[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Biggest mistakes in your life. Story time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1489612466236.png (10KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
1489612466236.png
10KB, 495x791px
ITT: Biggest mistakes in your life.

Story time.
>>
>>35552016
Growing up in highschool.
Managed to pull two separate GFs, beautiful and really nice people. We made out and had some good times, but I eventually broke up with them because "I was too young and wasn't ready for that level of commitment". Really screwed the pooch on that one.
>>
>>35552016
tried to hang myself. Im a fatass and the rope broke.
>>
Had a chance at the girl of my dreams as far as physical looks, but she was an ex of a friend I had just got back in touch with, and I had already dated one of his other exes. Gave up on possibly the best pussy of my life just so some other guy who I don't even see or talk to wouldn't be mad at me.
>>
>>35552016
where to starttttttttttttttt
managed to get p far with two separate girls in 8th grade
couldve landed a date with one 9.5/10 , the other one was actually begging to fuck me
i fucked shit up with the 9.5 and gave up on the other one bc too far distancewise
>>
not learning a trade
>>
>>35552054
>>35552257
>>35552261
Wtf is with these normies? I mean I'm a normie myself but I'm not so brazen about it on this board
>>
File: 1487319033025.jpg (24KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487319033025.jpg
24KB, 229x343px
>believing in hyper left environmentalism at an early age and as a result never getting my license or a car
>convincing myself I don't need to see a counselor despite my family falling apart my entire life
>trying to be rebellious and hating 'conformity' so I never looked normal or had a job til I was out of highschool
>telling the army about my medical conditions whilst trying to enlist
>fell for the weed/alcohol meme in highschool (super expensive in Australia btw)
>never tried to fuck any sluts, idealised instead a puritanical picture of monogamy that never involved bonding over social media
>posting autistic videos on youtube when it first came out and being bullied relentlessly for years about it

Also I'm on the verge of failing my course and having to pay for it outright...
>>
Paraded around with an internet mail order bride from Ukraine, pretending we were an in love "couple" until some rich fatass doctor about 40 years my senior stole her. Now that is pain son.
I remember crying to her on the phone "b b but how can you f f fuck hhhim?" And in her curt ruski accent "daht eez none of you beeznees."
Then my friends telling me, "you should have known a 10/10 was way out of your league"
Eternal pain.
>>
>>35552016
Dropping out of college because of social anxiety.
>>
File: pepe.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>>35552016
>early 20s
>still in college
>still had friends
>still had a job
>was actually dating a girl
>still had hopes for the future

"hey so now what's this 4chan thing I read about the other day"

>it's now a decade later
>30 year old live at home NEET

what a wild ride it's been lads.

get the fuck off my board unless you want to end up like me
>>
>>35552016
1) getting married
2) moving back to hometown for said marriage
3) having kids
4) believing my ex wife could change, or that I could change
5) wanting to form human relationships post-divorce
6) browsing and or posting on 4chan
>>
>>35553024
Wow, do you really hate your family that much?
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
buying a scooter and getting into a crash that fucked me up permanently. Not paralyzed but my hips and back didn't heal and my shoulder/arm still feel bad. Had to learn how to walk again and shit

Lost 4 years recovering
>>
>>35552016
Life itself is a fucking mistake and every second i refuse to kill myself is the biggest mistake of the world....
>>
>>35552016
Being too intelligent for this planet.
>>
>>35553538
wow you're very smart
>>
>>35552016
I've spent the past 15 years of my life doing nothing but jacking off, posting here and sleeping 10+ hours a day.
>>
>>35553570
Sadly, I am aware of that...
>>
>>35552016
Not talking to my oneitis or any of the girls who probably were interested in me.
I wish women would make the first move.
>>
Making a social media accounts before I was self aware of my autism. I'm never getting a job now
>>
Never going to the Dentist in my life, i am 29 now and lets say my mouth is beyond fucked. We even have free dental healthcare here until you are 19 so i fucked up big time.

Just waiting for an infection that spreads to my heart or brain any day now.
>>
>>35553777
whew man, not a good way to go.

I had a filling pop out of a molar and I ignored it for years like a retard until one day the pain was enough to keep me up at night and unable to sleep for three days straight until I regressed to the level of a toddler and crawled and cried to my mommy and she brought me to the local dentist that was like "haha no way man I can't do anything, here's the number of a private clinic and a prescription for opiates"

I had the option to go a meme root canal but I just wanted that fucking tooth out my head forever so I told them to pull it, turns out my wisdom teeth were also fucked so they pulled them as well.

