[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WAGECUCK/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg (89KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg
89KB, 386x661px
God i fucking hate my life. I wish i could kill and eat my boss.

Share your wagslave feels here bros.
>>
I mean working sucks, but I have it better than a lot of people in this world. I'm smart with my money and I'm developing multiple streams of passive income. I also eat healthy and exercise regulary. Sleep suffers sometimes, but if you want to make anything of yourself in this world you can't sleep in all the time.
>>
>>35548944
any examples you could give me on passive income?
>t. janitor
>>
>>35548747
>meals are a mix between unhealthy binging and starving
>tfw just had 4 mcdoubles
DELET
>>
>>35549178
Sure friend

You can make a facebook or instagram page with a specific niche. Use an automated service to help build your following and then advertise and sells products related to your niche to said following.
>>
>>35549326
thank you. i really appreciate it
>pops ritalin and gets to work
>>
File: 1489585594231.png (161KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489585594231.png
161KB, 447x335px
>>35548747
as long as money keeps coming in youre better off with just sucking it up and showing up next morning as well. If another employer takes interest in you with promises of a place, abandon ship asap
You dont have to be friends you just gotta do your job
>>
>>35549521
You're welcome. Look up followliker and instagress
>>
I have an interview at target for an overnight backroom position and I'm kind of nervous. I looked up interview questions on glassdoor and the questions are "tell me about a time" type of questions. Why do they need to ask these type of questions for a manual labor position? My anxiety is telling me to skip this so I don't make a fool out of my self.
>>
File: 9pBZYdY.jpg (649KB, 773x2119px) Image search: [Google]
9pBZYdY.jpg
649KB, 773x2119px
Have a really lazy and perpetually late coworker whose work I end up doing half the time. Boss asked me to lie about his attendance to a bigger boss who was passing through. Bigger boss promises anonymity/protection so I tell him what a lazy shitbag this guy is being.

Boss sends me an e-mail the very next day reminding me that we're a team and team members look out for each other and don't "air their dirty laundry". FML.

I have no idea what's going on. Is this guy someone's nephew or something? I just want to show up, work with other adults who leave the bullshit at home, do my assigned work, and leave. I'm not interested in workplace politics.
>>
>>35549987
Let the work go un Finnished and see if he picks up the pace
>>
File: 1489009227185.jpg (41KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489009227185.jpg
41KB, 427x640px
>>35549236
This, but for
- Might drink a lot of coffee, alcohol, or smokes
>tfw do all three excessively
>>
File: drowning.jpg (40KB, 856x566px) Image search: [Google]
drowning.jpg
40KB, 856x566px
>be mulatto living in white dominated area in rural PA
>be working at shopping mall
>new boss outta nowhere ignores and disregards my existence
>makes racist comments behind closed doors
>thankfully i worked with teenibopper bitches that cant stop gossiping
>eventually hear what he said
>dont give a fuck
>show up to work one day and get told to go home because i was literally one minute late
>told to wait for call from boss
>wait a week
>wait another week
>call human resources and complain about the negligence
>wait another week finally get a call from the boss
>tells me he tried multiple times to call me
>i call bullshit because its the first time his number showed up in my phone
>the mother fucker lied to me 4 times in a row about why i was fired
>long story short i found out this faggot is from west virginia
>no explanation needed

everyone i tell that story says "oh well now i get it" when i end it with the fact that hes from WV. Fucking racist nigger fucking fuck.
>>
>>35549236
>pack your own lunch
i worked from 6:30 to 3pm today and i had a hefty tuna salad sandwhich on 12 grain bread, and a bag of triscuits, and a snickers for a snack. You can eat healthy, you just have to put effort into it.

Aside from half a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of booze waiting at home for me, work aint so bad. I love being a great cook.
>>
>tfw told coworker about something I thought I could trust her with
>tfw told by other coworker to "stop saying what you are saying it you are going to get fired"
>tfw have to go in to work tomorrow acting like I don't know anything
Fucking bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
>>35550570
Forgot >>>>>>>>tfw
>>
>>35550284
Shouldn't have been late you lazy NIGGER
>>
>>35549857
i interviewed with target and it was an awful experience and i didnt get the job

t. anxious self-hating sperg
>>
>>35550803
Damn, that sounds rough. What was the position for?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.