd stuff making you uncomfortable. I have been consciously trying to be more reserved today as to not come across as uncomfy. I'm still having a very nice time with you of course. I just still not really sure where I stand on the lewd issue. are we not doing the thing anymore where you tell me when I can do the thing?
>>
>>35554816
Initials?
It's probably not
>>
File: 1487884512642.jpg (98KB, 750x628px) Image search: [Google]
1487884512642.jpg
98KB, 750x628px
that shit hurt me really bad and I cannot see you the same way now. you're a normal guy and I'm afraid that imagining what you're capable of doing will make me feel disgust towards you
you disrespected me too and tried to play it as nothing and I can't forget that
>>
>>35555061
I'm P she is RS. Ahh if only.
>>
I wonder if you think about me as much as I think about you. Probably not, now that you're with him again.
>>
R,
hey. it's not your fault. it's mine, and i take full responsibility for it. i'm sorry i couldn't help you more, and that i'm too awkward.
but, there's also something i want to get off my chest. i really love you. i honestly think i'm in love with you. but, we've both had bad pasts with relationships. and i don't want us to ruin each other. i'm scared of what will happen. i'm scared of us hurting each other. but i think you're the one. you're my soulmate. or maybe i'm just silly. i don't know.
do you feel the same? do you love me? will you even read this?
- R A
>>
N.P,
Sorry things didn't work out the way we planned. I wish you happiness moving forward.
>>
Dear Hunter

If you browse r9k then holy shit

Anyway
I want to ride you like a fucking bull for your birthday, thanks
>>
Dear D
Why the fuck do you look like her so much, you're making me paranoid.
Sincerely, A.
>>
how sad that you are not the one
>>
>>35556606
2/2 you never were and i had never expected you to be.

all is fair, and better than before.
>>
Dear George Soros
You and your ilk have already lost, just give up and wait to die like the worthless old cunts you all are.
>>
Ryan,

Almost every morning I wake up and am thankful I am not wasting another second with someone who has no capacity to show emotion. I think about all the wasted time and it makes me physically sick. Please stay single for ever. You don't have the depth to love an animal no less a woman.

A
>>
S.A.

Sorry if I seem awkward. I never saw someone as kind and beautiful as you. It a burns me so much to know i may never see you once college starts. But hey, I guess I deserve it for being a faggot.

N
>>
>>35557021
>S.A.

Sorry if I seem awkward. I never saw someone as kind and beautiful as you. It a burns me so much to know i may never see you once college starts. But hey, I guess I deserve it for being a faggot.

i forgive you
>>
File: 2t71J1FL.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2t71J1FL.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
You're dumping me into a world of cloaks and daggers, shadowy figures and conspiracy, spies and double agents.

What am I? You're not giving me money, fame, and women from the goodness of your hearts. You have something planned for me, some use for me. You're giving me these things because they are useful to you. A distraction, a blind eye.

But why me? Why am I the center of the world. Why am I the distraction. Why couldn't you choose.. well, I get it. My origin dictated my fate. What a shit fucking reason to be thrown into this world.

Why won't you give me more insight? You own everything in my life and yet you won't give me a god damn reason.

Unrelated... how old is the girl in pic related? Not old enough right?
>>
If you love something and if it makes you happy, never let it go. No matter what the circumstances, get over it, make it happen.
>>
I still love you Amanda. I don't think my feelings are ever going to go away. I know we can still both be happy though, and now I'm smart enough to not nearly ruin what we do have again. I still might be a flirt, or even make something awkward for you, but I genuinely can't help it at this point
>>
File: Capture.png (224KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
224KB, 320x318px
>>35552153

Dear Slim,

I wrote you but you still ain't callin
>>
The world feels right when I'm around you. What a shame.

L
>>
Dear T,
You used to be so fucking cool. We'd stay up all night on rabb.it watching some dumb ass fucking movies and keeping eachother company while the world around us didn't care and moved on. You were someone I could always count on when I was feeling sad, and it sucks to see you change so much. You went from an awkward piece of shit like me to kissing random guys and stealing shit from stores and being a huge fucking stacy. you're manipulating guys to get a reaction and it fucking kills me to see how much you've changed. You keep telling me how much our friendship means to you and how you'll drop everything you're doing, but you and I both know that's not gonna happen. You keep trying to talk to me on skype and i just want you to stop. Whatever we had is dead now and it hurts to see you try to make it back into something. Looks like we're not having that roadtrip.

Sincerely, A.
>>
>>35552153
J

I'm so sorry, I had to. I felt desperate, things were getting desperate. I feel like I've already buried you in my heart. I'm ashamed of how easily I can turn off my emotions, it makes me feel inhuman in a sick way. I wish we could do it again, could we do it right. Maybe in a different time, a different place, if we were different people. I can't believe you'll have a future and I won't be part of it. You had your reservations, and what should i do with them? I cared about you and would have done nearly anything for you. I think i loved you too. i wish you could have given me something, anything to hang on too. i have abandonment issues. you know how sensitive i am. im not as strong, as pretty, or as smart as you think i am.. i know life isnt like a movie, and you dont drop everything for a feeling but for once i wish it was, but maybe that is the little girl in me

best of luck
>>
It scares me that I care so much about something that might never happen.
>>
Dear V,
You know, I hope I can meet you today. Maybe even within an hour. That might sound creepy, but you did the same thing before, so I guess I shouldn't bother. I even know what to do if you really don't wanna see me. It's going to be just like MGS, but in real life, isn't it cool?
K told me, that I shouldn't try to get close to you. But I don't get it. It seems like he's against me being with you again. But it shouldn't bother me too, right?
Anyways, I hope you won't be too frustrated.
Best wishes,
A. L.
>>
>>35558123
then do everything in your power to make it happen
>>
File: 1487653792036.jpg (102KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1487653792036.jpg
102KB, 700x535px
>>35558037
Just vague enough to apply to half the J's here and with no second initial to boot
>>
I'm going to carry that weight.
>>
>>35558268
You're gonna carry that weight a long time?
>>
>>35557141
Hey thanks,

I want to believe it's you. Doubt he's ever been on 4chan once but hey, i'm a hopeless romantic
>>
>>35558227
my heart feels like it has been put to a cheese grater, i hope it isn't you and it is. My J has better taste in reaction images
>>
>>35552153
Hey Seth. I'm sorry I let life get in the way of our friend ship. I'm really sorry I didn't talk to you more. I've never been good at keeping up with long distance relationships of any kind it's always been really over whelming for me. I'm trying to get better myself and I fight myself everyday to keep trying and not give up. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I'll always love you man and I'll never forget you again. I'm really sorry
>>
Dear H,
By the time you've started reading this, I will already be dead. I regret every decision I've made concerning you, I'm the worst person you could've ever called your best friend. I fingered Emma even though I knew you had feelings for her. I also know you're not happy with life and tried to kill yourself just two days ago, and although I don't think my death would have any impact on you, if it does, please try to stay strong. My passing is nothing to cry about, I'm just another cunt that was made to make your life a little worse. I'm sorry for everything.

