[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 53

File: 1463257388966.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463257388966.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
Let it all out, my friend.
>>
>>35548250
I don't think I've ever had any true friends. The walls are caving in and that's all I can think about.
>>
>>35548250
Im trying so fucking hard not to hate people but they keep pressing my buttons. Fuck them. Fuck political correctness
>>
Nah, I just need a hug.
>>
Fucking nigger ISP can't even do one thing right, provide a internet connection. My internet has been down since 14:00, fucking bullshit.

Have to browse/post from my fucking phone which is cancer.

Not only that but my asshole never seems to stop itching, is this a sogn of hemmoroids or however it is spelled? Been extremely clean and dried my ass with TP and washed it in my shower and still I get a little bit of brownish/yellow fluid on the paper when I get deep in there with TP. Fuck. Why can nothing in my life just work, fucking piece of shit nigger.

This was a pain to write on my phone btw, fucking nigger ISP.
>>
Honey mustard is kind of overrated. It's good, but doesn't stand too well on it's own. It needs to be enjoyed alongside other sauces.
>>
File: 1448482134990.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448482134990.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I'm about to graduate high school and I've never had a friend in my life and have no career prospects and dont know what to do when I graduate

And theres this 9/10 cute shy looking girl I keep seeing in the bus and I tell myself every time that I'm going to approach her and I don't think shes ever even glanced at me to acknowledge my existence. Maybe she notices me looking at her ocassionally out of the corner of her eye and thinks I'm a creep when I just want to connect eyes and smile and possibly start conversation.
>>
I could open a window if you want.
>>
>>35548250
/uni/ here

I WANT IT TO STOP
I WANT TO STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OHOHOHO NO NO NO

I WILL FUCKING DO IT

I WILL SUCCEED

I WILL FUCKING GET A GOOD PAYING JOB AND THEY WILL PAY FOR IT DEARLY
>>
>>35549852
Fuck you bitch i fucking love honey mustard fight me
>>
I'm only 25 and my dick is failing. I'll have an actual strong erection 1 out of every 3 days. Kill me.
>>
File: Capture2.png (703KB, 740x694px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
703KB, 740x694px
>>35548250
Why is it that literally everything I attempt ends in failure?

In 2014/15 I actually had aspirations. I was fit, I was due to go to a top university, and I had the admiration of my peers and subordinates in the society I was a member of.

Now I'm a NEET and I've not done anything meaningful with my life since 2015.
>>
File: 1482829008891.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482829008891.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out later this month and Im spooked because Im terrified of the idea of surgery
>>
I graduated HS and became a neet without any direction last June.

No one has been able to give me the direction I need in my life.

It looks like nothings changing and soon it will have been a year.
>>
>>35548250
next year im going to lose almost everything that makes me enjoy life and im going to have nothing left
>>
Anyone want to talk here? We could use some new feelsposters

https://discord.gg/E7B9A
>>
>>35548250
33 years old. It's not going to get any better. Fuck this stupid website and it's angry teenagers. Fuck life. Fuck you.

If I can get a job so can you idiots
>>
>>35550006
why though? you'll get sleeping gas'd and the surgery will succeed without any complications, trust the docs on this one

my only fear is whenever i go to the dentist is that my tongue might get drilled
>>
File: 1483045584254.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483045584254.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>35548250
Life is so boring anymore. I just go through the motions of work, family, gf, etc.

Is this all there really is? Fuck everyone who told me it got better.
>>
>>35550061
well fuck you too then, old shit
>>
>>35550006
You're gonna be knocked out and it'll feel like an instant later you'll wake up after the surgery feeling good and groggy. You'll get sent home with some vicodin or percocet and have the time of your life with some motherfucking opiates. No need to worry at all.
>>
Going to reply since you fucks can't talk to people
>>35550061
If you don't like it, don't come back.
>>35550006
just make sure you do your research. it will give you some comfort.
>>35550035
everybody at your point in life is moving on, you should too
>>35549926
place your priorities on yourself rather than desperately trying to get a gf
>>
File: 1485884005531.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485884005531.png
267KB, 637x360px
I'm almost 21 y/o...fucking hell I remember talking about almost being an age...all of them...every single one them and it caves my chest in 17...18...19...20...and now 21...

MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN'T KEEP A JOB BECAUSE I CAN'T BE GOOD AROUND PEOPLE AND ALWAYS QUIT I FUCKING HATE MYSELF I WANT OFF THIS RIDE THIS TOO MUCH I'M IN A CONSTANT STATE OF PAIN AND MISERY I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT
>>
uni faggot here, i hate my flatmates and simply cannot live with them next year, but then I realise that I have no fucking friends in this city so my only other alternative is to live by myself, im worried if i do live on my own im just going to end my life, but I simply just can't get along with people I find some way to hate anyone.

There's only 3 people I really trust and actually like and they are in different sides of the country, also I feel like a failure to my family. Antidepressants don't feel like they are working either
>>
What about me is so unlikable? I'm nice, I've been told I'm funny,and I'm not really ugly. I just want to feel appreciated for once in my life I want to be loved I want to be noticed in some positive way. I'm a good person but I'm always treated like I don't even exist or whenever someone does listen they treat my options as shit. I genuinely don't understand what's so bad about me.
>>
>>35550147
faggot sadasdas
>>
My only friend who I'm falling in love with is starting to hate me for no reason.
>>
>>35550361
How can you tell? Does your friend act differently around you?
>>
File: 1487623575652.jpg (44KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1487623575652.jpg
44KB, 480x472px
Recently broke up with my girlfriend and getting over it slowly. It was a toxic relationship but I love her. I just want to forget about it.

I feel like finding a non-ho is impossible and that's all I fucking want. I don't want to sleep around, I just want to find a compatible non-ho. 90% of women are Whores.
-Doesn't help I am ugly as fuck, and managed to find a QT Gf. I doubt it will ever happen again.
>>
Today, I met up with my former oneitis.
I hadn't seen her in about 8 months, so I wanted to see what she was up to.
We've always been good friends, but I guess we just lost touch.

I don't know what I'm trying to convey by typing this, but I guess it's a bittersweet melancholy.
Of course, I still love her, but I've learned to move past her. I've learned to love others, and myself included.

Listening to Fiona Apple's "I Know" now. She perfectly captures my mood.
>>
>>35550361
They sent me a message online saying they were 'triggered' for some reason and won't respond to my messages.
>>
>>35550003
feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you anywhere.
I realise that this little peptalk isn't going to help you right now, but I think you should know that actively doing something, anything, about your situation will help.

You don't have to do everything at once. Just take little baby steps, one at a time.
And when everything is said and done, you'll wonder what you ever worried about.

I believe in you anon, for what it's worth.
>>
>>35550091
No, this isn't all it is.
There's more to life than those motions, but it takes some serious effort and bravery.
Don't expect happiness to come falling into your lap. Don't expect people to notice when you're feeling down. Don't expect anything.

Go through the motions, but do it with pride. Take some time off for yourself, for introspection. Reach out to loved ones, and tell them how you feel.

Be honest. Be caring. And yes, be yourself.

I hope this helps, anon. I really do.
>>
I paid 24 fucking dollars for fucking OVERNIGHT shipping. Why the fuck didn't I get my package today? Fucking incompetent USPS better give me a goddamn refund.
>>
I want to get drunk but I don't have any more alcohol fuck fuck fuck I hate everyone everyone hates me I want to die
yes I'm aware I sound like a whiny three year old, wanna kill me over it?
>>
>>35550867
try something else, weed? if not your only option is to buy/steal more
>>
>>35550152
You say that you have 3 people in your life that you trust and like.
Reach out to them, I'd say.
Do the bold thing. Go and visit them.

It's a universal fact that on their own, people are helpless. We all need others to give our life meaning, and they need us.
>>
The fact your ignoring me, after begging for me to stay friends, just shows how much of a shallow cunt you are. Using people as emotional tampons, then throwing them away when you find something more interesting.

Fuck you.
>>
I hate people, and not for the stereotypical 4chan reasons, aka "much degeneracy", I hate people because we are so tribalistic and unempathetic towards each other.
>>
>>35551105
I understand what you mean anon.
Unfortunately, you're not gonna change the world on your own. You can make a start, though.
Change somebody else's world for the better. Show people how it can be done differently.