Nearly all of my teeth are stained or have cavities in them still, but it's not an *urgent* health issue anymore. I can't smile lie a normie though, teeth all exposed and shit. I also have to laugh like a Japanese businesswoman and cover up my mouth out of embarassement
>>
>>35554054
yeah, all my upper front teeth are gone and the back ones are just cavities now, i have nobody else to blame then myself.

I use battery acid to kill the nerve when one starts to hurt so that destroys the tooth even more but at least there is no pain.
>>
>>35554149
Can't you just like go to the dentist? be like "hi I have no more teeth pls gib dentures"

There has to be some sort of social program, like dentistry students who do that work for free or next to nothing, even homeless people get a free dental clinic
>>
File: 20170312_014702.jpg (83KB, 288x337px) Image search: [Google]
20170312_014702.jpg
83KB, 288x337px
>>35552016
>at birthday party
>party moves to new house
>parents pick me up before can go
>asks if I want to stay some more
>tired
>go home and play minecraft
>find out virgin hunter qt was there
>98% chance to swipe v card at 15
>ill be 21 next month
>>
>>35552016
Abandoned the life I had at that time for someone who didn't want to invest time back into me and just stopped the moment it got difficult.
>>
>>35554243
No, i have no money for that, even getting rid of one tooth cost a fortune here, no programs for the poor also. And the main reason is i am terrified of social situations and dentist so that's what got me in this mess in the first place.

And dying to an tooth infection at least leaves me with a clear conscious in front of my family rather the an hero.

Slow suicide best suicide
>>
My biggest mistake was not being stillborn, my second biggest is I embraced solitude when I was very young and never even tried to learn how to socialize. third biggest was coming to this website but I don't really regret it.
>>
File: NORMIESGETOUT.png (235KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIESGETOUT.png
235KB, 600x503px
>>35552550
I know right! GET THESE NORMALFAGS OFF NY BOARD!!!
>>
>>35554495
>NY

D E E P D I S H
>>
File: 1023.jpg (63KB, 389x359px) Image search: [Google]
1023.jpg
63KB, 389x359px
>>35554149
you out of jail now, Nick?

>tfw only brush teeth every other night, still never had a cavity
>>
Got back with an ex despite her utter degeneracy during the time we were apart. In hindsight she's the most manipulative person I've ever met. Wrecked my life AGAIN and has probably permanently crippled me in relationships because I fear commitment so much
>>
Speaking to anyone of the opposite gender.
>>
File: 1481610594457.png (273KB, 517x396px) Image search: [Google]
1481610594457.png
273KB, 517x396px
>Not stockpiling my favourite snack before they discontinued it.
>>
>>35552550
hahah right? it's like fuck man, i only had one qt gf in high school, and we were happily together in a mature (for highschool) relationship for 2 years, but i would never admit that on /r9k/! god, i couldn't possibly let others know that i'm a normie.
>>
>>35552016
I got expelled from high school for touching a teacher's ass. I got a liitle... you know... naughty
>>
File: 1470705648432.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470705648432.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>35552880
have you ever considered that sometimes we tell normies to get the fuck off because we subconsciously are trying to protect them, and not make them turn in to us?
>>
>>35556399
Holy fuck. Mind blown.
>>
>>35552564
>tfw all of these describe me except for the YouTube, military, and slut ones
>>
Breaking my lower back falling off a roof. I can't walk or get outta my bed without a wheelchair until October.
>>
>>35552016
Getting mad at and ignoring my brother until he killed himself.
>>
>>35552016
Actually believing medicine would just magically provide me with a will to live. At the end of the day, no matter how numbed I am, it's all the same.

Constant cycle of
>Switch medication
>Start to feel like I might make it
>Job search
>Get job
>Quit job

Too pussy to kill self, too pussy to live life and fake it
>>
>learned how to masturbate with a sports cup

not my proudest moment
>>
>>35556812
Damn, as much as my brother drinks himself to death, and I don't want to speak with him, I can still hope. Sorry, man.
>>
>>35552564
This sounds terrible.
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders now however, so hopefully things will start going your way.
>>
Probably experimenting with alcohol and drugs
>>
>getting into a relationship with a manipulative whore
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.