Love, L
>>
File: 1470961330839.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470961330839.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>35558392
>i hope it isn't you and it is

Don't worry, I'm 99.99% sure it's not me, but I'm holding out hope for ya anon :)

Not that they'd know because well.. vague and all but GL
>>
>>35558329
As long as I have to.

It's my fate.
>>
E
guess what you are today
C
>>
>>35558607
Ready.

I'm ready.
>>
>>35558607
Are they dead?
>>
>>35558037
Is their last initial F?
>>
If you don't care about me then tell me and fuck off properly. Don't leave me in limbo.
>>
>>35558665
great because here comes the big one
the big thing, the big reveal
no waveclear
>>
>>35558730
I thought you wanted nothing to do with me
>>
J,

You may think I'm not here. I am.
The cookies? I made them like that on purpose.
You think your barbarian's antics are hilarious, like everyone at the table adores them. Have you noticed anyone laughing when you try to, say, pickpocket the king? Pick fights with the town guard because "green lives matter"? Or perhaps you took the dead silence when you fucked that elf bandit bloody because "it's what my character would do" as us restraining our laughter. Believe me, everyone at the table knows how hard it is to get a good group in this town. But J, throwing the party warlock into the maw of an angry owlbear is enough to make some people question whether the group is worth the horseshit, and I'm starting to think it's not.
So you want to know what kind of person would make that kind of foul, gut-churning cookie? Someone tired of your shit, J.

M
>>
C,
I was wondering if you wanted to go fishing sometime? We could catch some wicked salmon if we wanted to. Let me know.
A
>>
>>35558171
PS: I'm so sorry. You clearly didn't want to see me. The fact that you only slept for 1,5 hours didn't help either. It was so stupid and clumsy. I had a plan crashing this friendship WITH NO SURVIVORS , but I didn't know what to say. And you didn't want to collaborate, which is hardly your fault.
>>
>>35558944
there's no way you could think that, I've always wanted you
>>
Is that seriously kitty bunny's natural look?

I mean just look at her. loooookkkkkk attt heerrrrrrrr. How can anyone not fall in love with her instantly? I always say that there is perfection in imperfection but she is just perfect in perfection.

Why would she want anything to do with me? No amount of money or fame could possibly be enough for a girl like that. And shes just so damn cute and adorable and charming. Shes a real life Disney Princess. She could get all the money and fame on her own so why... why why why why why would she want anything to do with me?

Just look at her guys. JUST LOOK AT HER.

AHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
E,
I'm suicidal but if I told you upfront you would just tell me to go to the hospital but it makes me fucking miserable there so I will just continue to hide how depressed I am. I hate myself and I want to die.
S
>>
>>35560667
Annnnnnnd Cut. Great roleplay Anon, the whole transgender love story thing is just what Hollywood needs. It will be a progressive movie, even for this state, but the world can't get enough of indie spy thrillers. Great job.
>>
>>35560728

Anon I know that feel, drop discord if you wanna chat and be buds
>>
How hard is it to answer? I'm tired of you just absolutely ignoring the situation when you're not here and leaving it completely up to me. So it doesn't fucking matter I guess. He's getting worse every day and you don't care, all you do is scream at him for having a crippling mental disability. But it's fine, I'll deal with it. Every day I'll deal with it until the stress eventually fucking kills me.
>>
>>35560773
Make telepathic contact Anon. Git gud.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242KB, 1625x1003px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242KB, 1625x1003px
>>35560667
and look at the kind of guys she was with in the past. The kind of guys she associates with online. The kind of girls she associates with online. They are all perfection as well. Perfect bodies, perfect faces, charming as a prince and princess.

I'm a million times broken. I'm overweight. I'm not charming. I'm so broken. I'm socially retarded, I'm awkward as possible, I'm stupid, I'm not talented, I can't sing or dance or paint or do anything particular well. I want to be a lady but I doubt I'll be able to pull it off.

Just look at the people she was with in the past. Look at them. JUST LOOK AT THEM. They are perfect specimens that would be the chaddiest of chads and staciest of staceys (or whatever bullshit you guys use)

I have both lady parts and guy parts. I'm the perfect specimen of android. I'm MR ROBOT.

And you want me to be with her? Why? How could I ever believe she would want anything to do with me for real?

And then you tell me to expect to have a threesome with her and the russian vampire kitty? She's a whole other level of perfection. She's classy, she's extremely talented, extremely desirable, she's known to wreck marriages... she KNOWS how perfectly beautiful and hot as fuck she is.

Two Goddesses and I'm pic related.
>>
>>35554621
Did this part make you cry:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_05pjrtiWmo
>>
Now it just popped into my head that shes just going to be using me. That she will deal with being around me just so she CAN be famous and be an actress. That all she has to do is be with me until her contract is over and ...

:/

I know that she will only be with me for a short while. Like at most a month (if that) because you guys keep pushing the idea that I'm going to be fucking a bunch of women all the time. Why would you do that if I was with someone? I'm not a cheater, I'm insanely loyal even when beautiful women ARE throwing themselves at me and you all know that.

So is the only reason she agreed to this is for selfish gain? Does she find me likable at-fucking-all? Or is this going to be another Renee situation where... Renee fucking DESPISED ME during our relationship. I was incredibly loving to that girl, I was romantic, giving, kind, patient, and just the perfect boyfriend and she still hated my guts for 2 years. Yeah, I ended up being a prick at the end of it but for fuck's sake... that was after TWO YEARS of psychological and emotional abuse. I snapped... and I apologized. And I meant my apology. I'll never do something like that again.)

Does anyone actually like me? Will kitty bunny be a real companion or will she make fun of me behind my back to all her friends like my last girlfriends did? Will she fuck a dozen or more guys and girls behind my back like Renee did?

I just want to love and be loved in return... So far all I have gotten back in return is literal torture.
>>
>>35560921
I want to give to my mom forever.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
Dear wagecucks:

Money for nothing
Your chicks for free

Sincerely,
NEET
>>
FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON ALREADY HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT THAT HARD TO JUST LET A GIRL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER FUCKING LIFE?