For some reason, being "nice" has become somewhat of a social stigma. That's were people like us come in.
We should be proud of being nice and empathetic people. I know I am.
>>
>>35548250
I wish I lived somewhere where it snowed like that in the winter. I long to post in comfy threads on 4chan with a hot cup of coffee will seeing the snow fall outside. It is literally one of my biggest fantasies
>>
I'm 32 and I've never been in a real relationship. Love can never fill the void. My life is worthless.
>>
It may not seem like much but I'm 21 in uni majoring in something I'm not even sure about. I don't any real friends and even though they don't say anything about, I'm sure that my parents are disappointed in me.

I'm sure I'm either gonna become a neet or off myself eventually
>>
>>35550981
I didn't find something more interesting, you were starting to mind fuck me and quite honestly, I don't appreciate that or have time for that bullshit. Fuck you and have a nice day.
>>
File: 1484464651131s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1484464651131s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>35548250
Fuck you.
I'm nothing more than a numb husk of who I used to be.
The robot life is truly the better one.
God I need someone.
>>
im exorbitantly insecure about my intelligence and plan on taking an iq test in the near future to decide whether i should off myself or not. anything under 100 is unacceptable.
>>
File: 1488695454348.jpg (333KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488695454348.jpg
333KB, 600x600px
why can't i just fucking talk to people why it's like i just can't even the worst virgin beta losers on this site have online friends and i have nothing no one to talk to except for 4chan i just wish i could talk to someone so bad why it hurts being alone i just want a friend is that so much to ask i don't want a gf or a life or to be successful i just want someone to talk to online why is that so hard for me why can't i just have a normal conversation through text why am i so boring why can't i just be normal and not anxious all the time and not worry so much about what to say and ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck i just cant do it anymore just end my pathetic fucking existence god please fuck
>>
>>35549926
Don't worry, Anon, I'm sure Chad is taking plenty good care of her
>>
>>35548250
I had a three month fwb that ended over a year ago. She was hot as Hell and had a decent personality, but she wasn't gf material and explicitly said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend.

I can't get her out of my mind. I thought it would have gotten better by now. It's the closest thing I've ever had a to gf.
>>
File: 1462145125579.png (364KB, 564x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1462145125579.png
364KB, 564x1086px
Nobody on this planet gives a fuck about how I feel. I'm always the bad guy. Whenever I speak my mind I just get harshly criticized, and even then my friends just try to explain to me how I "deserve" it or "brought it upon myself". Nobody ever fucking stands up for me, nobody ever fucking has.
Not only that makes me feel absolutely alone in this universe, but so does my lack of romance in my life. I really am a hopeless romantic, all I want is a beautiful girl to fall asleep next to and wake up next to. Someone who needs me, someone who my life, my existence, fucking matters to. Someone that can appreciate the good parts of me beyond my many flaws. Someone that will comfort me, someone that shows they care about me. Someone to spend trivial fantasies with like walking in the park at night and kissing under the moon or what-fucking-ever. To make things worse I actually had someone like that, just to have her reveal that it was all a lie and her feelings were just a facade she made to deal with her own fucked up issues. It's like killing the adoptive parents of an orphan. This is why uplifting shit that normies express, like when they talk about how beautiful it is to love someone and to be loved, or how we will all find someone some day, or any other hokey bullshit like that. I am so fucking alone.
>>
>>35553518
>This is why uplifting shit that normies express, like when they talk about how beautiful it is to love someone and to be loved, or how we will all find someone some day, or any other hokey bullshit like that
This is why it revolts me***
>>
File: image_13.jpg (63KB, 624x787px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
63KB, 624x787px
This happened to me a few months ago: I was working on a take home exam in the science center at 3 AM, stressed out of my mind. I looked up and saw a guy across the hall from me. He was listening to music. He looked so peaceful and happy, with a giant smile spread out across his face, dreamily gazing at the wall. I got so fucking angry, I actually started to get out of my seat so I could punch him right in the face.
>>
>me and ex gf broke up for good last year
>still think about her daily
>dream about her
>talk to other chicks but immediately lose interest because they don't compare to her, in my eyes
>fucked a few chicks too but I'm usually pretending they are her
>not sure why I can't get over her

Idk lads I think she might've been "the one".
>>
>>35553073
I'll tell you something.
The secret of talking with someone, without having any social skills or whatsoever is the humor.
Making sarcastic comments of the situation is very easy, all you have to do searching the correct for the correct situation.
The problem is that people will not have you as someone who can say something serious.
But is a good way to make contact with people and also to train the social skills.
People may not have you in consideration, but at least you'll have someone (probably more) to talk to.
I'm not even joking, the next time you initiate a conversation, try to be funny.
>>
>>35549817
Put soap on your finger and stick (just the tip) in your ass when you take a shower. Sounds gross but I'm serious. And your ass itches because it's dry
>>
Ive been in this room for so long and done nothing for SO long, i feel like nothing can fix the desperation i have for a change of scenery
but i'm also very afraid of a change
i go to starbucks and sit in the parking lot for an hour just to get out of my room
i take my time driving because i dont want to go back. i take my time driving anywhere because it's better than the familiar destination
i finally have a job, but it didnt fix anything like i thought it would. i can't move out with this pay or go to college (not that i have the will to do so anyway)
i feel like no matter what i think can help, everything will be the same and i will still want to kill myself no matter what.

my 21st birthday is coming up soon, and i'm regretting spending it in this room, and my family asking me what i did for my birthday.
>>
File: 1488400637693.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1488400637693.png
210KB, 581x581px
WHY CANT I JUST DO SOMETHING RIGHT
LIFE SUCKS
>>
FUCK YOU!
YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP LIGHT, NEAR THE HOSPITAL! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU INTEND TO WASTE MY TIME. I'M SICK OF YOU DICTATING PORTIONS MY LIFE! FUCK OFF! And fuck PSN as well. Why the fuck do I have to pay for online, for ps4, when ps3 multiplayer was free?
>>
SHOUT, SHOUT

LET IT ALL OUT!!!

THESE ARE THE THINGS I CAN DO WITHOUT, COME ON!!!!

I'M TALKING TO YOU

COME ON!!!
>>
>>35554900
i like u
originalll
>>
File: Screenshot_20170310-232038.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-232038.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
> I can't stop publicly shaming groups of people on my snapchat stories
> my family members are verbally abusive
> I haven't had an IRL conversation with anyone that lasted over 10 minutes for the past 6 years
> just took an L on an exam that is worth 20% of my semester grade
> can't stop making memes about self-hate
> I keep involuntarily saying that I hate niggers thanks to /pol/ despite being a half nigger
> the only girl that I can truly relate to told me she doesn't like me back
> all of my family members called me autistic at least once
> I can never get at least 5 hours of sleep due to my workload

Should I an hero?
Pic related
>>
I feel suffocated. I no longer possess any sense of structure or movement to my life. I simply dwell in permanent, stagnant emptiness. I'm too scared to do anything anymore. I can only see the worst in everything. I don't feel like like a human being. Everyone around me no matter where I go seem to be apart of humanity. I am not apart of this hierarchy system. I do not possess ambition. I do not communicate unless I have to. I don't want to be alive or dead. I'm just lingering around like a ghost or a stray cat. I cannot find reason for any of my actions, I cannot find reason to stray from inaction. Whether I remain in this unhappy state or attempt to change, it's all for naught. I just observe the state of things that have nothing to do with me all around the world and feel myself becoming more and more tired of it all. More cold. More apathetic. More misanthropic. Everyone is talking all around the world like their words mean something. Whether it be politics, hobbies, religion, relationships, sex, dreams, the unknown, and I just want them all to disappear. I want to walk around outside without coming across another human being for thousands of miles. I want my own thoughts to disappear and to cease to be. I hate myself more than anyone. It's just so tiresome. I keep asking myself countless times every day, just muttering it, why the fuck are you still here? Why do you continue? What are you holding onto? Nobody would care if you died, and even if they did it would be disingenuous or imperfect. I'd just be burdened by their care, because I can only see the bad in everything. I'd see the bad in them. A true friend would kill me. I ran away from everything. Now it's gone. I'm gone. Everyone I ever knew. I'm gone from their brains. I'm not even going to be a statistic when I inevitably take myself out. Some people fucked and shit me out, then I die.

I don't get why I'm here. I feel abandoned. Born just to be alone. I'm going to drink until I pass out tonight, again.
>>
File: 1489560869063.jpg (238KB, 1336x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489560869063.jpg
238KB, 1336x1500px
>>35554900
argh you fucker I came here to post this and I bet I won't even get dubs now
>>
>>35555059
what the fuck is an L and in which retarded country do you get Ls on exams
>>
>>35553624
maybe he was thinking to himself how fucked he is tomorrow's test and didn't care
>>
FUCKING FREEM YOU OJASPDKLJA:LWKEJDJ YOU FUCKING PRICKS
>>
>>35555368
"L" means "loss" in football and nigger culture
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
>wrist pain in labor job

haha now what. Time to end my life. I was fine with making 17/hr forever in construction. Now I gotta do some kind of mall cop job or some shit for wagecuck pay. Hurts to do everyday things. Haha robot limbs when
>>
>>35555340
I love nothing more than posting that in these threads.

