[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do pizza delivery guys feel entitled to a tip?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

It nice outside and the store is a 5 minute drive from my house. Why did the delivery man call me a cheap fuck when I ordered on medium pizza and didn't feel the need to tip?
>>
Because you are? Why didn't you waste your gas and go get it? It was nice out you could have walked......Cheap fuck
>>
>>35548278
Lol this, walk to the store and no one expects you to tip in person, if you really wanna know then tell them you live close to the store and would like to be a delivery guy.
>>
>>35548248
Because, right or wrong, that's the societal norm in the United States. You're expected to tip for quality service, and to show your appreciation.

Now, him being an entitled prick about it shows that he didn't deserve the tip, but you still should have tipped him.
>>
>>35548248
then why did you need it to be delivered?
>>
>>35548248
Its his fault for having a shit job. Dod he get it there in a really fast time? No? Then no fucking tip pizza shitter
>>
>>35548248
feels good to not live in america

fuckin cucks and your tipping
>>
You're a fat, cheap fuck op.
Could have walked 15/20 minutes if it's just a five minute drive.
>>
>>35548248
Can't give him a 1-2$... for the gas, car maintenance... been a delivery driver for 5 years and it takes a toll on your car without the tips nobody would be doing delivery or otherwise it wouldn't be "free delivery"
>>
>>35548278
>>35548307
There's no delivery cost in America?
>>
>>35548445
There is. My local Papa Johns charges an extra $2.75 for delivery and expects you to tip too. Where the fuck does that money go?
>>
>>35548248
anon, don't worry, its no your fault no noseberstien wont pay his staff. He expects you to do that.

you are fighting the system and winning.....
>>
File: 1476387978678.jpg (1MB, 3000x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1476387978678.jpg
1MB, 3000x1916px
>get drive through from my local mc meme
>dont tip when i receive my food

Hahha!! take that wagie...i guess you and me are the same OP
>>
>>35548248
i hate tipping as a practice, but that's how the poor fuck makes his living

pizza guys get jack shit without tips, you were being a tightwad for totally stiffing him
>>
>>35548507
then tell the deliveryman to ask his boss to pay him, what the fuck is this'
>>
>>35548607
okay, i realize the reality it would be that he would chance it to be fired, instead stab his boss' car wheels

>Select all squares that match the label: wheel.

fucking kek
>>
>>35548411
>>35548278
>>35548307
>>35548444
>walk
>the cheese would slide around
>fucking assholes would give me shit for being a pedestrian carrying a pizza
>niggers might hoot things like "OH SHEEEIT TANKS FO BRINGAN MY PIZZA"
>wouldn't be as warm by the time I got it back to my neet cave
>"free delivery" when the dominos .35 miles away charges 3.75
I would have tipped the guy but more because I don't like making waves or receiving criticism than because he deserves it. Not fat either.
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1466519451469.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466519451469.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
>delivery guy earns an income
>pays his taxes
>i receive these taxes
>order pizza
>don't top the delivery guy
>>
>4 pizza places in my city
>average delivery fee between the 4 is 2.68
>people are expected to pay for the pizza, pay the delivery fee, and pay the delivery person's wages as well

Why do people order delivery again?
>>
>>35548802
agoraphobia origaminally
>>
>>35548248
Because Americans are entitled fucks.
>>
>>35548248
To all the wagecucks bitching at OP. HE GET'S PAID FOR THIS! DELIVERING PIZZA IS HIS FUCKING JOB! It is not the customers responsibility to give this entitled cunt even more money, in addition to what he's ALREADY being paid. Fucking hell Americans really piss me off sometimes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.