IS IT?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

YOU WANT ME TO SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD YET YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN AND TALK TO ME FOR 10 FUCKING MINTUETS":SDLDF:LKAS:LDKal;SKd;lASD;lAL:SKl;KJAL:fkAL:Ekfl;AEKGl;'AEKGl;'KASEGl'
>>
>>35561473
The Overseers will send for you when you are ready for them and them for you
>>
File: kittybunny.jpg (44KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
kittybunny.jpg
44KB, 268x400px
FGUFUFUUFUFUFUFUUASIODUILASUDlk;jASKL:DJk;lAJSD:KjAL:SKD;lAKS:LDkl;

FUCKING COMEEE ONNNN

at least give me some ice cream and snugs...

:(

(really though if I were to be super honest I want to do the lewdest of things with youuuuu... >.>)
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT DAT
WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT DAT
WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT DAT
Hey, I know all about that!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I JUST WANT TO SMACK YOUR HINEY AND MAKE YOU BREAKFAST.

THATS ALL I WANT IN LIFEEEEEEE
>>
Was T.I. a targeted individual
>>
File: 1455355060540.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455355060540.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>35556801
>tfw an investigation is about to open on Kike inc.
The rope tightens.
>>
Talk to me girl.
>>
>>35552153

Dear me,
Get a new alarm clock, your shitty smartphone alarm sometimes just doesnt work and you know that, that's why you just fucking missed the first lecture in the new semester, fucking retard
Also stop smoking weed until you have a regular sleeping schedule and dont drink as much as you did the last 3 years you fucking useless junkie
Also ask that hot qt redhead if she wants to do something this weekend, you goddamn pussy and stop masturbating to the nudes of your ex, you always feel like shit afterwards
Just be a little bit better than you've been the last 4 years

Signed, a useless piece of shit
>>
>>35562541

Dear useless,

Definitely go for the redhead. I believe in you. Don't Gib up.

-meekus
>>
Cher Dimitri.

Nous avons toujours avaient ete attires les uns aux autres comme un aimant.

Je ne suis pas en colere.
Il est triste pour ce sort.
S'il vous plait parler de tous les problemes que vous avez.
Je vais accepter vos ces problemes.
Peut-etre vous etes deja un pere.
Cependant, vous n'etes pas marie.
Je l'avais devine depuis longtemps.
Mon raisonnement a ete la bonne reponse?

Si si vous n'ouvrez votre coeur pour moi, cela n'a pas de sens que je suis en contact avec vous.

Nous devrions etre en mesure de partager le secret.
Je vais accepter vos ces problemes.
Expliquez-moi s'il vous plait.
>>
>>35562554

thanks meekus
have a (You)
>>
Dear GC

The night we went to the cinema was one of the best of had in years, I just don't understand why both took such different experiences from it. You seemed to enjoy yourself as much as I did, so why won't you respond to my messages?

It was only one night but it just won't leave my fucking head because the conversation just flowed effortlessly for hours afterwards. It would have been more beneficial for my mental health I think if it has gone badly.

YIC
>>
Can you guys please just talk to me? You seem to know something (a whole lot of somethings) that I do not. Something that happened to me in the past? Something that my mind has completely erased?

What happened? Was I abused as a child in some way? Did I abuse someone? What is it that you're trying to make me remember? I admitted to all my sins... the ones I remember at least. What are you trying to tell me here? What am I not being able to remember?

Was I molested? By who? When? I'm so fucked up already I can't imagine there could be something worse than what I already know.

A coping mechanism. I know you guys can't be talking about what I'm going through right now, the whole conspiracy bullshit because I have physical evidence and other witnesses to back up that this is really happening to me.

So what coping mechanism are we talking about here and what is it being applied to? If it's something I don't remember that you know... THEN FUCKING TELL ME. How hard is that?

Does it have to do with my sleep behavior?

The earliest memory I have is of the Bush election in 1988 when I was 2 years old. I remember my mom trying to point out the guys with guns on the rooftops downtown huntington.
You guys brought up Quayle man from doug recently as well along with some of my friends post pictures of the bird...

What does that have to do with this?
>>
>>35563486
>Was I abused as a child in some way? Did I abuse someone?
Go to the psychologist. They are good at digging this shit up from the depths of your brain.
>>
>>35563486
When I act out my dreams do I get out of bed? Do I sleep walk or worse?

There have been times where I remember something happening and it really having happened... but it ends up being a dream. Or I thought it was a dream?

One example of this is... one night I swear I just remember like it really yhappened... that I had sex with Cassie. When I remember this it feels like it really happened but at the same time like it was a dream, but too real to be a dream? Sometimes I have such incredibly vivid dreams that I can't tell the difference between what is a dream and what is reality.

I never told anyone I had sex with her nor do I think I really did but I'm really starting to question the extent of how fucked up my mind is. I have had A LOT of feelings about this, like I live a second life when I got to sleep.

What do I talk about when I am sleeping? I don't know what I say and I can't exactly say for certain if I even do talk in my sleep. I do remember several times waking myself up by shouting though... or hearing/feeling myself saying things.

Please tell me what is going on. You guys are really making this much worse.
>>
>>35563525
The psychs in my town are complete cunts though and I hate them with all my being.

The psychs I haven't met clearly know for certain all that is going on with me but think a game is how to reveal this to me.

Why won't you guys tell me straight up?
>>
>>35563618
Maybe they don't want to make it even worse. Your brain might have suppressed some memories, and revealing them can leave you even more traumatized.
>>
>>35563590
Is she a prostitute? Or is friends with benefit as a one night love?
>>
>>35563694
At this point they are making it worse by dragging it out for so god damn long. I've already dealt with all my sins, the awful things I did to my ex and the awful things she did to me. V knows I'm terribly sorry for the things I've done and I know she forgives me. V also knows I forgive her for the things she has done to me. I truly am sorry and I truly forgive her.

Whatever this repressed memory is... just pull that bandage off in one quick rip... please.

For some reason I'm betting that I was raped in my sleep by a family member I trust(ed) the most. It would have to be my grandmother or mother... I don't know who else it could be if this was the case. When I go to sleep I don't know what happens in my mind. I act out my dreams, violently at times and I talk in my sleep. I have no idea the extent of how bad this is.

Now, if I did something horrible to someone and I don't remember it... I have no idea. What could I have done? To who?
>>
>>35560805
Cut cut cut.
Ooh he's a mole. A double agent. What a twist. Writers make sure to pencil this part in. Action
>>
>>35563722
Nah she was just a friend I had a crush on for half a year when I was a freshman in college. Like, after that crush I had on her I didn't have any sort of sexual or romantic feelings for her at all. Though, she did tell everyone that I was obsessed with her well after we graduated for some fucking reason. She claimed all my paintings were of her...She ended up being super hateful to me for no reason at all or for reasons that weren't true (or for shit I had NO IDEA was happening -_-)

There is a lot about my life I don't know about. In fact, I don't know fucking ANYTHING about my life anymore.