I live a boring life
>>
I swear when I meet God I'm going to spit in her fucking eye
>>
>>35548250
Everything in my life is going good/decent but it doesn't make me happy at all because no one really likes me and all i want is to find love, someone to be lonely with would be great but i know it wont happen.

Every friendship has been a fake one, im not interesting, im not likeable, im nothing but a husk "living" my life for the mundane. This is even worse than being alone from the get go because everyone is just pretending to like you and they wont stop the charade and you remain silent.

Tl;dr i don't know what the fuck im saying but this song sums everything up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUbMWtUyIIE

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense im real drunk right about NOW!
>>
File: 1489267526113.png (437KB, 1140x692px) Image search: [Google]
1489267526113.png
437KB, 1140x692px
High schoolers look much more older than.
Why did I have to be born with such as underdeveloped body.
>>
>>35553073
Wow anon that's really deep. Just relax and speak to seone normally, you'll notice that people will tend to be receptive, as long as you don't really fuck it up
>>
File: 1461463655786.jpg (179KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461463655786.jpg
179KB, 700x700px
>>35548250
I have so many regrets and I'm on the path to fixing them, one at a time.
>>
It's my fault I'm not like my brothers
They worked harder than I did in school
They deserve everything they have
I deserve nothing
>>
>>35556422
>as long as you don't really fuck it up
it feels like every word i type is wrong. i can't stop noticing every little minuscule fuck-up every time i try to talk to someone and it discourages me so fucking much i just want to die
i can't relax. it feels impossible to relax.
>>
My girlfriend contracted herpes and I tested negative. The past few weeks has been a nightmare as I don't know if she cheated on me or not. I have friends telling me to drop the bitch but I have a girlfriend who welts up and does the whole "I can't believe you consider me the cheating type"
>>
i feel like a fucking idiot all the time i get to work at family buisness that fixes trucks but most of the stuff i do is all assisted by my uncle since i really dont know much of what im doing but theres till stuff i do alone like change oil and such. i just feel like such an idiot becuase ive never pulled a transmission or anything ive helped but youre balancing a 800 lbs chunk of steel on a small floor jack and i just know im never gonna be a real mechanic lol. i dont even know how to drive straight shift, id love to be able to drive a truck but hel im not even great at backing using just my mirrors in a small car and once again i have no clue how to shift while going down the road. i always ask my mom if she thinks i get paid too much at 11.50 and she says no, she does the book keeping. my parents can be cunts too though they think im selfish and self centered but they are crazy fucks who believe that whites are true israelites and jews are literally half satanic hybrids from eve having sex with the devil, heaven is segregated oh yeah and ufos but they call them vehicles. like one time this doctor who was jewish had his rv at the garage and i was told to put the keys in it so my uncle could move it later and i menationed it to my dad and he got real serious and was like "did you see any blood?" and my mom was all like "come on dont say that" even though they think some jews have human sacrifices or blood libels. honestly if any of my family died i wouldnt be like "oh cool" or anything but i dont think it would even phase me. and at work i hear my uncle complain about my mom and grandma (your mom is awful about exaggerating but mom (his mom, my grandma) is even worse, shit gets on my damn nerves", or my mom complaining about my dad not letting her do shit like put koy fish is this lake pond thing they have and how every thing has to on his terms and then the next day my uncle doing something.
>>
>>35556770
Don't feel like an idiot because you need physical assistance with trivial shit, most of the time it's just feeling awkward inside your own body rather than a lack of knowledge on what you're doing.
>>
>>35556770
that's a lot of text.
i can get feeling stupid for not being able to do that kinda stuff though. my family always assumes i'm good at that shit because i'm a "man" but i'm so weak, stupid, and unobservant that i just fuck up everything and someone has to do it for me.
>>
I'm annoyed by my relationship with this girl. At this point, everyone from friends to family have told us to hook up to some degree. What annoys me is how much work I personally have to put into this. I went as far to invite her along for my spring break resort trip, then she spent 3 days with her local friends. Of course, then we got drunk and she started grinding on me in nothing but a robe, immediately afterwards leaving with those friends for the night. All this blue balling lead to me buying a cheap hooker that week and throwing away my virginity.

Last day of the trip comes and I finally just ask at the very least if she wanted to cuddle. No response for an hour so I ask again.
>Well, I didn't say no anon
So we spooned for a while, I felt her up, gave her a kiss and then left the covers because florida is fucking hot. We start getting on the road back down south and she immediately starts bitching out at the most minor things. We finally get home and I all I get sent away with is a side hug.

Also I'm failing all my classes, that's probably a bigger concern.
>>
>>35556579
how the fuck else would she get herpes
this seems pretty straightforward
>>
File: 1479821033578.jpg (133KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
1479821033578.jpg
133KB, 640x780px
THE PEOPLE BELOW ME KEEP MAKING NOISE WITH THEIR FUCKING KIDS ALL GODDAMN WEEK
FUCK SPRING BREAK
FUCKING KIDS AND THEIR MEXICANO PARENTS WHO DON'T BOTHER TO SHUT THEM THE FUCK UP AT MIDNIGHT
THEY'RE LIKE 4 YEARS OLD, WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM SPRINT AROUND THE APARTMENT AFTER MIDNIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35556993
You can get herpes from sharing drinks also sometimes girls kiss each other, idk man it's not always sexual
>>
>>35556981
>All this blue balling lead to me buying a cheap hooker that week and throwing away my virginity.

youre thinking with your dick and why are you even here ffs?? if you can approach a hooker and just calmly play out "oh yeah i wanna stickit!" youre a fucking delusional idiot if you think you belong here go to /soc/ or /b/
>>
>>35557034
you don't kiss other people with your vagina anon
if it was on her mouth that would be a pretty important thing to put into the main post assuming you're OP
>>
I've spent the last 8 months of my life, working full time, and trying to get my life back together. All of a sudden, God throws me a curve ball and I'm fucked.
I'm back to square one. Everything I've worked for has been a waste. I'm literally convinced that there is a God and he's fucking up my life on purpose.
I tried really, really hard, but he just fucked my life up again. Once again, Anon is the piece of shit that everyone hates. Even if magically everything went the way I needed it to, then I'd probably still be the bad guy in everyone's lives
>>
>>35548250
Bad luck exists.
>>
>>35557054
Failed normies don't have a place on /r9k/? I met the hooker on pof and was nervous the entire time. She started ranting about some shit on her hotel tv and I just kept with the one-word answers. Only sentence I got out was as I was leaving
>"Just to be safe, you don't have anything I need to get checked right?"
>>
The worlds fucked its filled with lies and corruptions
And i dont know what to do ive been held back and shunned
The government and the media play it like its fair
Hide the sins behind your freedoms and rights, hide the despair
But its wrong, youve all had sheets draped over your heads
To distort the serious shit that makes the rebels and heads wet the bed
We have to flip some shit over, make sure we dont get the roast
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post
>>
>>35548250
>move to a new city
>no friends
>I haven't had a conversation in 3 months
>always tired
>I'm usually in bed with my blanket over my head
>live with asshole roommates who I thought were nice but realized they are fucking assholes
>I got to a top 10 school in the country, but I feel so stupid like I don't belong
>I want to quit, but my mom is proud of me and she's the only reason why I continue

living is so bothersome
>>
>>35557101
dude honestly all im gonna say is plenty of fish is a poverty dating site, i cant even think of a good joke to say about it

>site has option for you to display drug use on your profile
>>
File: 1488228400921.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1488228400921.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>35557019
THEY'RE STILL SPRINTING AND SCREAMING
WHY ARE YOU SUCH SHIT PARENTS
WHY DO YOU NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW LATE IT IS
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>35557188
Obviously, it was pussy for $40, nothing good about that. I'm hoping the power of trojan latex saved me from anything long lasting.
>>
>>35557226
In all honesty, I fucked whores in Japan/Korea/Thailand/Mexico (rawdog) and I don't have anything.
>>
how does one decide to end it? honestly if i was just achoice to not exist thats easy to choose but how does one muster the strength to pull the trigga and not care what happens and if they survive it

im not gonna i jst dont see how people say its cowardly
>>
File: IMG_3001.jpg (18KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
18KB, 244x206px
>Be me
>Attending college
>Get ok grades but have few "friends"
>One day I start to notice girls are starting to stare at me
>Think nothing of it
>One day one of the few people I talk to comes to me
>"Hey anon, a lot of people in class are making fun of you, just thought I should let you know"
>Go to class the next day
>Some chad yells "Hey its anon the school shooter!"
>Everyone laughs
>Sit down and get through class
>Go straight to my dorm afterwards
>Haven't spoken to anyone since. This was yesterday

