[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what's the next niche hobby that the normies will ruin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: normies-ruin-everything.jpg (451KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
normies-ruin-everything.jpg
451KB, 4040x626px
>what's the next niche hobby that the normies will ruin?
>>
Let's hope they don't ruin shitposting, or I'll have jack shit left to live for.
>>
>>35547951
>Who are you quoting?
>What did I mean by this?
>>
>tell me about the next hobby so I can get ahead of my other normie friends and show it to all 1300 of my Kikebook friends and be seen as a pioneer, even though I didn't put the work into developing it and didn't suffer in such a way that caused me to retreat to these fringe communities and get immersed and invested to find/develop these hobbies in the first place. Spoon feed it to me and let me kill it now so I can get cool le nerd points!
nice try, normie
>>
File: comix zone.jpg (22KB, 188x267px) Image search: [Google]
comix zone.jpg
22KB, 188x267px
>>35547951
I want to contest one thing in that picture. I've been part of niche hobbies before, and in my experience some alphas actually start trickling in before women, but maybe they'll keep that secret. they don't enjoy the game that much but are brought in by borderliners on the social scale. they might be a little mean or uninterested in doing it right but they're not gonna be as oblivious or self-centered as the women. in any case they're not doing it for attention and keep it a secret so it's still seen as a nerd hobby that women can exploit, but women always get their last, as a general rule.
>>35547971
>shitposting
>implying they didn't ruin this a while ago
where the hell have you been?
>>
>>35547951
They're already going after depression. Dunno what's even left.
>>
>>35548017
>autism intensifies
But yeah you're right. Even if OP isn't a shill then he's an oblivious faggot who doesn't realize that normies far outnumber us at this point.
Honestly, it seems like some robots aren't even aware of the huge tumblr invasion we've had, the princess emo types who want to role play as one of us even though they're nowhere close to being on our level.
It's pretty discouraging to see. No wonder this board died.
>>
File: better-version.png (2MB, 4871x624px) Image search: [Google]
better-version.png
2MB, 4871x624px
>>35547951
here's the better version
>inb4 white knight
No, I'm not. I'm trying to empower my fellow NEETs/robots, who let the normies dictate what they enjoy. just ignore them, use filters on this board, and that way they don't win. you can't control them, our attempts to drive them out haven't worked. you can only make it better in your own life.
>>
I really don't know. Even race realism is starting to pick up steam. I never thought I'd see the day. Now, I doubt most people involved in that subculture are true believers or will be involved 10 years from now, but the fact that they're doing it to be seen as cool is surprising in and of itself. I really don't think there's anywhere they won't go these days. Internet kind of opened all the doors for them.
>>
Normies are already ruining tabletop games by praising Arkham Horror and not superior Lovecraftian games.
>>
>>35548509
came here to post tabletop games
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.