This is what is so fucked up about this. My entire life is a lie, was manufactured to be fucked up, and now you guys are playing a game as if I know which parts are real or fantasy.

I don't know anything at all. I don't know fucking ANYTHING. Do you guys not understand this? You made up my entire life and expect me to just... fucking know what's going on? To cope with a false reality by teasing me with the concept of psychosis and dissociation? For what fucking purpose? This is GUARANTEED to make me as confused as possible.

There is no point in me trying to psychology my own shit because there is no way for me to know for certain... and there is no reason for me to go to a psychologist because you assholes want to play a game.

Just talk to me, face to face. You fucking know what I am dealing with right now. All of it. You know that I am dealing with some of the most fucked up shit that has ever happened to anyone in all of history and I'm dealing with it like a fucking champ.

How am I doing this so fucking amazingly well?

Because I just think to myself "Well, this is just how it is. That is what happened and I can't do shit to change it. Let me worry about the things I can change."

What I can change is the gender dysphoria. I have the resources to make my dreams reality. What I can change are my future relationships.

All I can do is wait. I'm ready.
>>
Dear N

Why don't you come to America? There's ton of big titty women here! I even got a gf! If I can you can it too.

R
>>
>>35563858
I'm a mole as in I'm a goofy looking animal and those two women are perfect goddesses.

How could I be a double agent? I'm the most honest, loyal person in the world. I love my drugs, I love my love, I love my country, and I love my Kitty Bunny. Well, I mean... I'm going to fall in love with her more than likely. We are going to have an amazing time. A very lewd time.
>>
>>35563940
I said you TALK TO MUCH!
>>
>tfw don't have anyone I would like to write to now that I'm over my crush
>>
>>35563919
All right, thank you for speaking with me.
I wish I could advise you something but..
Every human being makes a mistake. So you shouldn't blame yourself.
In other words, if you make an effort, you may regain your life even how. All is up to you. Please don't forget that.
By letting someone tell you your troubles, you may be able to open up your own mind a little.

If you are OK, can I hear more from you?
If you want to ventilate, I'll be able to hear it seriously.
>>
>>35559193
A,

Fish with me, C is useless on the river.
Bet he's a plunker too.

- B
>>
>>35558945
J's character actually sounds kind've rad. Though fucking the elf in detail may have gone too far.

Sometimes you just gotta learn to love the Old Man Henderson.
>>
im just crying. that is not for anyone. about what my past linked with someone . . .
>>
>>35558199
no, he shouldnt. its not fair to her.
she's a daisy fresh girl and he tells her that, he knows she is. shes in such a good place right now, and if he comes in to the picture her progress might unravel. and she has a bf. he shouldnt just leave her alone, but keep a good distance if he really loves her.
>>
>>35565377
Congratulations! Was it intentional, or did you just simply move on?
>>
S,
Now we don't go to the same classes. It's a pity.
However I don't know if I really love you. Well, I like your face and hair, and specially that vintage look you have. On the other hand, I think you have noticed I always look at you secretly. That look on your eye was not very kind, that's what I felt. Perhaps I disgust you, or perhaps you were tired. We'll see.
Kisses
R
>>
dear Isaac,
i miss you. i just want to snuggle you in my arms. but i cannot get any closer to you because i am ace. sorry.
>>
strangers talk about you all the time. how could they not? you're the brightest point in any room. strangers tell me about you as a passing glance and I feel bad for them, that they never got to know you the way I did, but maybe that's for the better.
>>
>>35567404
Stop throwing other guys away because you're hung up on chad
>>
Our relations are already hopeless.
I hope that you will find a nice person.
>>
you're the person I've lied to the least in my entire life, and that includes myself.
>>
>>35567961
I have always been honest with you. But it seems that you did not understand.
>>
>>35568040
what didn't I understand?
>>
Dear Star Butterfly

Please use your dimensional scissors to teleport me to your dimension and be my friend

Thanks
>>
>>35568162
You were not going to understand me. Even if I say anything to you, it will be useless anymore.
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you, but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this every day
But I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan
>>
Dear KR,

Stop talking like you are a nurse. Does your ID say LPN? No it says RNA. You are literally an assistant to an assistant. A para-paraprofessional.

God I hate you, why do they always schedule you when I am in.

Sincerely,
A real medical professional
>>
>>35568357
You told me you were glad I couldn't understand you entirely. You were happy I didn't know the pain you do.

I regret acting on your words. It was when I did exactly what you asked of me that you started pushing me away.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-16-01.13.36.jpg (668KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-16-01.13.36.jpg
668KB, 1024x971px
>>35552153
Dear Idiot Faggot Dude,
... an hour or so ago, you posted the most ridiculous idiotic stupid threat in r9k... I know you will never read this because I doubt you can read, but here goes:

Your idiotic dreads was supposed to be 'shocking' and disturbing in its content, worthless greentext drivel about your imaginary wife, and how you 'slipped her drugs, and have your dog fuck her while she was asleep'....

This content was SO STUPID and spoke volumes about your sexual repression and hangups...

You realized your content wasn't really very good so you tried stretching it even farther claiming that your wife was pregnant by your dog...

There's no way you could have actually thought that you were being genuinely funny, because even a seeing eye dog would be able to tell you that there's really no humorous content in that stupid string of concepts you tried to weave together today...

I had to run and get money from a client for a mural I'm about to paint, but before I left I actually threw this little graphic together for you...

Of course, by the time I got back from picking up the money the thread was already archived, because it wasn't worthy of staying alive...

So I figured I would post the graphic anyway...

I simply wanted to give you my psychoanalysis... You ever get laid, which makes it ironic that you have a fixation on cuckold pornography, and I'm quite certain that the dog represents your repressed desire to perform oral sex on a black man.

SINcerely,
JN
>>
>>35568469
I know it's not you. You don't write like this, but the idea that I'm making contact with you is enough for me. You don't deserve any of what happened. A part of you once told me that you meant well but were bound to hurt me. You even told me that a few times, I didn't believe it, I couldn't, I had to believe you had control. The nature of your condition was foreign to me, it still kind of is, but I accept it now. I'm prepared to be patient with you once more, I won't bring up your errors and I won't insult you, you're not retarded.
>>
File: doge.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
>>35568529
wow
so angry
much butthurt
>>
>>35568529
Johnny you're one of the few reasons I still come to this board. I wish you would post more often.
>>
Dear Largest Coral Reef on Earth,

The weather is fine in Atlanta Georgia, at 24 degrees just a few days before spring begins, and after an entire winter of 80 degree temperatures... how is the weather there off the coast of Australia?