I don't know what to do
>>
>>35557194
i recommend ear plugs :^)
>>
>>35557286
give the people what they want
>>
File: cho seung-hui.jpg (48KB, 634x400px) Image search: [Google]
cho seung-hui.jpg
48KB, 634x400px
>>35557286
You know what to do.

oreganonono
>>
i look better than ever thanks to /fit/ but i'm still as virginal as ever and it nags me at times
>>
>>35557263
Right on, but florida's the got the highest AIDS population density, and I'm sure there's other stds about as well. White trash prostitutes aren't infamous for being clean.
>>
>>35557286
that sucks. i'm sorry.
>>
>>35557286
do you dress like a sperg
do you talk often
are you doing anything that unnecessarily draws attention to yourself

normies are shit, but most college kids don't say shit like that unless you were way out of standard normalfag procedure
>>
>>35557062
What happened famalambambam?
>>
File: 1434031300203.jpg (222KB, 1200x778px) Image search: [Google]
1434031300203.jpg
222KB, 1200x778px
what is there to vent about anymore? it wont take me out of this life already
>>
>>35557342
Honestly dude, the only thing that you really need to worry about is HIV.

Herpes 1 & 2 are not that big of a deal
They have a vaccine against HPV and Hepatitis. Everything else is curable.
>>
>>35557348
No, I don't really do any of those things, people have said something about me looking like "the type"
>>
>>35557390
forgot to add that getting HIV through regular sex (like god intended) is really fucking hard to get.
>>
>>35557397
are you more than 2 points away from average in looks
have you had literally any interaction with these people, even saying hi is enough to bring up
do you answer questions in class
have you made any awkward comments or shied away during group sessions/work
do you wear heavy metal t-shirts and/or have long hair
is there literally anything about your looks that normalfags would consider school shooter type
>>
>>35557456
Just my hair, which is only 3 inches long, I have minimal interaction with all of these people
>>
File: 1487849388487.jpg (11KB, 231x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487849388487.jpg
11KB, 231x249px
>>35550833
>tfw first world problems
>>
>>35549817
You might have pinworms bro
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (129KB, 823x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
129KB, 823x597px
>applyed for transfer
>never sent in transcripts from my other colleges
>it is march 15th

Am I fucked?
>>
I've been a NEET since mid 2015, almost 2 years now since I finished college.

I tried watching Welcome to the NHK back in January but could only get 5 or 6 episodes in because the main character reminded me way too much of myself except for I'm not as conspiracy paranoid as he is.

I actually had a job interview late last week but I doubt I will get the job with how my luck has been the last few years. I expect a rejection e-mail within the next few days, or no response at all from them like usual.

Is this what it means to be a long term NEET?
>>
half way through my 23rd year on earth realizing ill never go back and finish college.
>>
How the fuck am I not suppose to think about this shit? How the fuck is this suppose to NOT consume my god damn mind?

This is some heavy fucking shit. Not just personal, but world wide. THIS IS SOME REAL FUCKING SHIT. I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. FOR FUCK'S SAKE CLEARLY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS KNOW THE WEIGHT OF THIS.

How does one person process this? How is one person suppose to take this weight all by themselves and remain sane?

Every time I think about it... I know exactly what you guys are going to tell me.

"You're going to carry that weight."
>>
File: mmo.jpg (44KB, 301x227px) Image search: [Google]
mmo.jpg
44KB, 301x227px
People have only dated me to test their orientation. I've only been people's unwitting beard.
>>
>>35557583
Yes, unless you're shooting for community college
>>
>>35557583
lol oh shit this is me, I'm fucked
>>
>>35556560
i think you might have avpd or social anxiety or something you should look into seeing a therapist or getting meds
>>
>>35557583
These images...

Why do I have horns? Why?

Am I an angel or devil?

Am I starboy or hellboy?
>>
>>35555393
I hope so. I hope he was fucking miserable
>>
>>35556579
She absolutely 100% is cheating

You need to get rid of her immediately
>>
File: thatmakessense.jpg (83KB, 557x472px) Image search: [Google]
thatmakessense.jpg
83KB, 557x472px
>>35553465
Have you considered that neither one of you can breathe while the other lives?
It's very much like The One starring Jet Lee or Highlander, Highlander II: The Quickening and Highlander the Television Series; slay her and consume her manna. Do it.
>>
>Be me
>Get an A on test
>Only one other person gets an A
>Next best grade is a C
>Average score is failing
>LOTS of points
>Teacher doesn't grade it
>Because our GPAs matter
GPA WON'T FUCKING MATTER IF YOU GIVE EVERYONE A 4 POINT FUCKING O

BITCH, I FUCKING EARNED THAT
ree goddammit
>>
File: 1488583266094.png (518KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488583266094.png
518KB, 700x800px
>>35557826
i just started seeing a therapist and i'm on antidepressants, no real anxiety meds yet though... i really hope it works.
>>
I want to feel less dead inside. Im in despair.
>>
Life sucks, I just want a new start. I'm sick and tired of being lonely, I've never had a gf and realistically can't see myself being with a female. I don't think I'll ever be able to have successful relationship. I thought things could work out with my oneitis but she really fucked with my head and cucked me. I ended things on my own terms but she really did some damage to me, I don't think I can ever truly move on.
>>
Yo so like I'm afraid of changing my life again. Like dead-ass no shit I'm afraid of getting back up because every time I do I get shat on and pushed right back down. I'm too afraid to ever go back into doing what I'm best at because when I did it I was destroyed for it. Now I'm just doing delivery guy stuff like think mail man. If I'm not driving I'm not living honestly. Its not my best skill but I'm good at it. Last time I had everything going for me and I ruined it. I don't really have the capacity to work with people anymore. I used to be able to read people before they did or said anything. Like I could just look at you and have our conversation in my mind and do sociopath bullshit like manipulate people into stuff. I can't do that anymore. I used to be stronger and leaner and energetic but now I'm just physically weak because I don't leave my apartment for anything other than when I have to. I made the attempt to get out of this hell but its a cycle that keeps me down. I've been on 4chan 13? years now I don't have it in my to change my life drastically. I can do things for the better but ultimately I can't run away from myself and I struggle trying to run away from myself.
>>
>>35548250
I know my oneitis wants my cock or wanted my cock at one point. I've known her for so long but for some reason I'm just now to much of a pussy to talk to her even though I talked to her my whole life. I think it's because I can't ever find her alone anymore. She's always with her gay friend that looks at me funny when I try talking to her. I hope to God she's still a virgin but know it's unlikely at this age. I had my chance to be with her before and blew it. Some of her friends would say >"anon you and her would be perfect together!"
>"Do you like her anon?"
For autism reason I would always try to hide any feelings I had and say no to things because I didn't like people talking about me and being in my business. But I had a few perfect opportunitys to make a move. During econ me and her were sent to the hallway alone because we had been absent the day before. Once we went to the hallway we sat right next to each other and talked about everything but economics. For the first time in my life I was being charming and wity while I talked with her. There's one moment I'll never forget for the rest of my life, for one or two seconds we completely just stopped talking and I looked into her perfect Hazel eyes and felt her pale soft skin. It felt like it was the two of us alone in our own little universe. I went in for the kiss but for some god forsaken reason the autismo self-sabotage kicked in and I retreated. It then became awkward. I should have done it. Of all my regrets in life that was my biggest one. After that the autism machine kicked into overdrive. Everytime she tried to interact with me or anything I would avoid eye contact and blow her off. I think she still liked me and tried giving me more chances but she eventually gave up and lost interest I think. I wonder if she still has feelings, I know everytime I make eye contact it sends shivers down my spine. We'll both be off to college soon, I should at least do something.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_123803.jpg (17KB, 553x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_123803.jpg
17KB, 553x525px
>>35558103
> falling for the antidepressants meme
> kkkeeekkk
>>
>>35558300
maybe they are a meme but at this point i might as well give them a try, at least for a little while.
>>
>>35558056
I'm not going to kill her. I haven't spoken to her in eight months
>>
>>35555059
You just gotta fake that you care about people. I swear, sometimes people ask me about themselves, and I just freeze in an attempt to not insult them. It fucking sucks, but I can almost talk to people now. I'm still working on motivation. I'm hoping I can make a friend to help me, but desu it's unlikely.
>>
>be me
>racist troll on Twitter
>dmed by girl
>share pics
>qt 3.14
>message her about dumb shit everyday
>say weird sperg shit
>she beings messaging me first
>messages me multiple times a day
>like her for her personality
>she's my cultural better
>forming real relationship
>tfw basic training in 5 months
>tfw she lives across the country

