[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here use to skip school all the time? I skipped a day or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1479310487353.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1479310487353.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
Who here use to skip school all the time?
I skipped a day or two almost every week in 11th grade
>>
From year 9 until the end of highschool I only went 1-2 times a month
>>
I skipped on average 2 days a week in my last year of high school. I already go accepted into a uni so I just stopped caring. Biggest mistake of my life
>>
Since middle school I used to go do cool stuff with my robot friends all around school
It was especially fun in middle school because we weren't allowed to skip school so we had to constantly avoid teachers and staff
Then in hs no one gave a shit and we spent most of the time fucking around in the rec room

I had a great time desu. College sucks.
>>
i skipped so much that i dropped out of school
>>
when I was depressed about my so called friends suddenly quitting all interaction with me I started skipping school, at first it was once or twice every month, after about an year I just dropped out

in the beginning I would wait it out in parks or low-population residential streets so it didn't arise suspicion, by the time it became frequent enough that my parents knew I would just refuse to leave home

I wouldn't explore places or anything because I'm just a low self esteem cowardly omega non-human, and I had no money to buy comics or do anything, so it was pretty boring
>>
My school did attendance first thing in the morning at home room. They only called your parents if you were absent during this period. Being absent for classes was supposed to be dealt with by the individual teachers for those classes.

So I'd go to home room, and then walk home. I got away with this for far longer than I should have, like 2 or 3 months straight. I still skipped a lot once the school realized what I was doing, until I dropped out.
>>
Yeah I was a cool kid and barely graduated due to being tardy... tardy...

Little did I know I was being forced to acquiesce to roasties and cucks

If only I could go back and get all that sweet ptp everyday
>>
File: 1488190603281.jpg (101KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1488190603281.jpg
101KB, 720x691px
>>35547355
How do you even do that?
Did no one, not your teachers nor your parents, give half a fuck?
>>
i skip a shitload in college and still get a 4.0. shit is baby easy and a waste of my time. its more fun to play dota and drink tea than listen to people talk about stuff i already know about
>>
>>35547355
such bullshit, unless by "end of highschool" you mean when you dropped out... you wouldn't have been allowed to graduate. I almost didn't graduate because I skipped about 4 months of my senior year because i wouldn't leave my bed. i barely graduated, and i had to do a shit ton of makeup work for it all.
>>
>>35547115
I couldn't because my WASPy school was anal about attendance. They ran the place like a concentration camp. If you skipped one class, you were slapped with a 2-hour after school detention.
>>
i had near perfect attendance
>>
Checking in.

It ruined my life in a way since it's become a really bad habit for me to avoid every single thing except the gym.

Long story short I started skipping school in the 5th grade all the way up to 10th. (Dropped out and got my ged.) Surprisingly enough I never got held back even though I rarely went to school.

Before anyone asks they called my parents all the time, so in a way they did care.

I used to fake leaving the house and hide in the closet to make them think I left. I was caught by my dad once since my dog sniffed me out lmao.
>>
I used to walk around the city until my mom left for work, then returned back home. The walks were boring, had to keep a lookout for any people from my school. This worked for some time, but I started doing it too often, so the teacher eventually contacted my mom.
>>
I didn't skip that much in high school, but I skip as much as I can in university.
I don't know why. The schedule at uni is more comfortable and I can get up later. I guess my anxiety just got worse.
>>
I skipped atleast 1 day a week from middle school to highschool. I somehow graduated though, didn't go to college after
>>
It feels good knowing there are other robots who did this too. I felt like I was the only person like this. Well, there was one girl who used to skip all the time but she seemed like a stacy.
>>
File: 1454318057276.gif (52KB, 280x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454318057276.gif
52KB, 280x438px
>>35547115
Skipped 1-3 days of school nearly every week starting in 7th grade.

I would get on the school bus, go to school and then literally run away into the nearby forest when no one was looking. Eventually they caught on that I was in the woods so I would just walk home instead of wandering around the forest all day which was about 15-20 miles away. Any time I saw a car I would hide my face or make a detour in case cops were looking for me. Nearly died of heat exhaustion and nearly got kidnapped (I tried hitchhiking a few times when I was 12). Once I got my own car I would skip 3-4 days a week. I am basically an expert in this particular subject.
>>
>>35547115
I didn't skip school until my older brother did, so I didn't start until higjschool.
I skipped tons once I did.
>>
In year 7-8 I skipped school every week then year 9 I had 2% attendance in the whole year. Pretended to get home schooled after that then got shit GCSEs but above average A levels
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.