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear that two-thirds of you has died in the past year, due to the strange global weather changes and the heating of the oceans which killed more than half of you.

It's not surprising this would have happened seeing as how there have been historic inclement weather events happening at an alarming rate, like the snow storms in the Mediterranean and Greece frozen over and Ice during the summer.

The Arctic regions and Eden the tip of Africa have recently split wide open with giant fissures that are hundreds and hundreds of miles long, and no explanation can be given for them.

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, and how sad I am that the death of two-thirds of your glorious Majesty have died because human beings have destroyed our atmosphere.

I realize that you being the world's largest coral reef play an intrical part to the entire ecosystem of this planet, and that there will be massive repercussions on a multi-faceted scale...

I wish that I could come visit you, but I'm afraid there's no time... believe it or not, on Friday the 13th of April 2029 (only 12 years away) the asteroid Apophis 99942 is going to slam directly into the state of Texas in the United States of America, and it is more than three times larger than the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs...

the good news is the human race has become the most pathetic clusterfuck of asexual androgynous effeminate cowards, so afraid of their own shadow and trembling in fear of rejection that they literally cling to failure, and spend their days crying online about wishing they could kill themselves, instead of going out there and knocking up hot girls half their age the way we were meant to.

SINcerely, JN
>>
Everyone here is so ugly. My dad picked me up from class the other day and made reference to the "beautiful girls". There are no beautiful girls. That's what I told him, it's not untrue. Some girls wear beautiful masks, but that's all it is in this kind of place, just masks.
>>
>>35568700
Thankyou, sir...

I'm glad to see there are actually a handful of people smart enough to comprehend what I am doing without getting butt hurt...

For example, get a load of >>35568598, who actually thinks that I'm 'angry'...

can you imagine somebody would have read my post about the dog, and walk away from it thinking they saw anger in me?....

This deserves my trademark 3D 'wow'

...............wWOWw................

It's amazing that idiot managed to survive this long. He's the type of fellow that if put on life support, would manage to stick his breathing tube up his own rectum, and mistake the colostomy for a feeding tube...

Idiots like that make your compliment even that much more special, and even that much more appreciated..

Again, thankyou
>>
File: 25th.webm (615KB, 828x636px) Image search: [Google]
25th.webm
615KB, 828x636px
>>35568749

Why don't you just admit that both of you are physically unattractive, and have the personalities of toenail fungus?

After all that's the reason why neither of you actually interacts with real human beings, and this back and forth electronic variation on a long-distance romance is the closest thing either of you will ever get to intercourse.

She's a pig, with greasy stringy hair, and cystic acne that laughably matches the decubitus ulcers on her butt from being so sedentary.

You are basically the male version of her which is absolutely nauseating. Your mother told me that when I fuck her in the ass she will delay her orgasms by imagining you naked...

Since you are both two of the biggest voluntary losers on Earth, don't you think it would be more fitting if you each got an AOL account, and did your pathetic long distance tap dance of romantic avoidance and cowardice via two Casio Wristwatches ?

Now both of you go clean up your respective rooms because it smells like stale perspiration, yeast infection and rotting food in your sinks.

I would literally love to start the Avalanche of Pain by nicking each of you on the faces with one of my collectors item fingernail clippings from 1994, then spend the next three months slowly pulling sections of your skin off your entire body with a pair of pliers I found in the restroom of an abandoned truck stop off Highway 40...

Damn it... You weren't supposed to read this. Oh well it's too late now
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-221847.png (733KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-221847.png
733KB, 1920x1080px
HOW I KNOW ITS COMEDY GOLD:

When I actually laugh Pepsi out of my nostrils while creating it
>>
>>35569172
Hey man good for you.

Even if you're very unfunny, at least you can make yourself laugh.

That's all that really matters, right?
>>
>>35568592
I'm sorry. Let's talk if there is another chance.
>>
hey schmuck...

N here....

As always, you've got everything backwards...

I intend on cumming ON America, not coming to it....

And that slob you call a girlfriend ?

If YOU could fuck it, EVERYONE ELSE already has.

Speaking of which...

I've been skyping with her lately, and she wants ME to be the one to tell you our tentative plans...

There's a LOT of negroes here, so since she seems to enjoy letting them take turns on her behind your back, she and I are thinking about seeing if your mother will pay for a one way ticket over here, so we can start a small business.

After all, she says your mother pays for everything anyway.

By the way, she told me about your 'little' uhhh..... PROBLEM... isnt there a surgery or an implant or something that could make you less.... Uhhh....

Unworthy ?

Tell your mom to call me for the details on the one way ticket.

Oh yeah....

Can she have your Nintendo DS2 bring over here with her ? she'll need something to keep her occupied between tricks
>>
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am about to create a new thread that is very very relevant and important, tectonic in nature and specifically created for YOU

It's not going to be mean

It's a gift from Wendy and I to all of you.

PLEASE JOIN MY THREAD:

'THE DOT AND THE LINE'

It'll be up in a few minutes
>>
>>35569848
Who is wendy?
>>
dear A

will you ever understand how much I love you and how much you're breaking my heart every day?

-M
>>
Why are you gone?
>>
>>35571758
Because I'm dead and death happens to everyone.. it'll happen to you
>>
D

this doesn't feel right.

M
>>
>>35561709
lucky gal. ugh. -internally screaming-
>>
C

It makes me really uncomfortable knowing that you still want me. I haven't wanted you in months. If that ends up happening again then I don't want to hang out. We agreed to be friends, but now I question if you really do or not. I do want to be friends but if you still have feelings for me then I'm backing off, you should do the same. What you asked me today was inappropriate and don't excuse yourself after the fact. I don't care if you're horny, I don't want to know.

N
>>
I can't help it, I'm inherently defiant. If someone tells me NOT TO DO SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS DO IT. I HATE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO.

I'm the most stubborn person in the entire world... you have like, NO IDEA.
>>
File: 1486288049805.jpg (30KB, 328x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486288049805.jpg
30KB, 328x480px
>>35573821
that and I'm locked away in this fucking prison WHERE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING TALKING TO ANYONE.

Seriously, I'm just not allowed to talk to a single soul. All my "friends" are fucking agents. I have no one to talk to. No one. No one is allowed to talk to me. You assholes blocked me off from the entire world and expect me to be all happy about it and not get angry.

I'M AT THE PERFECT LEVEL OF FUCKING ANGRY FOR SOMEONE IN MY SITUATION.

FUCK.

I WANT SNUGS GOD DAMNIT.