Fuck me
>>
>>35548250
I met this attractive, older woman at a bar a few weekends ago. She tells me I'm gorgeous and after dancing and making out all night us and some other people drive back to her place to 'hookup' or whatever. Me being a virgin is like "oh shit this is happening isn't it" but after we are finally alone I'm just not even into it. She must've been sucking on my limp noodle for like 10 minutes eventually she fell asleep ontop of me and I snuck out.
Anyways I'm real set on losing my virginity being a 24 year old so I text her and she eventually agrees to have me over again to my surprise. So tonight I ask if she's free and she says yes so I go over there sober this time, blaming my previous impotence on being drunk. We make out, get naked, she sucks my dick, it's completely soft. I start fingering her, she gets all excited and after a while she goes "you know I came right?" and I was like "no lol".
I got hard for like 1 second and tried to insert my cock and she goes "don't you want to put that on" and I was like "I don't care, I'm clean" (obviously cause I'm a virgin but in reality I figure by the time I get the fucking thing on I'd be flaccid again. and yea I went soft again and we must've been making out for like half an hour before I just gave up and told her I was a virgin. She was surprisingly un-judgmental about it for some reason. I feel like shit though, I've been putting so much effort into losing my virginity then I have all I could want right infront of me and I'm just not into it.
I feel like shit now, I don't even know where to go from here. guess I'll just literally quit masterbating, my dick is numb and I can't get aroused apparently. And INB4 REEE Normie, I'm fucking 24 and a virgin, get over it I definitley belong here.
>>
>>35548250
I hate not being able to understand existence and life, like why the fuck am I here. Nihilism is a bitch and every time I think about life its where my brain leads me because ultimately it's the truth that no one is really willing to accept. There is no god, there is no purpose, we're all just a bunch of fucking animals on a rock for no fucking reason and I don't know why I'm here and I hate it.
>>
Sometimes when I am with my friends, I just sit there and not talk. I wait for them to ask my opinions and shit, but they just keep talking. I'll just leave sometimes after. I feel like I am trying too hard to be part of the conversation sometimes, and it would be easier to sit an not talk.
>>
>>35558661
I do the same thing, I find myself literally unable to join in on the conversation unless it's particularly about something I'm highly interested in or knowledgeable in, I just have no idea what to say
>>
>>35548250
I'm fucking sick and tired of everything already. School is a fucking drag with only one of my classes being interesting, all the other ones are useless bullshit I'm forced to take, or covers stuff I already have learned so I just sit there bored out of my mind the entire time. I have no friends at all. I have "friends" as in people I'll see in class or some shit, but I don't have anyone I can play vidya with or talk about actual shit apart from school or just hang out with. I have no one I can just share existence with and it's fucking eating at me. I try to put myself out there to make friends, I engage with people and take interest in what they like and initiate plans and stuff, but no one ever does the same thing back, asking me to do stuff with them or caring about what I like or what I want to say, and I just end up on 4chan alone at the end of each day, listening to music and wanting to blow my brains out since there is absolutely no one who gives a shit about me.

Hardly anything brings me joy anymore, just music and my studies. I've become incredibly jaded with people I see on a daily basis, and my hate for everyone and everything is growing and growing and growing.

I just want it to stop. I just want a friend. I want to live a life that I can enjoy and not be so bitter and depressed about. I want to be able to enjoy things and no longer have to be alone.

Maybe I'm just a hideous fuck-up that no one wants to be around.
>>
Holy shit job hunting/recruiting is such fucking bullshit. I knew this from the beginning of uni when I decided to angle myself for academia, but WEW LAD it's even worse than my old mental picture of a bunch of MBAs jerking off to buzzwords.

All I want now is to be employed with reasonable, predictable hours and a salary that can pay the rent. Since academia can't do that without several more years of my pathetic life and a fair bit of luck, I turn to the world of office jobs that theoretically anyone with a degree can do. It fucking hurts my brain to read the lists of qualifications. If there is an all-in-one "excellent interpersonal skills", "self-motivated", "natural leader", "experienced with creating advanced MS Excel formulas" with "good analytic skills" human being out there, I haven't met anyone who genuinely is more than 2 of those. The whole thing is a massive bullshitting contest that makes me hate humanity and want to give up on life, go NEET and die an early death. Fuck.
>>
>>35548250
Cia can lick my asshole
>>
>>35549623
*hugs*

Have a good day, anon.
>>
My brother and I are miserable and codependent. I don't know. I normally don't leave the apartment for anything but groceries, so it kind of feels like we just aren't going anywhere. My brother's been talking about moving somewhere far away where nobody knows us, near a beach. He's even showed me pictures of some of the towns he's found that don't get too many tourists. I'd go if he wanted. I don't know how to really help him. The path of Chad he had been sort of following at my pushing has made him miserable, and he's miserable as a depressed semi shut-in. I'm ruined as a person and am afraid I've unintentionally ruined him by trying to make sure he had a normal life. I know we'd both be fucked up no matter what, but I still feel guilty.
I think I'm going to look into rental places at the beach towns her particularly likes. Can't hurt, right?
>>
>>35548250
People don't like themselves so they scramble to stand on top of each other to feel bigger than everyone else. In the end no one wins, and I never did anything besides letting someone step on me. You can't run from it either, you can ignore it and deal either your own problems, someone will find you and treat you like dirt on the ground. You can learn to accept it from strangers but your friends will still chip away at you every chance they get. Robots have trouble self maintaining but I only ever want to kill myself anymore because of the actions of others and it makes me feel weaker than eating tendies 5 days in a row.
>>
>>35548250
I dated an 8/10 qt for two months, she promptly ghosted me for no reason. I soon found out she got back together with her ex. I think about her nearly everyday, even when I try not to. I'm in my last semester at my local community college and I am terrified of where my life is headed. My grades have always been average but I'm in real danger of not graduating this year. The sad part is I have a "cool" job, If most of you saw what I looked like I'd be called a chad. But I had very few friends in high school and never did any extra curricular's. Also my crush at work is a tease and possibly a lesbian. I just want school to end, fuck I'm miserable
>>
File: 1486605425927.png (527KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
1486605425927.png
527KB, 800x817px
It's too late. It was always too late. Even at my prime, even on my very best of days all my hopes and dreams for the future seem like a chasing of the wind. Looking back I am not surprised this is where I wound up, but I am deeply saddened. A sadness that has now insulated my entire life.

The simple fact people wake every morning not only ready, but eager to face a new day is a completely foreign concept to me. I don't know how to do that anymore. Maybe when I was extremely young and naive I did but not anymore. The deeper into the abyss you fall the harder it is to claw your way out and I've fallen deeper than I ever have. I have no flavor for life anymore. No desires for connections, meaning, or relationships. I just want the eternal black waters to quietly take me. I want this rotting meat shell to cease to be.
>>
>>35550207
Maybe you're just too vanilla, a lot of robots are "set to default". You should try to find things you're good at to genuinely impress people, ambition and self-interest help you and keep people interested in you.
>>
I can't take responsibility for myself. I can't bring myself to really care. I keep deluding myself that I can be someone greater even thought I don't even put in a spark of effort. I hate myself a ton, I'm overweight, fucking up all my classes, and I'm so far from the person I want to be. My dream is to be able to revel in my apathy and survive.
>>
>>35557146
Fuck famalamabam
>>
I'm so fucking insecure and self conscious all the time. I wish i was attractive. I wish i wasn't a weirdo. Last year was the worst year of my life and i don't ever want to go back there again. I'm tired of being alone, but i'm afraid of people.
>>
File: 1376356081027.jpg (59KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
1376356081027.jpg
59KB, 400x519px
>>35559035
>Looking back I am not surprised this is where I wound up, but I am deeply saddened. A sadness that has now insulated my entire life.
This is the core for me too. I've been aware of the exact same social problems and depressive delusions for much of my life, but in many ways I've moved backwards, further and further away from the way most people live life, during the past few years. I try everything to improve but always sabotage myself in some way, falling right back into the same spiral with ever-fading hope that any sort of therapist or routine can help.

