[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE COMFIEST SERVER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1488836317273.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488836317273.png
493KB, 750x750px
Join the most friendly server here ON R9K:

https://discord.gg/AP2jd8b

NO HATE AND NO BULLYING EVERYONE ES WELCOME, YES EVERYONE, THIS IS A SERVER WITH NO BULLIES AND NO DRAMAS, RUDE PEOPLE WILL GET KICKED.

https://discord.gg/AP2jd8b
>>
assalamu alaykum
>>
>>35550196
How comfy is this server? I am afraid..
>>
>>35550196
is this the server that is filled with normies?
>>
>>35551510

Yep.

Every server advertised here is.
>>
>>35551510
Dont know but if there are normies and they brag about it, they get ban, it's being comfy atm
>>
if you dont join your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>35551562
only if someone calls themselves a normie or if they are deemed a normie by the users? If it is the latter then I will stay.
>>
>>35551585
If they call themselves normies and brag about it multiple times they get ban ;_;
>>
>>35551619

Funny, since I joined it awhile back, the topic of "fucking sluts" has came up on 3 different occasions and no bans. :^)
>>
>>35551619
but do they have to say
>I'm a normie
or would saying you have a gf for example or that you go out and shit make you bannable?
>>
>>35551673
Dude if theyre rude like "hahah losers get a life" look im a normie not like you losers" etc etc, thel will get ban as I said it's not a place for rude people
>>
>>35551728
yes I got that but would casually mentioning things like having friends or a gf constitute a bannable offence or not?
>>
>>35551778
if you say that time to time it's not bannable, but if you can't stop saying the same over and over again and dragging u will get ban
>>
HIGGUS I HATE YOU FUCKING ATTW
>>
is this kayun a female?
>>
>>35552137
Maybe. why do you want to know?
>>
>>35552163
because he/she is proving in the main chat that all females are good for is whoring themselves.
>>
>>35551567
If you don't reply to my post saying your comment was sarcastic you will die in your sleep tonight
>>
>>35552218
If you don't reply to my post saying your comment was sarcastic you will die in your sleep tonight tonight
>>
oh great a female joined and now everyone is interested when before no one cared about new ppl joining apart from saying hi :/
>>
>>35552784
it's okay I have left
>>
>>35550196
https://discord.gg/mmYjt4r more comfy
>>
>>35552784
what happened?

origigigi
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.