No one is in ANY position to judge me for fucking anything right now.
>>
>>35556801
>They never mention the Koch brothers
Hmmm...really makes you participate in the destruction of civilization.
>>
Dear E,

Unblock me on kik and let's have fun again, fag. Forget about the drugs and alcohol and come back to me, I really enjoyed talking to you. Be a good girl~~

T
>>
C,

I wish you'd stop finding ways to get in touch with me and just fuck off already you dumb bitch
>>
I feel the urge to write to the same person ITT for a second time. But I must stay strong and resist.
>>
You don't need me. So, I just disappear from you.
>>
>>35574512
oh c'mon dude don't taunt me like that, I was trying to forget all about that monster cock but now I'm wet again
I enjoyed talking to you too!
I didn't block you by the way, I just deleted it
>>
S,

Stop sulking.

M.
>>
Dear Admir, I know you will probably never read this but I want you to know that I always looked up to you, except when you were new and I didn't know who the fuck you were at first, but I've really warmed up to you. I feel like I'm at home whenever you're around, even though you're on the other side of the ocean in a frozen wasteland. I wish you would snuggle with me the way connor snuggled with durko. It's a shame we all died in the end.
>>
>>35574956
I need you. Stay.
>>
>>35575051
>monster cock
I think you got the wrong T
>>
>>35575343
oh, well shit
I hope your girl comes back in that case!
>>
>>35575166
Please don't insult me. I realized of what you are doing.
>>
>>35552711
because he won't
>>
>>35575360
How about you add me? She ain't coming back, I could use some distraction and it seems like you could use some too.
>>
>>35575402
ah i would but the reason I ended up ghosting was because things are getting serious with a robot and he wouldnt leave me alone after i asked him to stop
>>
>>35575398
Do you really think I would say that?
>>
>>35575441
Oki, good luck with him~
>>
>>35575496
thanks, have fun with the new girl that comes along!
>>
>>35575490
You have been lying to me. I cannot believe you.
>>
File: Magic Rage Wojak.jpg (23KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Rage Wojak.jpg
23KB, 320x383px
J,

I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you like I was three and a half years ago, I know you've gone through some shit. I wish we could hang out more often, I wish our casual friendship could go back to the brotherly friendship it used to be. I wish you'd at least make an effort to keep in regular contact with me. These past few years haven't been easy without my former best friend by my side, but you've probably gotten along just fine with your old friends around. Anyways, my soul hurts, and I just want you as a friend again.
--C
>>
>>35575568
What have I said or done that makes you think I'm lying?
>>
>>35572980
I just want to smack your hiney and make you breakfast
>>
R
I wanna fuck you
N
>>
J,
Why don't you add me back?
>>
I want a can of alcohol infused whipped cream.
>>
>>35575857
Anon,
Leave a name you retard
, J
>>
>>35575496
Lol t, it seems like you don't really need me if you are so quick to ask for another girl's contact on here
>>
>>35575905
You won't add me, I might aswell look for distraction.
>>
>>35575958
That's why I won't add you. You're not looking for something serious, just a distraction while you NEET around. The way you made me feel the last time we talked hurt too. I don't think I can come back from that, sorry
>>
>>35575901
S
orogamaghi
>>
>>35576013
Wrong T
>>
Dear A,

I know what happened hurt you, but why are you so salty? You need to open your eyes and learn how to take one for the team. Wipe the tears off your face and learn to stand up for yourself.

-M
>>
D,

I still dream about you on occasions, actually it's been rather frequently lately. I find myself missing you again after months of not careing.
All this time alone made me finally realize that I was the one who fucked up. My mind tends to twist reality into something its not. This time it happened to twist your image in to monster, a monster who never care for me and who used me for years, but maybe you gave me reason to think all of that you did hurt me alot. you always put me down, you put me on the back burner but wouldn't let me move on all because you didn't want to be with me but you didn't want nobody else to be either. You always talk about how attractive other people were when we were together, making me feel like shit.
I was upset and lost, and I know I should've of given you space but you were always the person I wanted and need when I felt lost. But you couldn't be that person at the time.
I'm also sorry about the lie, I know I already told you a million times but I am. I was so scared you wouldn't want anything to do.with me if you knew the truth. The moment the lie slipped out of.my mouth I regretted it but I was to scared to tell the truth. At the time I didn't think it could of been that big of a deal, if you really wanted to be with me it couldn't matter, right? Maybe if you'd known form the beginning it wouldn't have mattered but the way it went down I can see how it hurt you. Once again I am so sorry.
Sometimes i think about how close we once were and how distant we are now. It's so bizarre to me that you can go from loving me to hating me a year later. But it's all my fault so I guess I need to deal with it.

A
>>
>>35576078
Not many ts are named toon
>>
>>35576052
haha, I know an S, and have no intention of re-adding.

Made your bed.
suck a dick
>>
Dear humanity!
Please start behaving literally human. At the moment, no matter how you look at it, you behave worse than beasts. I can't cope with your overall igorancy and insensitivity. Actually: I'm ashamed to be human too. Why all this murderous intent and those retarded wars? Cant we try to be at least fair? Is it impossible to care for the survival of other beiings? Hardmode: Why can't we just respect each other and try to understand other people?
>>
>>35576107
W-wait what? Didn't actually think you would read this.
>>
>>35576112
I don't think you are the right person but okay
>>
B

How do I start this, its been an
even worse year than the
last since I left home. I had to just leave everything I knew and overlooked so many things I forget to
do. I wanted to ask if you still
remember the song that was
playing the first day that we met?
Any time I hear it is remember the
time you bought me my first album
ever. It's been hard to adjust to
life in a city so big but I think
I'll get used to it. I'm hoping we can
meet up sometime, so if you have a
chance call me on my old number,
I'll pick up for sure this time. Love,
always

C. A.
>>
>>35576107
Add me so we can at least talk about it. You can always delete me again if you're not convinced.

I wouldn't be posting here right now 2 weeks after what happened if I wasn't serious about you.
>>
File: friendzone.jpg (104KB, 1026x577px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.jpg
104KB, 1026x577px
M,

Sorry for being completely fucking autistic and probably super annoying, I really enjoy talking to you and these last few days of just talking have been pretty enjoyable, but I wish I could tell you how I feel without wrecking our casual friendship.

--C
>>
>>35552153

Dear DG,

We have been working for almost 2 months now. You definitely have a nice body that turns me on, especially your luscious ass. You don't understand how much I have to hold back my animal instinct wanting to dominate you as I tower over you during conversation. I love it on some days when you stare back into my deep blue eyes during conversation with a smile full of teeth. It's fun to see you run circles as me trying to pry into my personal life... I love being that mystery man that isn't desperate for your attention/validation.. it definitely throws you and your little followers off for sure.

Oh yeah I have caught you looking at me with a lustful look numerous times next to me & across the room, primping yourself when I come near, and trying finding out more about me via your little beta orbiter spies.

