[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

That's some weird habits you have that you have?
Especially ones you havent heard of others doing

>Love the smell of my dick, I fondle it a lot if Im alone then smell my finger. I love it the most when I've been doing something and not able to smell it for the day, then go to the toilet and the smell comes up to my nose.

>Likewise I love the feel of my pearly penile palupes, which I have a lot of. I love to feel them under my nails,running my nails along them, pulling on them if they get long enough.

>I love to pick my nose, and do it whenever I can get away with it. I rub the snot around on my finger and play with it until it simply dries and I have to discard it. Once I collected all the dried snot for about two weeks, ground it up and mixed it with saliva to make a huge snot ball. It was the size of a cherry.

>I can also stick my tounge up into my nose to collect snot, which I then grab with my fingers and play around with. This is useful for when I can get away with touching my mouth but not ramming fingers up my nose.
>>
Cont.

>If im talking to someone online (voice) and I need to pee, I'll pee in a bottle so I dont have to interrupt the convo. These bottles add up sometimes.

>I have flakey skin in my hair, I like to scratch it and collect the fatty skin, to mix it with snot.
>>
>>35546872
I shake my head, usually dandruff falls off so I rub it for like ten minutes straight until it's noticeably everywhere oon the flat surface. I then collect it into a ball and then burn it with a lighter.
>>
how do you get rid of those weird fucking bumps around your glans? I don't have them nearly as big as pic related but I do have them a bit on the inside of the foreskin as well

how do you fucking get rid of this
>>
>>35547352
I don't know. I didnt like them as a kid, so I tried cutting one off. Didnt really go away and bled a lot for such a small thing.

I've seen some herbal stuff online but I doubt it works.

Now I have accepted them. Girl doesnt seem to mind.
>>
>>35547352
im currently treating mine (mines the same as yours like not prominent enough like this pic but they're there) with a mix of castor oil and tea tree oil and as far as i can tell its starting to work, just apply it like twice a day
>>
>>35547503
Why? dont you like the feel of them?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.