I wish I had the circumstances and will to just let myself disappear from the world around me and fade away. Maybe I would if my parents didn't get me up every day to go to work. By now I'm so jaded by every stage I've gone through in life. High school, uni, therapy, first job, and so on all promised something better on the other side if I could work hard and endure, but it's all lies. My existence doesn't make sense now
>>
File: 1406488108779.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1406488108779.png
176KB, 377x377px
It should be illegal to be loud enough your neighbors can hear you after a certain time
I do not understand how someone can have so little empathy to yell and scream at 1AM, and I understand even less how you let toddlers do it

Should I just be really loud when I get up for work at 4AM? Slam around, leave loud music playing? Asking them to be quiet doesn't ever work, they just say okay and go back to doing the exact same shit.
>>
>>35559546
>best friend
>a girl
stop being a cuck anon
>>
There was this guy I knew in highschool who examplified every trait I hate in a human being. He was ignorant, but pretended that he knew better than everyone around him. He was arrogant and cared little for anybody's feelings, even his friend's.

He was always really mean to me for no reason. He was larger than I was and he'd push me around all the time, sometimes he'd purposefully embarrass me in front of people for no reason just to look cool. Every time I think about all of those times he'd basically bully me I need a cigarette or just something to relieve stress. I regret not clocking him aside the head every day.
>>
File: 1482621406965.jpg (136KB, 439x415px) Image search: [Google]
1482621406965.jpg
136KB, 439x415px
>>35553518
I can Relate too anon.
>>
I'm just empty, nothing comes to my mind to describe myself but i'll try, lazy af, apathetic, opposite of king Midas, everything i touch turns to shit, nothing achieved by myself, always relying on someone. always daydreaming about what could i do, but let's face the truth i'm nothing. the only good thing is living alone so nobody will have to see me.
>>
I don't even know why I'm so angry at myself all the time.

At one point I had lots of reasons, but now it's just general anger and self-loathing.
>>
>>35558753
This happens to me, too. People will only hang out if I initiate the interaction. I stopped reaching out to people for a few months and didn't hang out with anybody
>>
i'm one of those friend of many best friend of none types and fuuuuuuuck
>>
my fiance left me two months ago
weve been together since highschool but about a year ago i lost my ability to walk (sports accident had to have several surgeries on my right leg) and so gained some weight however since regaining the ability to walk and do some minor running ive been back at the gym, however in early january she revealed shes been cheating on me since the injury and was leaving me for the dyke she was cheating on me with.
ive noticed most of our "mutual" friends no longer wish to talk to me and either dont respond or barely respond, im now all alone paying for our house which i can barely afford my only company is her cat that she left behind
>>
I need the purpose of life.
>>
File: 1487563254868.jpg (71KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1487563254868.jpg
71KB, 500x334px
hungies but I just brushed my teeth
>>
>>35561760
At least you got a free cat
>>
>>35561877
yeah, i guess i dont even like cats that much but its the only thing that hasnt given up on me
>>
File: _svibc-O.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
_svibc-O.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>35548250
I spend too much energy fixating on things I have no control over and it wears me out. Everyday I go outside and I see nothing but ruins. I hate the state the world is in and I wish I was just some super leader or something so I can fix everything.
>>
File: 1489121627910.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489121627910.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>35548250
I lost my virginity to someone I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. Turns out the bitch is just a crazy slut. I don't even care that she cheated. I just feel dirty realizing i'll never get to spend the rest of my life with the one person I lost it to and have everything be perfect like I want it to be. I wish I was still a virgin and waited until marriage for someone that's 100% compatible with me. How the fuck do I get over this? I no longer feel special and I don't want my future partner to feel like my second. I WANTED MY PERFECT PARTNER TO BE MY FIRST HOW THE FUCK COULD I BE SO STUPID AND NOT SEE THE SIGNS OF THAT FUCKING WHORE FROM DAY 1 FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WHY CANT MY LIFE BE PERFECT
>>
File: y8nv6msmapky.jpg (12KB, 272x243px) Image search: [Google]
y8nv6msmapky.jpg
12KB, 272x243px
I really, really like this girl I met about a week ago. We talk for hours a day and went on a walk in the forest by my school and chilled and talked for like 3 hours. I think she likes me too.
I'm super worried that I'm gonna fuck this up somehow. I always do.
I've never felt this way about someone and it's a bit disturbing, if I'm honest. I'll be talking to her and suddenly some personal shit that I've never told someone will just slide out of my mouth. It's fucking weird.
>>
File: 14895541317731817780225.jpg (43KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
14895541317731817780225.jpg
43KB, 600x443px
>>35562030
What were the signs?
Also don't worry about it. Relationships are trial and error and sex is part of relationships. Losing your virginity to the person you grow old with is a romantic trope and hardly reflects real life. Many people grow to accept that.
It's fine to be mad that you got tricked into fucking a whore, but don't put yourself down too much.
>>
File: get out.gif (2MB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
2MB, 272x300px
>>35548250
I have a stable misery
>>
>>35562193
>constantly lying about her other guys friends she clearly wanted to fuck
>staring at chads like a thirsty whore every time we were out together
>so obsessed with chads it made me insecure and she didnt give a shit, continued to shove it in my face
>manipulating me
>taking advantage that she was my first gf by tricking me into believing i was just overthinking everything
Fuck that stupid bitch I hope she rots. I was better off a lonely virgin. I just want my damn purity back before this skank brought bullshit to my life. I know that a lot of people don't spend the rest of their lives with the one they lost it to, but I lost it at a late age because I wanted to save it for someone special at least. This bitch wasn't special she just manipulated me into thinking she was. To make matters worse, I'm seeing a virgin qt and she feels upset because I'm not a virgin and I worry she might think I'm some chad that's gonna pump and dump. If I just waited for her, it would have been perfect. But I thought my skanky ex was my only chance with a girl considering how much I suck at dating and talking to women. I hate myself.
>>
File: 1451036194655.jpg (22KB, 368x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451036194655.jpg
22KB, 368x480px
>>35553518
>all I want is a beautiful girl to fall asleep next to and wake up next to. Someone who needs me, someone who my life, my existence, fucking matters to.
I seriously can't compute this.

Why can't I understand this?
I feel like love is a movie plotline.
An effect, like how being shot once in a movie means you're dead.

I never saw this as a real thing that real people experience personally.

Its scarily alien to me when I hear how much people sat it is important
>>
Everything I tried over the last two years has ended in failure and most has been due to circumstances out of my control. I can feel time running out. I'd kill myself if my parents didn't care so much for me, I already caused enough pain there. But at the same time if the current trend in life continues I will become a leech and hurt the only two people that really ever cared about me. If I could make it reliably look like an accident then I would do it.
>>
File: 1481369435107.jpg (57KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
1481369435107.jpg
57KB, 640x541px
Sometimes I am betrayed and people lie to me but I forgive them more or less. I am starting to consider myself too naive/stupid.
Also I have an eating disorder related to stress and it won't leave me alone. I am turning into a pathetic effeminate shit and I want to be strong and fat, but this fucking SHIT won't let me alone for a moment. Stress at class, at my aunt's home, at the post office.
I nearly puked and cried at the fucking post office. People were observing me. I gave the letter to the girl and ran away.That's pathetic as fuck.
>>
File: 1479414193091.png (223KB, 403x345px) Image search: [Google]
1479414193091.png
223KB, 403x345px
Why doesn't anything ever just work for me? Small or big, something is always going wrong. I never even realized it until lately, but I can't stop getting frustrated and depressed over it now.

I've spent so long confined to my room that I'm completely content spending the rest of my life here, but I can't. I don't want to have to go outside, I don't want to have to see people, all communication I want in my life I want to be done over the internet so I can just not talk or pretend I'm not there if I don't feel like it. I don't understand how people can want to interact with other people and waste half of their life working a job around others.

I don't even know how to put my feelings into words anymore, it's like the isolation has left me a shell and the feelings are just the remnants lingering. Every time I try to actually pay attention to one, it disappears and I'm left confused like that feeling when something looks really, really heavy but then you lift it and it turns out it's light as a feather. I can't keep living like this, but I don't want to change because the other side is worse for me. I don't enjoy anything so how am I meant to get up and do the thing I hate most five days a week for the next 40 years? It's such an overwhelming thought and I can't fucking bare it it. I don't want to die but it's like it's the only option I have left short of living on the street and dying anyway.