All you have to do is stop doing defensive body language/postures on some days... you tend to send me mixed signals and that is why I have not fully made my move on you yet.

JZ.
>>
>>35575713
You have left me in a place where I can not trust forever.
>>
M

can you please just tell me if you actually don't like me or if you find me annoying, sometimes I feel like you don't care about me or that I'm bothering you

m
>>
>>35576753
>with a smile full of teeth
thank you for the laughs kind underaged poster, you made this ornery robot smile with all of my teeth L M A O
>>
>>35576753
Pls don't cheat on beyonce, JZ
>>
Dear M (s),

I love you still and would visit. I'd do anything.

-K
>>
>>35570595
What happened anon?

>>35576805
Why don't you ask them directly? Are you afraid?

>>35576545
Why don't you tell her your sorry? What are the details, sounds like a good story.

>>35575638
Thats heartbreaking. If they're a real friend you should tell them exactly this. They'll understand you're hurting and reach out.
>>
V,

Text me on kik, i wanna know if you're doing okay. Hope you're alright.

A
>>
M,
I know it has been a while since we met, and I'm really hoping for the day that you come from foreign lands, to back home. You are such a great, sweet and charming person, and I can't imagine someone like you giving your life and youth in such a harsh job. I know someday, someone will appreciate you as much as I do, and you will finally find love. But in the meantime, I just want to spare time playing videogames, drinking black coffee and eating cheap threats with you. You will always be my best friend, no matter what.

Sincerely, C.
>>
S,
I know you read my Letter. Are you going to keep baiting me or actually let things settle?
D
>>
A,
I just want you to know I have liked you for a long time, but you treat me more like shit every day that passes. We helped each other when we felt down, but now that you are back on your feet and feel good about life, you act like you don't want me around anymore. I thought we understood each other, and I would have asked you out if you didn't fall for another dude who wants nothing to do with you the moment school started.
Whatever. Time to realize I am a loser and I will never meet a girl who likes me.
E
>>
File: 1m6.png (184KB, 436x533px) Image search: [Google]
1m6.png
184KB, 436x533px
V,
We used to talk every night, and now I'm lucky if you message me once a week. Am I uninteresting or are you just busy? I don't know what to think anymore, and I don't know in which way to think about you anymore. I just don't know how to tell you, since it's so hard to bring up in conversations that aren't happening.
R
>>
>>35570595
>What happened anon?

he loves someone else
telling it to my face even, not with malicious intent of course
>>
>>35578250
I'm sorry. That's so painful. How're you handling it?
>>
File: 1489652922289.jpg (126KB, 704x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1489652922289.jpg
126KB, 704x1188px
D,

I'm really looking forward to seeing you today. I know you said we should move things slower, and I intend to keep that promise. It's still really nice when you control me and tell me what to do though (pic related). I want to belong to you.

I have a lot of fun with you, and you make me laugh more than anyone. I hope that I can make you as happy as you make me.

what a picardy

S
>>
S,

You really fucked me up when I saw you yesterday. I didn't expect my guy to take us through the office. Right before we walked in it occurred to me that you might be there, and then I saw you look up. Your eyes. I mean, if someone asked me before what color your eyes were, I would have to think about it for a second. But now your lazy blue gaze with those just-parted lips is burned into my mind forever.

I know people say "my heart skipped a beat" all the time, but I actually felt like I was giving blood. You know that feeling of becoming lighter, your whole essence draining away and flooding back in in an instant? That's what I felt when I saw you. You thought I was just another student, then you recognized me and your eyes lit up instantly. That one gesture, your suprised, genuinely caring smile, has been killing me slowly for over 24 hours now.

You said my name. I mean, we used to work together. We talked almost daily, just passing time. It's not crazy for you to say my name. But it killed me.

I was just looking at my feet for the rest of the day. I have to come and see you again before the end of the semester, when I'll never have an excuse to look at you again. Maybe I can stop in from time to time? Would that be weird?

I want to tell you about my dream.

I remember when you told me about your new computer, you were so excited that you took my advice. I mean, I don't know if you were really excited or just being nice, but you come across as so goddamn genuine. I can't stand it. It makes me want you.

I think I can freely admit that I'm in love with the idea of you, or at least the portion of you that I see, which is still real -- just limited. I've never seen you angry. I remember when we were sweeping up the back room one time, and you complained that we were always doing the bitch work. But that's it. I remember that one time that you asked me about the Rougarou. I remember when you showed me your animation.

I miss being friends with you.

N.
>>
>>35578773
This is a good letter, anon
>>
>>35577696
Time to pick up the pieces and go home, anon.
>>
>>35579526
Thanks.

I'm glad I got this off my chest, now I can continue with my fucking life and just keep the good memories.
>>
A,

You know, looking back on it, it was funny. That whole love triangle back in high school where you had a thing with my best friend at the time was pretty funny. I don't think you realize that you were actually dating me through him. I'm not bitter or anything, but it's worth mentioning that because he was inexperienced at the time, I told him exactly what to do and what to say.

And when you left back to Europe because you were an exchange student, you kept touch with me and only me. Feelings for you may have lingered for a while, but I valued you much more as you became my best friend when the other dropped me.

We told each other everything. It was even a running joke between everyone that we were brother and sister. Hell, we were even closer knit than you and your actual blood siblings as you've pointed out.

I made friends with whoever you dated because that's what would have happened if we were actually related. Even so, you still talked to me much more than your boyfriend at the time because of the bond we shared.

And when you came back here, we hung out every day. And every day, I had more fun with you than I've had with anybody.

Yet, maybe it wasn't the best time. You were the right girl at the wrong time. We said it was just a fling, but was it really just that?

If I could change one thing, it would be when you slept over. Don't get me wrong, we had fun that night and I'll always remember it, but I feel as if that was the cause for us to fade out.

We kept acting like a couple even though we hated the idea even after your visit expired. Then, as it happens, you met other people and soon I became secondary, then third... then a last resort.

Instead of talking every day like we used to, we talked once a week, then once every two weeks. Then a month, and then none at all.

I can go on and on about how I hated you for dropping me and how I needed you at certain times, yet you weren't there like I thought you'd be. (1/2)
>>
File: IMG_0747.jpg (59KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
59KB, 750x541px
A,
What you did really hurt me. It's been almost 2 years and It still stings every morning. I wish you would've just told me what was wrong instead of running off with my friend. I know he doesn't love you like I do. You were my everything and I won't ever get over you. Every day you're gone makes me miss you more and more. You didn't even say goodbye to me, you just left with no explanations. We were soul mates, we were something special. You'll always hold a special place in my heart and I'll never forget you. I love you with all my heart and I always will. I wish I could hate you but I can't. Someday I'll get you back.
>>
G

We just started dating pretty recently and even though I wouldn't go as far as to say that i love you just yet, but I think this is going to last a pretty long time. I hope we're really meant for each other.

