[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE HILLS ARE ALIIIVVVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC WITH SONGS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: csm_carousel2_63c9c3dbb8.jpg (60KB, 569x400px) Image search: [Google]
csm_carousel2_63c9c3dbb8.jpg
60KB, 569x400px
>THE HILLS ARE ALIIIVVVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC WITH SONGS THEY HAVE SUNG FOR A THOUSAND YEARS

was Europe ever like this? and can it ever be again?
>>
>>35549942
i hated that movie
>>
File: 3456345634565.jpg (262KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
3456345634565.jpg
262KB, 1000x662px
>>35549942
You honestly think some fucking muzzies and feminists can stop Evropa from returning to her natural state? She's older than you can even conceptualize, and one day she will return to beauty, and her children will once again thrive upon her breast.
>>
>having pseudo-nostalgia for something you never experienced
>>
It's not impossible but I don't think it'll happen.
>>
>>35550053
>implying it will ever return to the way it was nowadays with all the industrialization and increasing urban territory being built, as well as people turning it into a multicultural melting pot with nihilism and hedonism as the new values, instead of European religions and European traditions depending on the country
Maybe i'm just losing/lost hope...
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (92KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
92KB, 569x571px
I hate that fucking goddamn musical!
>>
>>35549942
JULIE ANDREWS IS MY MOM
>>
SHE IS MY LIFE INSPIRATION I LOVE HER FOREVER
>>
Nazis/Americans ruined it, then it was ok for a while, and now Islamic radicalism is ruining it again
>>
my dad was literally playing edelweiss this morning
>>
>>35550762
You're Dad's a faggot
>>
>>35551219
he's alpha unlike your wimp ass. and master of classic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jITsImZdlMQ
>>
an all white Europe was just too good to tolerate living in

paradise had to be destroyed because it was paradise
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487448650706.jpg (17KB, 643x643px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487448650706.jpg
17KB, 643x643px
>tfw if we never did colonialism we'd never have an excuse to allow all these immigrants in.

D-do we deserve this?
>>
>>35550053
>She's older than you can even conceptualize

Planet earth is 4.543 billion years old.

Complicated farming cultures began around 2000-4000 years ago
>>
>>35549942
>the most beautiful continent and the most beautiful people this earth has ever known will be overrun and destroyed by ugly shit-colored rats
almost makes you sick thinking about it
>>
>>35552196
Can you conceptualize 4.5 billion years?
>>
>>35552491
tbqh the Americas were a much more stunning and beautiful continent, even now they still have some of the most incredible geographic diversity and landmarks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.