[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here got backstabbed before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

i just got backstabbed by my best friend of 14 years.
it was the only time in my miserable little life that i told him i had a crush and you know what was his reaction?

he went after her like there is no girl left in the world, every chance he gets he will sit next to her and flirt with her and every time the three of us were together he will not stop mentioning my flaws.
i am not mad about the girl really i stopped caring about her. the reason i am pissed because once i thought of this guy as my brother but i didn't know that some pussy can make you backstab people.

i know that i sound misrable
>>
What if he liked her too ?
>>
File: 1483859540873-vg.png (250KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483859540873-vg.png
250KB, 511x511px
>>35548463
I'm not a violent man, I've gotten into a scuffle or two and one genuine fight, by all accounts I am a non-confrontational pussy. But I would absolutely beat the shit out of this guy, assuming you are underage and/or young white trash.

I would give him no warning and initiate from behind with a haymaker to the back of the head, tackle him, get on top, and fuck him up.
>>
>>35548566

See this is a -real- backstabber
>>
>>35548557
no he said he didn't more the once which makes me angrier.
this fag always flirt with girls make them attach to him and then he ditch them
>>35548566
i want to fuck him up so bad i am just looking for an excuse but he is the type guy that will talk his way out of any situation
i am 23 not underage
>>
>like a girl
>friend says he likes the same girl
>realize i have to make a move
>>
File: boolet.png (524KB, 948x523px) Image search: [Google]
boolet.png
524KB, 948x523px
>>35548680
>he is the type guy that will talk his way out of any situation
He thinks he can outsmart you. Maybe. Maybe

I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.
>>
A very close friend of mine introduced me to a girl with a simple "she wants you". I wasn't really interested until I got to know her. At that point they were already together.

Fucking backstabbing prick.

I mean, if only he said something like "dude, I'd want it, can you leave it" I gladly would because I used to value him over some whores.

But no, this way it's fucking humiliating.
>>
>>35549098
Also, the band we played in together has split up like a week later because I decided I won't be playing with that prick and the rest of the guys took my side.

I also wrote a song about the fucker.
>>
>>35549098
i know this is what kills me inside, he always told me he liked another girl and i did what i could to get close together
as you said i also valued him over whores
>>
So where youre supposed to go if you wanna hang out with guys who respect your interests and dont start being petty, animal level cunts later on?

Or is maturing actually just about getting so desperate for pussy you talk shit about friends and take any chance you get to push bonds with a girl? That really seems like a miserable lifestyle to me
>>
>>35549046
Underrated post of the year
>>
many people tried to put me in positions fatal to my well being but i am still well so fuck those faggets
>>
>>35548463
It's a blessing in disguise. Better that you found out sooner rather than later that he was a cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.