You can trust me G. Don't be afraid.

yours, N
>>
K,

fuck you, you two faced incompetent piece of basic shit. You're not the least bit smart, or witty, or cunning. You're just another fucking ant to socitey, you have no mind of your own, and you instead conform to the ideals of others.

I wish all that alcohol your mom drank, and all those cigarettes your mom smoked when she was pregnant with you killed you.
-L
>>
>>35580214
(2/2)

I can blame you for abandoning me. I can blame you for not being able to make a best friend anymore. I can hate you for any reason I feel like is relevant.

However, it took me time to realize that not even you are perfect and that was okay.

You're the reason I got off my ass and got a job.

You taught me to learn to love myself for me, because for a time that's what you did. You enjoyed who I was for me.

We grew apart because all we had in common was the past. There was no room for us to make anymore memories. If we met under different circumstances, perhaps things could have turned out differently. I've had other girlfriends since we stopped talking, but with each of them, there were times I wished you took their place. I know that's really shitty of me to do to them, but maybe I'm just not fit to be in a relationship.

I miss you. Not as a fling, lover, or some other title you want to claim as romantic, but as my best friend.

I'll get mad at you for dropping me, even after how much I depended on you, but I've learned to accept that it was just a part of life. You grew up a bit faster than me while I still had a lot more to do. And you showed me that.

So, with no bitterness: Thank you for being apart of my life for the time you were.

-S
>>
I have noticed one thing about you:
That is that there was a girl who called you "bae". That was a strange sight for me.
I guess that she probably is the one who shared the night with you.
well, it doesn't matter for me though.
D
>>
File: good morning my darling.png (363KB, 830x402px) Image search: [Google]
good morning my darling.png
363KB, 830x402px
there are so many Ns in this thread. N reporting in
>>
>>35575765

please? xx
>>
fuck you aphrodite
don't know why this was said before but okay
>>
I'm a bit lost on all the references to making portals and traveling through space-time but they seem to be a constant theme.

Now, if you're telling me that I can travel through some kind of portal you better fucking teach me that shit RIGHT NOW because OF FUCKING COURSE.
>>
>>35552153
>x=x
i met this guy.
and he looked like he could of been a hat check clerk at an ice rink.
and i said.
oh boy.
right gain.
>>
well i've been awake for a good 30 minutes now... sleeping pills and off to bed again!

Fuck you assholes!
>>
>>35552153
Dear H
I'm really sorry you feel sad on your birthday today and I want to like. Add you on snap or something to let you know I feel for you and go to the movies or some shit. Being alone on your bday sucks
Your pal Z
>>
To anyone,
Please talk to me

Love, James
>>
>>35568740
Hey Jonny,

Yeah m8 glad to hear that people give a fuck from all the way out there. Haven't been feeling the best and to make matters worse these fuckers from India are gonna start mining coal on me and exporting it back there :(

The pollies rekon it'll be good for jobs but everyone knows thats bullshit as well, it'll just be an influx of cheap labour from India on working visas, raping me for money and resources that Aussies won't even benenfit from.

It's gonna fuck me up m8 I know it. pls halp

Cheers,
Reefer
>>
>>35583439
James

I know sometimes the loneliness can be crippling. When you start to lose count of the days you've gone without having a real conversation with someone outside of maybe a cashier you really start to doubt why you're here or what's the point of everything. I'm not gonna blow smoke and tell you "it gets better" or that loneliness is simply another hurdle to jump over... I don't know you well enough. Perhaps you might fight with loneliness all your life or maybe just tomorrow you'll get a lucky break and meet people who will be your best friends for years to come. I simply don't know. But what I can tell you is that people just like you are always out here and fate always has funny ways of giving you what you need, all you need to do is listen and follow your heart. Don't stop listening when things seem dark.

Here's wishing you a good evening, James. I hope you can manage to find some peace and here's double hoping that you will find the human interactions that will bring out the best in you and fulfill your spirit.
>>
T,
My elder sister has been crying in a bed.
She behaves in way cheerful in front of you but I think she was really shocked.
You don't know that, your facebook always looks happy.
You looks like a pure, but actually pretty tough customer. She is totally deceived by you. But maybe she will forgive you.
my elder sister is also stupid.

Sincerely,
Russian younger sister
>>
>>35580307
where does g live?
>>
Dear H
whats good bruh
From,
also H
>>
Ive hurt you so bad. You can never look at me the same. Still we love each other battered down and lowered by what I have done. Instead i swear to secrecy and will take an eternity of suffering after a lifetime pf happiness with you, unspoiled
>>
Dear C
I know you don't care now but I still have feelings for you even after 2 years
I hate that we stopped talking because u found out I liked you I mean come on what's so bad about me? I have a job I have money and I'm not ugly but I guess you're too good for me and every time I think of you I masturbate alone in my car.
- K
>>
Dear Mom,
I'm sorry I can't make lasting friendships. I'm sorry I cant socialize. I'm sorry the only friends I have are people online I've never met. I'm sorry that every time you ask if I met someone I say no. I'm sorry I'll never be as good as my sister. I'm sorry I've sat alone in the college dining hall for every meal since I started college. I'm sorry for being a disappointment. I'm sorry for not being the son you deserve

-B
>>
dear [insert female name here],
I'm sorry. I should have asked you out in middle school instead of being an autistic faggot. I was stupid and we should hang out a bit before you're legally old enough to have sexual intercourse with me. If you're still a virgin I'd like to talk to you. Please message me.
>Anon.
>>
>>35584507
Hey B

Being sorry is a tough thing, it's always rough feeling as if you've disappointed someone who's invested so much into you. But check this out man, it's never too late to be the person you could be. Not even just for your mom, but for you as well. You shouldn't have to feel sorry to anybody.

Next time you're in the dining hall I want you to sit next to someone. Don't be retarded and sit next to a large group of loud, scary, popular dudes, not on your first try anyways. Just find someone else who looks maybe a little bit like you do, eating alone and such. I'm sure they wouldn't turn down a "Hey, mind if I sit here? My name's B, I'm a [blank] major". I don't want to hear any "I'm shy" stuff, I know you are. But you kind of just do it anyways, jitters and all... almost like you're bungee jumping off a cliff: don't think, just do. There is always the chance that it might suck, but it won't suck as hard as another day eating alone, having all that weight on your shoulders.

Please trust me, I think you could be so much happier. It's tough I know, but hopefully one day you'll look back and wonder how you ever put up with it for as long as you did.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.