And then to top it all off, I've let myself become this bloated monstrosity that isn't even a human form anymore. I'm barely even a fucking person if you put all of this on the same page.
>>
>>35562531
I am sorry man. The answer may come when you less expect it.
>>
File: 1480911757078.jpg (24KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1480911757078.jpg
24KB, 385x387px
They said "You have to get used to stressful situations and stress will starr to dissapear"

4 years, hundreds of exams, a lot of dinners with the family, some trips. They lied. I am as stressed and nervous as the first day.
I've actually thought about going to a mountain and live there until a bear kills me.
>>
>>35557286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

give those cunts what they want. do it for me OP
>>
File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
I hate being a fucking pedophile. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35562709
Just fap to lolis.
>>
>>35562544
I don't think I could expect an answer any less than I am now.
>>
>>35562753
That's not enough though. Sometimes I get intense cravings. YouTube gymnastics and webcam videos help, as does my panty collection, but my life would be far less stressful if I was just a faggot...
>>
>>35550006
Don't worry technology has advanced so much. You won't even notice any discomfort at all. It feels like it all happens in less than a minute.
>>
File: wojak deep breath.png (22KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
wojak deep breath.png
22KB, 267x320px
A pack of middle school girls taller than me walked past me. In flat shoes no less.

I thought 5'9 was OK and that you had to be like 5'5 to be noticeably short, but I guess that only applies to like 20th century USA or something because that's clearly not the case in Northern Europe

Anyone else /manlet feels/ here?
>>
>>35562810
What do school uniforms look like in your area? Any pics?
>>
Just found out the girl I love was a sex slave that was sold by her father and has severe daddy issues and fucked up fantasies. I don't know how to cope that the person I love was rape meat and enjoyed it
>>
>>35562858
By making her rape meat. Anon you got a kinky gf keep her.
>>
>>35562800
I don't know, I'v been able to stop multiple times with the "real stuff" because it's a pain to find just the right one (which I almost never find) and only go back when I'm bored. I used to trade Dropbox links on Omegle for a long time but gave it up in 2016. Now it's just when I find a Kik thread do I indulge my self. I don't know maybe I just have a lot of self control.
>>
>>35562886
>Omegle
>Kik
>Real stuff
Anon that's really dangerous please don't do that. Just stick to YouTube videos and loli. If you really can't control your urges when they become overwhelming then at least use Tor. Preferably just keep away from that though. Good luck anon.
>>
>>35550981
I like to fantasize that this was written by the friend I've been ghosting for more than one year now, kek.
>>
>>35562836
We don't have school uniforms

I know it because the middle schoolers occasionally have a class here, it's a small town so the middle school and secondary school are next to each other so some of the secondary stage teachers also teach them
>>
>>35561874
lets make outtttttttt
>>
>>35548250
I gotta say that picture is pretty comfy
>>
File: follow.jpg (172KB, 394x900px) Image search: [Google]
follow.jpg
172KB, 394x900px
Do you like to go shoppppinnggg? Do you like to be dressed up like a pretty doll for your partner's enjoyment? Have you ever been with a lady boy that has the best fashion sense of all timmeeee?

I have wanted this for so long. We will have UNLIMITED MONEY KITTY BUNNY. We will be able to afford the prettiest, fucking hottest dresses out there. I want to pick out the hottest dresses for you and you can pick out the cutest ones for meeeeee. I want to spend tens of thousands of dollars every time we go shopping.

How tall are you BTW?

I want to spend hours dressing up so we can have sexy times and then stay in playing zelda in our hot outfits.

WHY CANT THE FUTURE BE NOW?

WHYYYYYYY
>>
>>35562709
Being attracted to 2D isn't pedo
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY DOESN'T HE LOVE ME INSTEAD

WHY DOESN'T HE GET THE SIMPLEST SIGNS

YOU FUCKING DENSE FUCK

STOP TELLING ME ABOUT HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>35562868
I'm not sure if you understand how much it hurts to know the girl you love was being dicked by her father and strangers since she was 9 and even enjoyed doing it. She told me she still loves her father too, it's just all fucked up and makes me feel like shit
>>
>>35563347
I think it's kind of hot. Then again I'm a disgusting pedophile...
>>
This place needs to burn. My life would be significantly better without this shithole and the faggots that infest it
>>
>>35563363
Well, so does she. She's into ageplay and loves pedophiles who are willing to beat her and treat her like she used to be treated and im disgusted by that. Maybe you two would get along
>>
>>35563274
fuck you
you useless cunt
>>
>>35563484
Fuck You asshole get aids and die
>>
>>35563484
no
fuck YOU

YOU
>>
File: 1484588616613.png (322KB, 544x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484588616613.png
322KB, 544x293px
>>35548250
It ain't too bad, but I was talking to a girl I don't know 4-5 months ago and she mentioned she was "raped". At first I was a bit stunned and freaked out, with standard questions like "do you have any idea who did it etc. pressing charges if you do" and she said "No I'm not pressing charges it was a coworker and was consensual at first"
At that moment I've just become more distrusting of women, I was already more traditional about women, sex, etc. but after experiencing that first hand I don't want to trust.
>>
>>35550006
i've had three 8 hour spinal surgeries + a bunch of other surgeries, wisdom teeth are nothing bud you'll be fine
>>
>>35556422
In my experience even though people are remarkably civil and understanding, they forget me easily.
I could follow them like a fucking dog or play hard to get and it doesn't matter: they'll still forget me.

I don't really mind anymore. Loneliness has become the norm.
>>
>>35563274

YOU GIRLS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY

All I know right now is that Kitty Bunny makes my mom super happy when she calls so that must mean shes a pretty cool chick.

Though it's weird that my mother is dropping hints about my future GF in weird ways. Like when making breakfast "You better be careful it's HOT HOT HOT."
>>
>>35563545
That turned into a meme pretty quick.
I thought i was going to read about some relative back in the day but nope.
Just another roastie changing her mind during sex.
>>
>>35563746
I honestly didn't believe the meme was real, I instantly dropped her and have been overly cautious ever since
>>
Diagnosed as schizoaffective. Pretty sure I developed psychosis as a result of childhood trauma. I can't remember. I can't focus on anything. My thoughts don't line up. I can't hold thoughts in my head. People are out there hurting and I can't do anything for them. I miss my friends and family. I feel completely detached from the world. I have rapid mood swings. I can't make sense out of my life. I've lost my sense of self identity. I can't feel anything. I'm still looking for my people. Where are you?
>>
File: 1485125686881.jpg (17KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485125686881.jpg
17KB, 590x300px
>>35548250
>mfw I will never have a family of my own
>mfw I will never have a wife
>mfw I will never have a girl love me
>mfw I will never have a non-shit marriage
>mfw I will never stop being a virgin
>mfw I will never stop being an introvert
>mfw I will never have healthy body self-esteem
>mfw I will never stop balding
>mfw I will never stop being a 4/10
>mfw I will never be comfortable with intimacy
>mfw I will never have a fulfiling job
>mfw money are nothing to me
>mfw I will probably lose my job to automation by 2040
>mfw I will never live in the 2D universe
>mfw I will never find legit friends to discuss politics, history, literature and science with
>mfw I will nevr find real perfection
If it wasn't for my parents and brother, I would've anheroed years ago
>>
>>35563765
It's very real. How do you think we get stats like "1 in 4 gurls get raeper m'kay"
>>
>>35563806
I can barely communicate with people. Every time I vent my feelings, people give me stupid advice like they think they know me. Or they use my emotions to manipulate me. I can barely tell what is real. Progress rarely gets made.
>>
>>35563842
I feel lost, confused, alone, scared, angry, and helpless.
>>
>>35563854
nothing seems real
>>
>>35563869
somehow I still love people. For some reason I am hurting.
>>
>>35548250
There's someone (or possible two people) I legitimately want to kill in the most gruesome and fucked up way that I can imagine. I never will, though, so it's useless to have this desire. But it's still there and it disgusts me, it goes against everything I value.
>>
>>35563888
>hurrdurrdurr I love people
Yeah right faggot keep telling yourself that. I don't feel it from you or anyone and never have.
>>
>>35562774
Sounds like you need more people that are supportive in your life. You're not alone anon.
>>
I hate everyone around me except for a few people. The rest seems so superficial, laughing at memes from facebook or snapchat or whatever. I feel held back all the time and no one seems to want to help me. I don't know if i'm depressed, but half the time when I'm at a social gathering i feel empty and realize that this is just a waste of my time. I've lost almost all my motivation to do anything and the only thing that keeps me going is this fucking board and the hope that I will someday be free and out of this shithole for a better life.
>>
>>35563274
maybe work on communication?
>>
>>35559302
>It should be illegal to be loud enough your neighbours can hear you after a certain time

