[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k My mom is catching on to me smoking weed again and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1467610736647.jpg (553KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1467610736647.jpg
553KB, 1536x2048px
Hey r9k

My mom is catching on to me smoking weed again and I really can't let her find out.

Should I get my shit and bus to my friend's house to give to him in the meantime? My mom's been complaining about a smell, and I have about 8 grams of kush hanging in the house.

What do r9k?
>>
>>35549669
Go to your friend and smoke it all

Not that hard to smoke a quarter in one sitting with a friend
>>
Kill yourself faggot

I mean it
>>
File: all in one.png (957KB, 777x569px) Image search: [Google]
all in one.png
957KB, 777x569px
>>35549669
Yeah, if she can't find out go to your friends house and leave it there or smoke it. If you keep weed in the house too long and she really can't find out, she is eventually going to find out after getting too curious.

Don't risk it, just do something about it.
>>
>>35549733
combustion is such a waste

4g would be enough to blaze 10 people with good vape
>>
How about you get your shit together and stop being a waste of space instead?
>>
>>35549669
>Yahwe
Stupid english vowels
>>
>>35549859
Not OP but I like the kick of combustion better
I feel the weed coursing through my veins not even a minute after I start consuming the marijuana. With vapes, it is more gradual, but with combustion it hits me like a horse every time
>>
>>35549938
>>35549938
yeh that is true especially with good bong. I also used to do bong hits mixed with tabacco for crazy head hits. I'm so glad i stopped because of health reasons

With vape I can actually taste the herb and it is so wonderful that the taste alone fully justify switching to vape

You can also try vapeXhale vaporizer for exceptional head hits
>>
>>35550042
are you talking about using those vapes that burn the kush or are you talking about an oil cartridge?
>>
>>35549669

Smoke in the garden?
Or in a field somewhere?
>>
>>35550110
no burning with good vaporizer at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CndbbbeguJ4
>>
>>35549834
I dunno I kind of just want to leave it here

Bagged it extra good so I think the smell isn't gonna linger around the house

Shit it's such a bitch to hide smoking weed
>>
Give it to your friend for good and stop smoking, it will vastly improve your quality of life.
>>
>>35549669
Turn a closet into a smoke bunker.
Line a towel securely against the bottom gap under the door on the inner side of the door.
Smoke but not too much.
Have a place to keep your stash and limit the smell (I use a secondary microwave that's being kept in 'storage' in my closet.)
After burning a bowl or two wait a couple minutes for the smell to settle.
Gently exit the closet and close the door without letting the smell out and disturbing the air as little as possible.
Enjoy.
This method has let me smoke wherever I've lived without anyone catching on.
>>
>>35550403
Additional note is to always have your window open with a box fan sitting in front of the closet but pointing at the window. It is really the key to staying covert.

It's degenerate as fuck but no one will catch on if you stay paranoid and careful.
>>
>>35550403
>>35550465
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll just stick to smoking at my friends place because it's much easier though lol.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.