Uh, do you not live somewhere with noise laws? Where I live you can't be unreasonably loud before 6 AM and after 10 PM on weekdays. Admittedly those rules probably only get enforced because I live in a nice upper class place, (Thanks Mum & Dad) but still.
>>
I'm a girl of average height, but I cant help but always be jealous of short girls. Every day I wish I could be short, it is ruining my life. I hate the way I look, I feel like slenderman or a sasquatch or something. If I was cute and tiny and petite maybe someone would love me. Ive been trying to accept this, its been three years but I'm still not over it and probably never will be. Every time I see a short girl I think, "what a waste of a cute height". Its totally fucked up, I don't even know what I would do with my height if I were that size that would be so special. Probably just hold it over people's heads and use it as a device to quantify how "cute" and "smol" I am, it would make me automatically cute. It kills me when guys say they like petite or short girls. :( my only hope is to date a tall guy
>>
>>35563915
you right. Gotta love yourself first.
>>
Stop treating dogs like they're human beings. I love dogs. I don't have any problem with people loving dogs. But if I hear "pet parent" one more fucking time I'm going to strangle someone. If I did strangle one of these fucking wastes of space would it be so bad? Pets are supposed to be companions to humans, not a replacement for them. Usually I pity people who have their pets die. It's traumatic, I've experienced it. But when I encounter assholes like this I feel happy knowing they're going to experience it. They put so much value on the animal, they anthropomorphize it and treat it as if it was a human being. They spend their life on working to feed it and buy it things then eventually are confronted with reality. It's just a fucking dog. It won't be any less loyal if you buy it cheap toys. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>35563985
well darlin how tall are ya?

Tiny girls are super adorable because they play up that attribute. They are no more adorable than anyone else.

You need to play up your key physical attribute as well and you'll be just as super adorable.

I can say this because I know this. I'm kind of an expert on the matter.
>>
>>35548250
I can't form intimate relationships with others and I have next to no empathy. All I want is to just own some land in Alaska or something and spend my days there. There's 7 billion of us and that number will only increase, everyone is expendable, even me.
>>
People who are positive all the time are the cancer of society.
Pushing problems aside doesn't fucking solve them, instead of hiding in your safety bubble those faggots should acknowledge their lives are shit and try to improve them instead of just dealing with their current QoL and say they're happy.
>>
File: 1483864155996.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483864155996.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>35548250
I'm fucking pathetic, and my body is falling apart.

My life has gone to shit over the last few years, and I don't even have a fucking reason. I live in a nice neighborhood, my family is upper-middle class, my parents and extended family genuinely love and care for me at least somewhat, (That'll probably change as the years go on) and I have a few people at Uni I'm close enough with to consider school friends.

Despite this, I spend the vast majority of time moping around as if my life is shit. I feel hopeless & generally depressed, I can't focus, I literally want to die, and I even took a razor to my thighs recently. What the fuck excuse do I have to be acting like this? (Hint: There is no excuse)

On top of that, my self-image is flying at the window at record pace as I'm diagnosed with more and more physical ailments. I've gone from a relatively healthy young man to a constantly aching wreck will multiple severe allergies, a severe anxiety disorder, shitty eyes, and now I'm getting constant testicular pain, WHICH I CAN'T SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT BECAUSE MY DUMB ASS SLICED MYSELF UP JUST BELLOW THEM, AND I'D RATHER NOT BE COMMITTED.

Just fuck it. Sorry if this made no sense.
>>
>>35564040
I feel the same
I'd love to have my memory wiped and live in a house full of books in the middle of snowy nowhere (with another person, a nice one. being alone is great but loneliness sucks). I'd want to rediscover all of the things that I've learned but from a less damaging perspective.
>>
>>35564019
I'm 5'4 and lanky and weird and I have nogood traits. My face is ok but I have no chance ever making it in the world. I ruined my looks by squandering my time and being depressed for fifty bajillion years and never getting a job or making friends. Not being short isn't my main problem but I know if I was short I would feel more comfortable in my skin. Short girls are more adorable because they take up less space and have tiny limbs and can weigh less while still looking proportionate. Also tiny hands. I try to tell people about this but nobody takes me seriously, everybody just thinksthat i make my depression worse for myself by thinking this way. Its built into my personality. Sometimes i contemplate suicide. Sometimes I think I can read guys' thoughts and they're saying, "what a shame, imagine how cute she'd be if she was a tad shorter." I know some guys don't mind taller girls and most guys will take what they can get, but obviously that's not what I mean.
>>
>>35563270
Yes it is. Regardless I'm into 3D girls too
>>
>>35564090
you are short fucking kill yourself for thinking you have any sort of problem
>>
I had a seizure on January 31st and since then I have been getting splitting headaches. After I had the seizure I was then told I have epilepsy but left undiagnosed until I have two or more. The seizure causes massive stress on me and quite a lot of anxiety that I am still currently attempting to deal with.
After I had my seizure my mother decided she would use it for her own benefit and has played the victim completely by saying that my seizure has caused her to have anxiety and now she uses that as an excuse for everything.She only ever speaks of herself and her issues and has no once asked me how I am doing after having the seizure.
I have on numerous occasions told her of my splitting headaches and how I have been feeling about the situation, but in return all I get is a response similar to "You're just trying to milk it" when in fact she is milking it for herself. I finally went to the doctor today and now I am having an MRI scan on Tuesday, my mother is finally beginning to believe me that I am not just milking it.
No one has assisted me during this time and if anything I have had to assist my mother more because she is a manipulative cunt.

I am so fucking sick and tired of this, I constantly feel like utter garbage and suffered a life changing event yet I still get no help or compassion from anyone. The only reaction I have gotten from anyone at all has been that I am just trying to use it as an excuse when in reality I am just being honest and struggling to deal with things at the moment.
I am on the verge of killing myself
>>
>>35563985
>I'm a girl
Stopped reading there

Fucking kill yourself whore
>>
>>35548250
Started Uni pretty recently, trying to make friends and use it as an opportunity to develop a social circle. It is really hard the worst is that whenever I hear from my mum she asks "made any friends anon?" and when I tell her no she says "remember to put yourself out there". At this point I just want a few friends and gf for the purpose of showing my family I am not some turbo autist.
>>
I need to get off /r9k/ for a while. I'm getting mad at things that don't matter. I'm drowning in inarticulate rage stained shitposting. I'm becoming more and more swayed by the memes that threaten to drag me out of my comfy oblivion and onto this board's level.

I'm gonna go back to /b/ or /tg/ for a few days. I'm not able to look at women hate threads and go "this is why not wanting females is smart" anymore. I go in and argue about why they'er humanoid scum. I need to get out, take a break and let myself settle
>>
>>35548250
My life is going well. Got a good job out of University, I'm not a yank so I'm not riddled with debt or obese and I'm perfectly healthy apart from a bit of a poor diet.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest. Thanks OP.
>>
>>35555326
This post was very relatable.
My one suggestion, as I'm not yet at the drinking phase, is to try to find things that make you laugh. Laughter, stupid stupid laughter at the most irrational of causes is the only medicine I know. For a brief moment, the fog clears. It's short acting, scarce and unpredictable.
I'd wish you well, Anon, but I fear we'd both know it's a hollow gesture in such an awful world.
>>
>>35548250
yesterday I shared a ride with a 15 year old(I'm 20) neighbor girl on the elevator, before coming in I nodded at her and she looked at me and smiled, this is the first time this happened in five years, then something innocent happens which I will not tell that make us share a laugh. This the best thing that happened to me in those years. Damn, when someone I like even looks me in the eyes for more than two seconds I spend days thinking about it. Should I be worried?
Not bait, can't make this up
>>
>>35564744
You shouldn't be worried. You should realize that not every girl that smiles at you wants the dick. Don't be that guy who falls in love because the girl at McDonald's smiled at him when she was taking his order. But do realize that not everything is so shitty. Maybe you could find someone closer to the age of consent that you could make smile by having a conversation with her. That would be a much better sign.
>>
>>35564783
I don't mean by wanting the D, just having a real smile and genuine laugh when all I get all the time is people looking away or with suspicion made me feel something I didn't in a long time.
Also the age of c. is 14 here
>>
>>35564783
also can't make conversations last more then 5-10 minutes even with close friends so yeah
>>
>>35564936
That's what the average conversion lasts for with friends for me too. With my girlfriend it's different though. It's padded out with a lot of small talk and repetitive things but more personal and private things always come up which really sets it apart from other relationships.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.